Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UserCloud | New Year and Taiwan VPS Deals!!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UserCloud | New Year and Taiwan VPS Deals!!!

Damonho316Damonho316 Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2023 in Offers

Greetings, esteemed LET community!

We sincerely apologize for the slight delay, but we're thrilled to present our sensational New Year deals! Prepare to be blown away by the incredible discounts we have in store for you. Enjoy a generous 20% off on all our Hong Kong VPS, and get ready to dive into the exciting world of our brand new Taiwan VPS with an exclusive 10% discount .

Our servers are built for speed and performance, featuring blazing-fast SSD storage and the robust AMD EPYC 7402P CPU. Experience unparalleled performance that will leave you in awe!

But that's not all. For early birds who order now, we have a special treat for you. Enjoy double bandwidth or unlimited bandwidth at 250mbps. Simply comment your invoice ID to claim this incredible offer!

Without further ado, let's explore the remarkable plans we have for our Taiwan VPS:

1. Starter VPS - Now available at an unbeatable price of just EUR 4.5/month (10% off)!
  1. Essential VPS - Elevate your hosting experience for only EUR 7.2/month(10% off)!
  1. Pro VPS - Unleash the power of your online presence at an exclusive price of EUR 9.9/month (10% OFF)!

To claim your discount and unlock these remarkable offers, use the code NWYR10 for Taiwan VPS and NWYR20 for Hong Kong VPS.

Don't miss out on this golden opportunity to elevate your hosting experience and embark on a new year filled with unbeatable deals. Secure your spot now by visiting our website and taking advantage of these limited-time offers.

Thank you for your unwavering support, and we can't wait to serve you with the finest VPS solutions available. Act fast, as these discounts won't last forever!

• BGP session is free until the fifth of January
    Warm regards,
    Damon,
    Founder
Thanked by 1ElonBezos

Comments

• Let me try!

Invoice #646, double bandwidth thanks! Happy 2024

• :) Btw, if the email system works normally? I could receive invoice email and verification email.

• Is there any looking glass?

• Taiwan & HK location, nice.

provide lookingglass & YABS please

• KYC required?

• Damonho316Damonho316 Member, Patron Provider

Kyc isnt required but real information must be provided and if our system identity you as high risk we will have to do kyc

Lg is 103.224.92.1

@nullptr Please check the spam mailbox

• SenKaruaSenKarua Member
    edited December 2023

Invoice #648, double bandwidth thanks! Happy New year

I didn't get any verification email in my mailbox, nor in my spam folder.

• how is the routing to china?

Doubled! about routing to china, this is not optimised, a china direct product will be launched later on

• How to get unlimited bandwidth?

• windows available in Hong Kong?I want to use it for private rdp.I dont want more bandwidth,can you give me more cpu?Thanks a lot.

• @Damonho316 said:

Warm regards,
      Damon,
      Founder

Please explain what can I do with BGP session.

• Invoice #656, double bandwidth thanks! Happy New year

• Invoice #657, double bandwidth thanks!

• Invoice #658, Please double bandwidth thanks

• @vine said:
    Invoice #657, double bandwidth thanks!

still 2TB on control panel, not updated

• Invoice #647 double bandwidth thanks! Happy New year

• @mekr said:

@Damonho316 said:

Warm regards,
      Damon,
      Founder

Please explain what can I do with BGP session.

Broadcast your own IP address on the internet

• Invoice #662 unlimited bandwidth at 250mbps .Thx.> @Damonho316 said:

Lg is 103.224.92.1

Invoice #662 unlimited bandwidth at 250mbps .Thx.

I’ll process all the requests at night

Guys!!! we have optimised the network and grab your own vps before us raising the price! Try it out and you will see that route to china is fast as hell!

• 64383042a64383042a Member
    edited January 1

@Damonho316 said:
    Greetings, esteemed LET community!

We sincerely apologize for the slight delay, but we're thrilled to present our sensational New Year deals! Prepare to be blown away by the incredible discounts we have in store for you. Enjoy a generous 20% off on all our Hong Kong VPS, and get ready to dive into the exciting world of our brand new Taiwan VPS with an exclusive 10% discount .

Discount Recurring?

KVM? Blocked ports?

Yabs?

Thanks in advance

Cheers,

• Invoice #696 unlimited bandwidth at 250mbps .Thx.

• Invoice #663 unlimited bandwidth at 250mbps. Happy new year and Thk u so much

• Invoice #705 unlimited bandwidth at 250mbps .Thx

Thanked by 1picks_flowers
  • Invoice #706 unlimited bandwidth at 250mbps .Thx

• Invoice #711, unlimited bandwidth at 250mbps.thanks!

• Invoice #715, unlimited bandwidth at 250mbps.thanks! Also, I placed an order for two vps at the same time. The Taiwan vps did not receive a fee discount. This was my mistake. Can you help me adjust the discount manually?