Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NATKVM.Net || Buy NAT VPS in just 4.99$/Year | HK,SG,JP,TR,IN,USA,UK,CA| Free VPS Giveaway - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NATKVM.Net || Buy NAT VPS in just 4.99$/Year | HK,SG,JP,TR,IN,USA,UK,CA| Free VPS Giveaway

Comments

• skippyskippy Member

What happened to the Japan location?

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

@skippy said:

Nothing happen with Japan its working fine

• actionaction Member

Happy New Year

• skippyskippy Member

@AK_KWH said:

@skippy said:

There is no ordering link for Japan.

@skippy said:

@AK_KWH said:

@skippy said:

There is no ordering link for Japan.

https://khanwebhost.com/store/nat-kvm/jp-256mb-nat-promo
    its there please check once

• actionaction Member

Hi
    1TB is for every month?
    can i pay with crypto?

• Crypto payment portal is offline, waiting for it to be back as well

• Happy New Year <3

• Is there test IP for japan and singapore?

• Happy New Year <3

@shelfchair said:
    Is there test IP for japan and singapore?

103.167.150.70 SG
    103.173.179.7 JP

Thanked by 1shelfchair
  • Are planning to fix your crypto payment portal any time soon?

• I purchased a new server from KhanWebHost on January 4, 2024. Unfortunately, on January 6, I encountered an issue with the server being unable to connect to the network.
    I promptly submitted a support request regarding this matter, and the automated response assured me that the issue would be resolved within one day. However, as of January 10, I have neither received a response nor witnessed any resolution to the problem. This has left me extremely disappointed and concerned.
    Given the lack of communication and resolution, I am growing increasingly concerned about the credibility of your services. I sincerely hope that this is not indicative of fraudulent activities.

@WillUS said:
    I purchased a new server from KhanWebHost on January 4, 2024. Unfortunately, on January 6, I encountered an issue with the server being unable to connect to the network.
    I promptly submitted a support request regarding this matter, and the automated response assured me that the issue would be resolved within one day. However, as of January 10, I have neither received a response nor witnessed any resolution to the problem. This has left me extremely disappointed and concerned.
    Given the lack of communication and resolution, I am growing increasingly concerned about the credibility of your services. I sincerely hope that this is not indicative of fraudulent activities.

Can you please share the ticket#
    if your talking about japan nat vps then it might be the issue of your isp ip might be blocked in china we already asked DC for another ip from different subnet once we have it we will replace your ip with it how

• Invoice#24676 Ticke#168885
    Why hasn't anyone replied to my ticket , When will a new IP be provided

• SwordfishBESwordfishBE Member
    edited January 10

@WillUS said:
    Invoice#24676 Ticke#168885

For this kind of service and the money you pay u should not expect 24/7 and a reply within 24h.

• I don't expect 24/7 and a reply within 24h,But 5 days have passed from January 6th to now, and you have not received any reply. You are just a fraudulent company.

• HAMSWHAMSW Member

Happy New Year <3

• I don't expect 24/7 and a reply within 24h,But 5 days have passed from January 6th to now, and you have not received any reply. You are just a fraudulent company.
    Your automatic reply will be resolved within 1 day. If you can't do it, don't make promises. You can eat whatever you like, but don't spout nonsense.

@SwordfishBE said:

@WillUS said:
    Invoice#24676 Ticke#168885 #346741

For this kind of service and the money you pay u should not expect 24/7 and a reply within 24h.

try to uderstand issue it not at our end. issue is on your end if your ISP is blocking our IP's we cannot do anything to unblock them but still i m working on it with DC to resolve the issues for china region :smile:

• bapbap Member

I received an email informing me that my VPS has been created. This means that my old VPS is deleted and has been replaced by a new one. The new VPS is now using OpenVZ instead of KVM, and it has a different IP address.

@AK_KWH ?

• nick_nick_ Member

My SG NAT VPS is also affected. Can I request changing to a Japan NAT one instead because the new SG location is WebHorizon which I already have a service with?

• skagskag Member

SG KVM NAT VPS is also changed to OVZ?

• Hi,is that possible to keep the vps at the current KVM SGP node? (OVZ on same node is okay)
    If it is not possible, and must migrate to new node,can i request for a full refund?
    As i get the vps mainly for the Hosthatch Network,if it is not the same DC or better DC for me,i dont have any needs or uses to keep the vps anymore.
    The new DC connection is not latency-wise for me,which is having 140+ms compare to Hosthatch 10+ms for me.

@go626201

@nick_ said:

@bap said:

i can deploy kvm for you in new location just open the ticket from your account

===

We have moved for better connectivity we just routed the subnet thats why its not giving the same as we expected but if you people wants to stay with Hosthatch network i can arrange one there for existing clients but there i cnt be able to provide ipv6 within hosthatch. because they are not allowing us to route ipv6 so i cnt be able to offer ipv6 there if your happier with ipv4 only i can resetup the node there with OVZ within hosthatch network

if anyone wants to have a kvm in new SG location he/she can open a ticket from your account we will deploy the KVM VPS in New SG with IPV6

Regards
    Asad

Thanked by 3nick_ cchwww admax
  • Happy New Year <3

• Nice, Ipv6 in another location. now the rest 😋😉

• Happy New Year <3

• Happy New Year <3