Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

14 Days refund policy on webtropia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

14 Days refund policy on webtropia

I ordered server from webtropia, but somehow my apps not working good in their vps. since its germany company, will I get refund if I cancel before 14 days? I received my server 3 days ago.

Comments

• Check with support?
    Check t&c that you agreed

• No.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2023

Check with support and if you are registered as company you will not get 14 days change of mind as it’s just consumer customers are entitled for 14 days change of mind.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2023

What you would have to do is make use of your right to withdraw from the contract (Widerruf) as a mere cancellation of the product is a different process and if "ordnungsgemäße Kündigung" would apply at the end of the billing period which may be far in the future. All this is only possible if you are a consumer anyway.

Send this to form to the email provided in the PDF (check read receipt + delivery receipt before sending) : https://www.webtropia.com/fileadmin/templates/myLoc/public/content/documents/Widerrufsformular_myLoc.pdf

This will have to be done within 14 days after purchase.

• yes, I contacted the support. because first I try to cancel in the dashboard, the contract canceled on 24 jan. so no option for direct termination.

• @Ympker said:
    What you would have to do is make use of your right to withdraw from the contract (Widerruf) as a mere cancellation of the product is a different process and if "ordnungsgemäße Kündigung" would apply at the end of the billing period which may be far in the future. All this is only possible if you are a consumer anyway.

Send this to form to the email provided in the PDF (check read receipt + delivery receipt before sending) : https://www.webtropia.com/fileadmin/templates/myLoc/public/content/documents/Widerrufsformular_myLoc.pdf

yes I purchased on 25 dec.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2023

@weirco said:

@Ympker said:

yes I purchased on 25 dec.

yes, I contacted the support. because first I try to cancel in the dashboard, the contract canceled on 24 jan. so no option for direct termination.

This is why you need to make use of your right to withrawal instead of regular cancellation.
    January sounds like a regular cancellation.