Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PureVoltage New Year Specials 100TB on 10Gbps - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PureVoltage New Year Specials 100TB on 10Gbps

Comments

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

@aj_potc said:

@bobsburgers said:
    Some EU users can pull almost 1gbps single thread. Most U.S. users can max out their ISP connection

Thanks, that's useful to know. I have considered PureVoltage since Constant pulled the plug on their bare metal offerings in New Jersey, but I was concerned about the network quality to Europe.

Just let us know! We will be happy to help!

• @PureVoltage said:

@jackalblood said:

@PureVoltage said:

@jackalblood said:

@PureVoltage said:

@bobsburgers said:

@PureVoltage said:

@bobsburgers said:
    @PureVoltage have you guys got any similar setups coming up in future? Storage servers or similar with multiple sata or sas hdds on 10gbps line? Thanks in advance.

What are you looking for? If there is some interest in some of those deals we will be happy to look at options people are interested in!

CPU: E3 or E5 CPUS
    RAM: 16/32/64/128G Ram
    Disks: 4/6/8/10 x 10/12 TB SAS/SATA HDD
    Hardware Raid
    Port 1 or 10Gbps option

Something like above would be of interest.

We should have some E3 systems coming up soon however some of those are limited on drives. We might have some others with up to 4x HDD's.

If people are interested in larger storage nodes we have some options soon.

I'd also love to see 8TB configurations instant buy from me if this was the case.

Thanks are you looking for some cheaper systems with 8Tb drives or would something like Dual E5-2680v4 with multiple 8-10TB drives work as well? We have these options just not listed on our site at the moment.

Cheaper is better in my case space over performance is fine !

Thanks! I'll have our team check on some options we can whip together soon!
    I know we have a chunk of atom and E3 systems but those ones are blades and limited on disk options. We do have some 4 bay E3's that are coming up again soon as well.

Is there any news on this ? I'm still very eager to get on the pure voltage network to give it a spin.

• Just ordered Order #541421233

@ncsean said:
    Just ordered Order #541421233

Thank you for your order. Bandwidth has been upgraded for you!

• CrabCrab Member

@bobsburgers said:

@lala_th said:
    Please surprise us

+1

+2

@lala_th said:

@PureVoltage said:

@jackalblood said:

@PureVoltage said:

@bobsburgers said:

@PureVoltage said:

@bobsburgers said:
    @PureVoltage have you guys got any similar setups coming up in future? Storage servers or similar with multiple sata or sas hdds on 10gbps line? Thanks in advance.

What are you looking for? If there is some interest in some of those deals we will be happy to look at options people are interested in!

Hardware Raid
    Port 1 or 10Gbps option

We should have some E3 systems coming up soon however some of those are limited on drives. We might have some others with up to 4x HDD's.

I'd also love to see 8TB configurations instant buy from me if this was the case.

Thanks are you looking for some cheaper systems with 8Tb drives or would something like Dual E5-2680v4 with multiple 8-10TB drives work as well? We have these options just not listed on our site at the moment.

Please surprise us

We will try to see what we can do for the surprise! :)

Thanked by 2lala_th trungkien
  • 0x010x01 Member

@PureVoltage : I'm from Vietnam and as soon as I booked #301274182 marked as Fraud

@0x01 said:
    @PureVoltage : I'm from Vietnam and as soon as I booked #301274182 marked as Fraud

It should be set back to pending for you please login and send payment and our team will get you deployed!

• @PureVoltage said:

@0x01 said:

It should be set back to pending for you please login and send payment and our team will get you deployed!

Did you have any luck with the lower cpu higher HDD specs I'm still wanting to try the network.

Thank you

Thanked by 1PureVoltage
  • 100tb on a 10gbps port what a scam lol

Thanked by 1PureVoltage

@jackalblood said:

@PureVoltage said:

@0x01 said:

Did you have any luck with the lower cpu higher HDD specs I'm still wanting to try the network.

Thank you

Not yet we haven't pretty soon we will. It's been extra busy start of the year. :)
    Once our annual audit is done end of this month we should have more options.

You wanting single or multiple HDD's? I'll get our team working on some deals soon!

• @PureVoltage said:

@jackalblood said:

@PureVoltage said:

@0x01 said:

Thank you

Not yet we haven't pretty soon we will. It's been extra busy start of the year. :)
    Once our annual audit is done end of this month we should have more options.

You wanting single or multiple HDD's? I'll get our team working on some deals soon!

Honestly either works it's basically another backup server me for which makes the 10 gig an attractive prospect actual redundancy isn't required in my use case due to duplications elsewhere.

So bottom line is cheaper the better

Thanks for getting back to me.

Thanked by 1ThracianDog
  • @treekush said:
    100tb on a 10gbps port what a scam lol

I'm not (yet) a client, but this sounds perfect for my use cases.

I rarely need to push more than a Gbit/s, but when I do, it's good to have the extra capacity available.

So, @PureVoltage, rest assured that not everyone feels the same way as @treekush.

• @jackalblood said:
    ...it's basically another backup server me for which makes the 10 gig an attractive prospect actual redundancy isn't required in my use case due to duplications elsewhere.

So bottom line is cheaper the better

Thanks for getting back to me.

That's the same user case for me.

• @PureVoltage any plans to offer services in NL? I know you guys had a bad experience with leaseweb, have you guys got plans to try AMS-IX? I'd be interested.

• Great provider!

@aj_potc said:

@treekush said:
    100tb on a 10gbps port what a scam lol

I'm not (yet) a client, but this sounds perfect for my use cases.

I rarely need to push more than a Gbit/s, but when I do, it's good to have the extra capacity available.

So, @PureVoltage, rest assured that not everyone feels the same way as @treekush.

Thanks! I feel that is true with most of our clients a lot of them don't need that high of bandwidth options but love having the option to burst 10Gbps without any issues! :)

• edited January 16

Happy new year everyone and a resounding

HAZI ON TOP!!

• Order #649147545
    @PureVoltage

@amaeva080 said:
    Order #649147545
    @PureVoltage

Thank you for your order! We have upgraded your bandwidth for you!

• @lala_th said:

@PureVoltage said:

@jackalblood said:

@PureVoltage said:

@bobsburgers said:

@PureVoltage said:

@bobsburgers said:

Hardware Raid
    Port 1 or 10Gbps option

Please surprise us

Hey @PureVoltage any ETA? :)

@lala_th said:

@lala_th said:

@PureVoltage said:

@jackalblood said:

@PureVoltage said:

@bobsburgers said:

@PureVoltage said:

@bobsburgers said:

Hardware Raid
    Port 1 or 10Gbps option

Please surprise us

Sorry our teams been swamped at the moment most likely we will bash out some of those deals for sometime in Feb! :)

We are in the process of upgrading routers in a few of our other locations at the moment and building stock to deploy in those locations as well :)

Are you guys wanting something like a single 8TB HDD in an E3? Or wanting multiple drives in one?
    That way we can pre build and rack up some of these systems ahead of time to speed up delivery.

Thanked by 1lala_th
  • @PureVoltage said:
    Are you guys wanting something like a single 8TB HDD in an E3? Or wanting multiple drives in one?

Multiple

• @PureVoltage said:

@lala_th said:

@lala_th said:

@PureVoltage said:

@jackalblood said:

@PureVoltage said:

@bobsburgers said:

@PureVoltage said:

@bobsburgers said:

Hardware Raid
    Port 1 or 10Gbps option

Please surprise us

Sorry our teams been swamped at the moment most likely we will bash out some of those deals for sometime in Feb! :)

We are in the process of upgrading routers in a few of our other locations at the moment and building stock to deploy in those locations as well :)

That way we can pre build and rack up some of these systems ahead of time to speed up delivery.

IMO 8-10x drive options 2/4/8/12 TB Drives.

@bobsburgers said:

@PureVoltage said:

@lala_th said:

@lala_th said:

@PureVoltage said:

@jackalblood said:

@PureVoltage said:

@bobsburgers said:

@PureVoltage said:

@bobsburgers said:

Hardware Raid
    Port 1 or 10Gbps option

Please surprise us

We have this already up to 12x HDD / SSD's in stock just not sure how many drives we have before our next shipment comes in. :)
    We deployed a bunch of 56 drive storage nodes this week.

• @PureVoltage are service transfers allowed?

• @PureVoltage said:

@bobsburgers said:

@PureVoltage said:

@lala_th said:

@lala_th said:

@PureVoltage said:

@jackalblood said:

@PureVoltage said:

@bobsburgers said:

@PureVoltage said:

@bobsburgers said:

Hardware Raid
    Port 1 or 10Gbps option

Please surprise us

We have this already up to 12x HDD / SSD's in stock just not sure how many drives we have before our next shipment comes in. :)
    We deployed a bunch of 56 drive storage nodes this week.

What's price on something like this with dual E5 instead of E3 1230

5 more of our $99 systems back in stock!

• Dedicated Servers - New York City Super Special Deal. Dual E5 plan is currently unavailable

• CrabCrab Member

@bobsburgers said:
    Dedicated Servers - New York City Super Special Deal. Dual E5 plan is currently unavailable

Works now.