Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

additional/change ipv4 on demand
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

additional/change ipv4 on demand

is there any provider who provides cheap additional/change ipv4 on demand?I need vps for iptables forwarding to the main server to use in a vpn project:
lowest specs possible are fine
1Gbit or 10 is fine
around 2-4 TB Monthly bandwidth
if provider has API IT WOULD BE A HUGE +

Comments

• @johnwinchester said:
    is there any provider who provides cheap additional/change ipv4 on demand?I need vps for iptables forwarding to the main server to use in a vpn project:
    lowest specs possible are fine
    1Gbit or 10 is fine
    around 2-4 TB Monthly bandwidth
    if provider has API IT WOULD BE A HUGE +

We can provide cheap but only in bulk.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited December 2023

@johnwinchester said:
    is there any provider who provides cheap additional/change ipv4 on demand?

Which one?

• cheap IPv4 => spam => change IPv4
    • cheap IPv4 => blocked in China or Turkmenistan=> change IPv4
  • What about floating IPs in Hetzner?

btw, since you mentioned, VPN, what is the target country that I suspect is going to block the IP?

• edited December 2023

@yoursunny why would I spam? :| i said for vpn
    @yusra Iran, hetzner verification is a no no

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@johnwinchester said:
    @yoursunny why would I spam? :| i said for vpn
    @yusra Iran, hetzner verification is a no no

And why would the provider allow for their space to be burned through quickly on the cheap?

• @c1vhosting said: We can provide cheap but only in bulk.

probably outta my budget

• @johnwinchester said:

@c1vhosting said: We can provide cheap but only in bulk.

probably outta my budget

IPXO

• @johnwinchester said:

@c1vhosting said: We can provide cheap but only in bulk.

probably outta my budget

What's your budget?
    25 IPv4 is €20/mo VAT incl. for example

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • edited December 2023

@c1vhosting said: What's your budget?

25 IPv4 is €20/mo VAT incl. for example

>

it's really a matter of need. one month when the censsorship is high i might need 50 ips and another month 2-3

• @johnwinchester said: it's really a matter of need one month when the censsorship is high i might need 50 ips and another month 2-3

>

We can provide even a better price then, but you need to start with some ips at least.

• @c1vhosting said: We can provide even a better price then, but you need to start with some ips at least.

how many ips are we talking about

• @Clouvider said: quickly on the cheap

amazon lightsail allows it, plus i can buy additional/change ips for around $2 from many providers/resellers. the answer is, it's just bussiness.

• @johnwinchester said:

@c1vhosting said: We can provide even a better price then, but you need to start with some ips at least.

how many ips are we talking about

• @johnwinchester said: Iran, hetzner verification is a no no

I heard from my Iranian friends that some people over there forge certificates to gain access to Hetzner and pass its verification process. Though as far as I'm aware of the internet restrictions in that country, most IPs of Hetzner must be blocked already.

• @yusra said:

@johnwinchester said: Iran, hetzner verification is a no no

I heard from my Iranian friends that some people over there forge certificates to gain access to Hetzner and pass its verification process. Though as far as I'm aware of the internet restrictions in that country, most IPs of Hetzner must be blocked already.

unfortunatly yes, ppl must commit fraud to watch youtube in here!!!

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

@johnwinchester said:

@yusra said:

Happy to offer you discounted rates on IPs in both UK and in Spokane, WA. Each ip for $2, or $15 for 10, or $20 for 20.

Edit: can offer 1x amd ryzen 7950x, 1gb ram, 10gb nvme, 5tb bw on 10gbit for $2.49/month in US or UK

• @rsk said:

@johnwinchester said:

@yusra said:

Happy to offer you discounted rates on IPs in both UK and in Spokane, WA. Each ip for $2, or $15 for 10, or $20 for 20.

Edit: can offer 1x amd ryzen 7950x, 1gb ram, 10gb nvme, 5tb bw on 10gbit for $2.49/month in US or UK

No crypto?

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@johnwinchester said:

@rsk said:

@johnwinchester said:

@yusra said:

No crypto?

Paypal only currently. Thanks.

• I think it would be better for you to rent a /24 from an IP broker and announces it through provider that support BYOIP
    Cost effective for you and prevent provider's subnet getting blocked in your country

• @Patriarch said:
    I think it would be better for you to rent a /24 from an IP broker and announces it through provider that support BYOIP
    Cost effective for you and prevent provider's subnet getting blocked in your country

do u have any provider in mind who accepts crypto?

• edited December 2023

@johnwinchester said:

@Patriarch said:
    I think it would be better for you to rent a /24 from an IP broker and announces it through provider that support BYOIP

do u have any provider in mind who accepts crypto?

Can't help you there but i guess crypto could raise some eyebrows in this regard as IP lenders will be very protective of their subnets reputations resulting in them wanting to have a good idea of who is going to use them and how. Also keep in mind that a /24 means 256 IPs and you won't get them for 1 cent each but should rather prepare for something around 100$/m.