Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ethernetservers website unreachable?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ethernetservers website unreachable?

Wanted to cancel my service from them. Tried to log in on their website but its inaccessible, tried with a vpn too. The vps idled for an entire year and i think i logged in the first week of purchase, now after an year I'm trying to consolidate and give up idlers.

Anyways, any one else facing issues with them ?

Comments

• EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

Aware, working on it, should be solved shortly :) Sorry about that.

Thanked by 1raza19
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@EthernetServers said:

I’ll order something when it gets back up. I have a soft spot for people fixing fires on a Sunday right now.

• Try using Wi-Fi.

Hello,

This is now resolved, my apologies for the troubles caused.

I would like to stress that no customer services were rendered inaccessible during this issue, it solely impacted the ability to access ethernetservers.com.

Thanked by 1raza19

@jar said:

@EthernetServers said:

I’ll order something when it gets back up. I have a soft spot for people fixing fires on a Sunday right now.

That's very kind of you, it's unfortunate that it had to happen on New Year's Eve, but I also respect that's the job I signed up for.