Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

REAL DEALS HERE -- WIN BIG WITH THOUSANDS IN PRIZES + RackNerd's NEW YEAR OFFERS! (New Year 2024)

1…540541543545546…1247

Comments

  • DAD JOKES

    Women should not have children after 36—really, 36 children is enough.

  • DAD JOKES

    What happens when frogs park illegally? They get toad.

  • DAD JOKES

    Lance isn't that common a name these days, but in medieval times, they were called lance-a-lot.

  • DAD JOKES

    I had an appointment to see my psychic next week, but she just called to cancel.
    She said I won’t be able to make it.

  • DAD JOKES

    I used to be addicted to soap, but I’m clean now.

  • DAD JOKES

    I wanted my kids to watch the orchestra, but I had to turn it off—too much sax and violins.

  • hello :)

  • DAD JOKES

    A cop started crying while he was writing me a ticket. I asked him why and he said, "It's a moving violation."

  • DAD JOKES

    Swords will never go obsolete. They're cutting edge technology.

  • DAD JOKES

    I asked the IT guy, "How do you make a Motherboard?" He said, "I tell her about my job."

  • DAD JOKES

    What do you call it when James Bond takes a bath? Bubble 07.

  • DAD JOKES

    30 percent of pet owners let their pets sleep in their bed. I tried it and my goldfish died.

  • DAD JOKES

    What is the difference between a literalist and a kleptomaniac?

  • DAD JOKES

    I just found out Albert Einstein existed. My whole life I thought he was a theoretical physicist.A comma. A literalist takes everything literally. A kleptomaniac takes everything, literally.

  • DAD JOKES

    You used to be able to get air for free at gas stations, but now it's a $1. That's inflation for you.

  • DAD JOKES

    My dad was born a conjoined twin, but separated at birth. So I have an uncle, once removed.

  • DAD JOKES

    Why is it a bad idea to eat a clock? Because it's so time-consuming.

  • DAD JOKES

    I went to a smoke shop only to discover it’d been replaced by an apparel store.
    Clothes, but no cigar.

  • DAD JOKES

    Why should you never brush your teeth with your left hand? Because a toothbrush works better.

  • DAD JOKES

    My grief counselor died the other day. He was so good at his job, I don’t even care.

  • DAD JOKES

    Give a man a plane ticket and he flies for the day. Push him out of the plane at 3,000 feet and he’ll fly for the rest of his life.

  • DAD JOKES

    As I get older, I remember all the people I lost along the way. Maybe a career as a tour guide was not the right choice.

  • DAD JOKES

    I was reading a great book about an immortal dog the other day. It was impossible to put down.

  • DAD JOKES

    What do you call someone who refuses to fart in public? A private tutor.

  • DAD JOKES

    I just read that someone in London gets stabbed every 52 seconds. Poor bastard.

  • DAD JOKES

    They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Well, not if it’s poisoned. Then the antidote becomes the most important.

  • DAD JOKES

    The guy who stole my diary just died. My thoughts are with his family.

  • DAD JOKES

    Do you know the last thing my grandfather said to me before he kicked the bucket? “Grandson, watch how far I can kick this bucket.”

  • DAD JOKES

    If you donate a kidney, everybody loves you and you’re a total hero. But try donating five kidneys and suddenly everyone is yelling and the police get called.

  • DAD JOKES

    I have a fish that can breakdance. Only for ten seconds though, and only once.

This discussion has been closed.