Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ONE LAST HOORAH FOR 2023! 2TB RAID5 SEEDBOX -50% ! 3.49€/Month +LONGTERM DISCOUNTS 2.97€/Mo/3years!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ONE LAST HOORAH FOR 2023! 2TB RAID5 SEEDBOX -50% ! 3.49€/Month +LONGTERM DISCOUNTS 2.97€/Mo/3years!

PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024!

What a year it has been! Let's Give It One Last Hoorah Before We Welcome 2024!
Aye?

Let's Do One More Special For 2024!

• M1000 RAID5 2TB Seedbox, 1Gbps Bandwidth, 30 000GiB Traffic. 3.45€/Month

You can compound this with long term discounts up to 15%, making 3year prepayment to be ONLY 2.97€ PER MONTH! Total for 3 years is only ~106.92€. You can pick any billing period you want, same 50% discount. Specials ends after tomorrow. Only 30 max available.

Sorry at this rate not recurring, so take longest you can to lock in the price for that period.

Code is: 2023LET-LAST-HOORAH-39WXG5ANUL --- Price Updates On Checkout Page

Now Go And Grab This Special -- And THEN Go Outside And Celebrate!

Standard Applications Etc Service Info
* rTorrent / ruTorrent + Deluge* + qBittorrent
* Public Trackers allowed
* HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, LFTP, SSH access
* rclone, sonarr, pyload, resilio, syncthing, btsync (1.4 and 2.2), ffmpeg, fuse (unionfs, sshfs, s3fs etc.) etc. etc.
* Docker Rootless, with WireGuard Example, Most typical docker containers ought to work easily
* Jellyfin + *ARR and Emby can be installed within your userspace
* Setup is INSTANT
* SSH / SCP / SFTP / FTP(S) / HTTP / HTTPS / Public HTTP(S) / SSHFS
* RSYNC / RCLONE
* Restic
* Borg Backup
* Docker Rootless
* 🖴🖴 Free Friggin' Storage Too!

Why Choose Pulsed Media?

• Experience: Over a decade in the industry, providing smooth and reliable services.
  • Happy Customers: Many have stayed with us for 5+ years, some even for over a decade!

Testimonials: Check out what our satisfied customers had to say below:

• "You run a magnificent service with a truly impressive uptime.  I really appreciate the effort you put in to keeping alt this running and responding to tickets quickly." -R.L. / GB
  • "Just wanted to say the new box seems pretty nice. Definitely a very noticeable improvement when I went to check it out for the first time today. Thanks!" -D.H. / USA
  • "Just wanted to give positive feedback on the migration, it went as you communicated and I had limited downtime, now having much better performance. Well done guys !" -M.P. / Belgium
  • "Thank you for the great no-nonsense service." -Anton V / India
  • "Wow.. Congratulations...! That's a huge achievement and I am glad to hear that you are getting the word out there. The longevity of your service to your 12th year anniversary is a testament to the great services that is provided. Congratulations!" -Steven T. / Australia

Not Convinced? Get The Nearly Free Trial Seedbox For 9cents!!

More of the Boring Details

More info available at M1000 Seedboxes Page page.

Remember, prices update on the checkout page. The coupon code is 2023LET-LAST-HOORAH-39WXG5ANUL

Comments

• Finally some great M1000 sales... But can't you just send a recurring one? The longer billing cycle doesn't make sense.
    I've been your customer since 2019 and love your service for years, after the price increasing there's no awesome recurring offers which steal my money.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@Evan_H said:
    Finally some great M1000 sales... But can't you just send a recurring one? The longer billing cycle doesn't make sense.
    I've been your customer since 2019 and love your service for years, after the price increasing there's no awesome recurring offers which steal my money.

Energy prices still fluctuate, and even at their lowest was like +100% of what they used to be.

Going lower on the absolute € is also harder than just offering more for the money.

The insane deals we were able to do in the past; Those days are gone. At least until things settle.

• no Plex?

@cybertech said:
    no Plex?

No plex.

• @PulsedMedia said:

@cybertech said:
    no Plex?

No plex.

I always prefer Jellyfin when I'm still alive.
    Recently just migrated to nextcloud plus jellyfin with fully docker environments and hardware transcoding enabled, quite a learning curve despite only a single docker compose file needed, but nice.
    @PulsedMedia seedbox can use of storage boxes, right?

@jason5545 said: @PulsedMedia seedbox can use of storage boxes, right?

What do you mean?
    Do you mean can a seedbox mount a storage box? Yes it can, and similarly no traffic is counted between the two.

• Too bad missed this offer! :(

Thanked by 1shruub