Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for colocation in Germany or Netherlands
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for colocation in Germany or Netherlands

Greetings!

I'm looking for a provider that can provide me with the following:
1) Able to do half rack/whole rack
2) Have good pricing for remote hands, I'm not physically located in Europe, so I can't do anything by myself.
3) Ability to provide n x 100Gbps links with a bandwidth commitment. ( It is a must )

Would be great if you have Telegram, so I can reach you out there.

Looking for your offers!

Comments

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

FDCServers will be your best bet if you need 100 Gbps+ for as cheap as possible

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Member
    edited December 2023

@Fady said:
    Greetings!

2) Have good pricing for remote hands, I'm not physically located in Europe, so I can't do anything by myself.
    3) Ability to provide n x 100Gbps links with a bandwidth commitment. ( It is a must )

Looking for your offers!

We can provide all the RU you need, in Italy.
    Basic Remote Hands is included, for urgent matters up to 30 minutes notice depending on the arrangements we make with you.

Our infrastructure is prepared to deliver Nx100G, with even lower commitments at 95th%

• @c1vhosting said:

@Fady said:
    Greetings!

Looking for your offers!

We can provide all the RU you need, in Italy.
    Basic Remote Hands is included, for urgent matters up to 30 minutes notice depending on the arrangements we make with you.

Our infrastructure is prepared to deliver Nx100G, with even lower commitments at 95th%

Your garage DC isn’t even able to keep up with your existing users and you’re trying to advertise Nx100G ready infra?

Yea sure. Just everything about this host screams red flag.
    Intransparent and constantly lying.
    Just check the other threads.

Oh and when are you going to answer the question from @LowHosting regarding your shady second ASN ?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/189403/c1v-hosting-30-year-2100gb-lxc-kvm-vps-double-ram-first-of-many-crazy-deals/

• Waiting for more deals :')

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • MattBGPMattBGP Member
    edited December 2023

Can highly recommend @RoyaleHosting :smile:

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

You are able to sign 24/36 month contract?

• @HostSlick said:
    You are able to sign 24/36 month contract?

Depends, if your offer is good enough, no problem with signing a contract

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

Hi,

we can offer all you want in several datacenters in Germany (Interxion, Equinix, maincubes FRA01, MK-Netzdienste, First Colo R3).

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • Maybe checkout @aurologic (https://aurologic.com/), they should be able to provide something like this, maybe in their own dc. Synlinq (https://synlinq.de/ (in Maincubes datacenter) could be a stable choice, they probably can offer that.
    You can also take a look at Serverius or Skylink/a provider in this datacenter

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

@MattBGP said:
    Can highly recommend @RoyaleHosting :smile:

Thank you for the mention! :)

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

@Fady said:
    Greetings!

Looking for your offers!

We are able to provide this from our Equinix AM5 location in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, all our services include 2.5Tbps DDoS Protection and we are able to take care of the rack and stack for you as well as provide remote hands and even KVM consoles if required.

Multiple 100Gbit ports are also not a problem, feel free to contact us through our website or by messaging me on telegram (as you mentioned that this is the preferred contact method), my telegram username is @Stanvdk

• FadyFady Member
    edited December 2023

Thank you all for these suggestions, Mostly I know all of the mentioned providers, as I have already searched before publishing the post, but I'm looking for new faces :smiley:
    Still looking for more offers.