Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommend Asian objects to me.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm going to build Netdisk. Yes, Object Storage is great hosting. I need it.
Please recommend a service provider to me.

Comments

• SinVSinV Member, Host Rep
  • There is a misunderstanding in the title and a problem in the translation.
    I need object storage,Thank you for your attention!

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

Is Europe also fine? How much storage and monthly bandwidth do you need?

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 1

I can't recommend my ex, sorry.

Thanked by 3sillycat kait martheen
  • bdlbdl Member

• Da Pan Ji

Big platr chicken

• henixhenix Member

• amjamj Member

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
  • @amj said:

I don't like this

• @dahartigan said:
    Da Pan Ji

Big platr chicken

It seems that you are very proficient in the Chinese language

• @hongyan said:

@dahartigan said:
    Da Pan Ji

Big platr chicken

It seems that you are very proficient in the Chinese language

我的鸡又香又湿

• bootboot Member

• EnvidaEnvida Member
    edited January 1

ME:

Recommend Asian objects to me. I'm going to build Netdisk.

ChatGPT

If you're building a Netdisk (Network Attached Storage), you might be looking for hardware components or themed decorations for your project. Here are some recommendations related to hardware and objects that could enhance the aesthetic or functionality of your Netdisk:

** Traditional Chinese Wooden Chests:**
    Consider using traditional Chinese wooden chests or cabinets as an enclosure for your Netdisk. These can add a touch of elegance and cultural flair to the storage system.

** Japanese Woodworking Tools:**
    For a DIY touch, you might want to consider incorporating Japanese woodworking tools as part of the assembly process. This not only adds functionality but also aligns with Asian craftsmanship.

** Korean Inlaid Mother-of-Pearl Art:**
    Decorate the exterior of your Netdisk with Korean inlaid mother-of-pearl art. This intricate art form is often used to embellish traditional furniture and would make your Netdisk visually appealing.

** Indian Brass Hardware:**
    Look for Indian brass hardware, such as handles, knobs, or decorative elements, to add a touch of Indian aesthetics to your Netdisk.

** Thai Silk Textiles:**
    Use Thai silk textiles to line the interior of the Netdisk or as a decorative element. Thai silk is known for its vibrant colors and luxurious texture.
    Bamboo Storage Baskets:**
    Utilize bamboo storage baskets or trays to organize cables and accessories within the Netdisk. Bamboo reflects the eco-friendly and sustainable aspects often associated with Asian design.

** Vietnamese Lacquerware Accents:**
    Incorporate small Vietnamese lacquerware items, such as trays or boxes, as accents for your Netdisk. The glossy finish and intricate designs can add a touch of Vietnamese craftsmanship.

** Mongolian Felt:**
    Consider using Mongolian felt as a lining or insulation material for the Netdisk. Mongolian felt is known for its durability and insulation properties.

** Balinese Carved Panels:**
    Decorate the exterior of your Netdisk with Balinese carved wooden panels. These intricately carved pieces can add a touch of Bali's artistic tradition.

** Philippine Abaca Fiber:**
    Use abaca fiber, a strong and durable material native to the Philippines, as a wrapping or covering for cable management within the Netdisk.

Remember to balance aesthetics with the practical aspects of building a Netdisk, ensuring that the chosen materials and objects align with the functionality and durability required for data storage.