Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

REAL DEALS HERE -- WIN BIG WITH THOUSANDS IN PRIZES + RackNerd's NEW YEAR OFFERS! (New Year 2024)

1…535536538540541…1247

Comments

  • Congratulations, If you press the elevator button three times it goes into hurry mode – really...

  • WELCOME TO PAGE 538 - THE RETURN OF THE OTHERS !!

    Thanked by 1kashon
  • @FrankZ said:

    @noob404 said:

    @FrankZ said:

    WELCOME TO PAGE 537 - IS THIS THE PAGE WHERE FRANK FINALLY STOPS ??

    Too soon. I have just arrived. Good morning!

    Good morning to you !
    It is Christmas eve for me so I will not be around for very long. Real world stuff beckons.

    I am sorry. I didn't know Christmas was in Jan in some places. Have heard of Australian Xmas being in June. This is new info.

  • Been sharing facts. Now, it's time for some dad jokes!

  • DAD JOKES

    What does a baby computer call his father? Data.

  • DAD JOKES

    After an unsuccessful harvest, why did the farmer decide to try a career in music? Because he had a ton of sick beets.

  • DAD JOKES

    I only seem to get sick on weekdays. I must have a weekend immune system.

  • DAD JOKES

    My friend was showing me his tool shed and pointed to a ladder. “That's my stepladder,” he said. "I never knew my real ladder.”

  • There are 318,979,564,000 possible combinations of the first four moves in Chess.

  • There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.

  • Coconuts kill about 150 people each year. That’s more than sharks.

  • Half of all bank robberies take place on a Friday.

  • @FrankZ said:
    Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection.

    hahaha

    Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • DAD JOKES

    What do you call a Frenchman wearing sandals? Philippe Flop.

  • DAD JOKES

    Why is it so cheap to throw a party at a haunted house? Because the ghosts bring all the boos.

  • DAD JOKES

    I don’t get why Marvel doesn’t use the Hulk to advertise more. He’s basically one big Banner.

  • DAD JOKES

    What brand of underwear do scientists wear? Kelvin Klein.

  • DAD JOKES

    Which days are the strongest? Saturday and Sunday. The rest are weekdays.

  • The name Wendy was made up for the book Peter Pan. There was never a recorded Wendy before it.

  • The international telephone dialing code for Antarctica is 672.

  • The first bomb the Allies dropped on Berlin in WWII killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.

  • The average raindrop falls at 7 miles per hour.

  • If you put a drop of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.

  • DAD JOKES

    I just found out I’m colorblind. The news came out of the purple!

  • DAD JOKES

    Did you know your pupils are the last part to stop working when you die? They dilate.

  • DAD JOKES

    My wife asked me the other day where I got so much candy. I said, "I always have a few Twix up my sleeve."

  • DAD JOKES

    How do cows stay up to date? They read the Moo-spaper.

  • DAD JOKES

    What's the difference between a well-dressed man on a unicycle and a poorly-dressed man on a bicycle? Attire.

  • DAD JOKES

    I hate my job—all I do is crush cans all day. It’s soda pressing.

This discussion has been closed.