Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy New Year to all and last gifts for the year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Happy New Year to all and last gifts for the year

justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2023 in General

New Year, new server I just deployed a new server and I have only 6 spots left

The node is a:

E5-2670
64GB RAM
4x 1TB SAS
Raid 10

The plan is

2 cores
2048 MB RAM
80 GB SAS drive

This is free for a month, the rules to participate apply and you can find them at :smile:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191258/need-beta-testers#latest

note - it is only one per customer and only for new ones.

Please insert your data correctly to avoid suspension.

To participate, please register on the website at https://justvm.net

and open a ticket for provisioning.

Thank you and enjoy the VPS

Thanked by 1commercial

Comments

• It would be great if you could share the name of the WordPress theme you are using.

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

@Uchiha said:
    It would be great if you could share the name of the WordPress theme you are using.

We developed the site it is not a template

• what's the catch?

@chitree said:
    what's the catch?

There is no catch, we are testing new servers so we are giving 1 month of free VPS, for the beta testers, unfortunately in this server, I ran out of IPs waiting for the DC to announce.
    Also, I forgot to mention that one VPS in this server will be given for free for one year.

@HalfEatenPie said:
    Spam

???

Please check your client area for an important announcement, do not need to login

As our beta testing phase on the server nears its conclusion (1/29/24), we extend our sincere gratitude to all participants for their valuable feedback.

For those who wish to continue with our services post-beta, we are pleased to offer an exclusive discounted price. To avail of this special offer, kindly open a ticket, and our support team will guide you through the process.

Additionally, this week, we will be announcing the winners of our one-year free subscription. Congratulations to those selected! As part of our commitment to continuously enhance our services, please be informed that we will be upgrading the server to a RAID 10 configuration for improved performance and reliability.

• edited January 14

@Uchiha said: It would be great if you could share the name of the WordPress theme you are using.

@Uchiha - DM'd

Thanked by 1Uchiha
    edited January 14

YThe new one is from ZOmex > @meditatingsurgeon said:

@Uchiha said: It would be great if you could share the name of the WordPress theme you are using.

@Uchiha - DM'd

The new one is from ZOmex you can find at https://zomex.com

For the Beta Tester who wants to continue with us the special discount is 50% off the website price, You can choose the location that you want, next week we will have Chicago and Italy, and now we have North Carolina and LA.
    Thank you for your participation. :)

• @justvm said:
    For the Beta Tester who wants to continue with us the special discount is 50% off the website price, You can choose the location that you want, next week we will have Chicago and Italy, and now we have North Carolina and LA.

I want to enjoy this 50off :)

• HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Thanked by 1justvm

@haolun said:

@justvm said:

I want to enjoy this 50off :)

Open a ticket please

• nice .

Thanked by 1justvm

I am having issues, with Gmail, the IP has been rejected from them I have changed the IP but looks like I still have issues, We are working on it but each time that we change IPs we have to reset all licenses and reconfigure our website.

After this has been said I will give 20 VPS free for 15 days in this server and I will choose one Beta tester for a year of free VPS, also with a 50% discount for the beta tester.

Please be patient I will have to reconfigure the server for a new IP and if you want to participate please open a ticket, if you have a Gmail account, please be advised that maybe you will not receive an answer.