Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NL] Christmas Deals on all our NVME/STORAGE VPSes and NVME web/reseller hosting plans || 30%+ OFF
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NL] Christmas Deals on all our NVME/STORAGE VPSes and NVME web/reseller hosting plans || 30%+ OFF

LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

AWESOME CHRISTMAS SPECIALS BY LITESERVER!
For all VPS and webhosting orders placed between now and Monday 1 January we have the following awesome coupon available.
Check out our website for all other larger VPS and web/reseller hosting plans not listed in this offer.

30% Recurring! Lifetime! Upgradeable! discount on all our KVM NVME/STORAGE VPSes and NVME WEBHOSTING/RESELLER plans:
Use coupon: XMASGIFT30

The coupon you're using will remain valid on future upgrades of the VPS and web/reseller hosting plan, and applies only to the same VPS plan type/generation.

Looking for more discount to make our deal even more awesome?
- Prepay for 3 months and get 4% additional discount!
- Prepay for 6 months and get 8% additional discount!
- Prepay for 1 year and get 12% additional discount!
- Prepay for 2 years and get 16% additional discount!
- Prepay for 3 years and get 20% additional discount!

Why LiteServer?
- We are no reseller. We have our own racks, equipment and network.
- We are in business since 2007 and provide rock solid services. You can trust us!
- Premium network with quality IP transit and peering
- Lightning fast VPS nodes
- Instant setup (*)
- Friendly and professional support. Customers are not just a number at LiteServer!

NVME VPS specials
##### KVM NVME VPS: #####

#NVME-2G
- 2 CPU Cores
- 2 GB RAM
- 40 GB NVMe RAID-10 Storage
- 15 TB bandwidth / month

Price with our Christmas 30% OFF coupon: € 4,20 / month
ORDER (Coupon included)

#NVME-4G
- 4 CPU Cores
- 4 GB RAM
- 80 GB NVMe RAID-10 Storage
- 20 TB bandwidth / month

Price with our Christmas 30% OFF coupon: € 8,40 / month
ORDER (Coupon included)

Storage VPS specials
##### KVM STORAGE VPS: #####

#HDD-1G
- 1 CPU Cores
- 1 GB RAM
- 512 GB HDD RAID-10 Storage
- 15 TB bandwidth / month

Price with our Christmas 30% OFF coupon: € 4,20 / month (depending on platform load only limited stock available)
ORDER (Coupon included)

#HDD-2G
- 1 CPU Cores
- 2 GB RAM
- 1024 GB HDD RAID-10 Storage
- 20 TB bandwidth / month

Price with our Christmas 30% OFF coupon: € 8,40 / month (depending on platform load only limited stock available)
ORDER (Coupon included)

(*): All our VPSes are instantly setup unless out of stock, or your order has been picked out for manual review.

Included with all VPS plans:
- Instant setup (*)
- 1Gbps uplink
- 1 IPv4 address
- /64 IPv6 subnet
- Reverse DNS

NVME Webhosting specials:
##### NVME Webhosting: #####

#SHARED1
- Storage: 50GB NVMe SSD
- Bandwidth: Unlimited
- Domains: 5
- CPU Cores: 2 (200%)
- RAM: 2GB

Price with our Christmas 30% OFF coupon: € 36,96 / year
ORDER (Coupon included)

#SHARED2
- Storage: 100GB NVMe SSD
- Domains: 10
- CPU Cores: 4 (400%)
- RAM: 4GB

Price with our Christmas 30% OFF coupon: € 55,44 / year
ORDER (Coupon included)

#SHARED3
- Storage: Unlimited (FUP)
- Domains: Unlimited (FUP)
- CPU Cores: 6 (400%)
- RAM: 6GB

Price with our Christmas 30% OFF coupon: € 73,92 / year
ORDER (Coupon included)

Included with all hosting plans:
- Anti DDoS Shared IP
- MagicSpam Anti Spam
- Free SSL Certificates
- Sitebuilder (200+ templates)
- Installatron (75+ scripts)

NVME Reseller Webhosting specials:
##### NVME Reseller Webhosting: #####

#RESELLER-1
- Storage: 25GB NVMe SSD
- Accounts: 25
- Domains: 25

Price with our Christmas 30% OFF coupon: € 55,44 / year
ORDER (Coupon included)

#RESELLER-2
- Storage: 50GB NVMe SSD
- Accounts: 50
- Domains: 50

Price with our Christmas 30% OFF coupon: € 73,92 / year
ORDER (Coupon included)

#RESELLER-3
- Storage: 100GB NVMe SSD
- Accounts: 75
- Domains: 75

Price with our Christmas 30% OFF coupon: € 110,88 / year
ORDER (Coupon included)

Included with all reseller hosting plans:
- Anti DDoS Shared Reseller IP
- MagicSpam Anti Spam
- Free SSL Certificates
- Sitebuilder (200+ templates)
- Installatron (75+ scripts)

++++++++++
Frequently asked questions:

Q: What Operating Systems are available?
We offer a wide range of Operating Systems. We have a knowledgebase article that lists all available Operating Systems:
https://clients.liteserver.nl/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/1/Available-Operating-Systems-ISO-or-Templates-for-KVM-and-OpenVZ-VPSes.html

Q: Where can I found your AUP (Acceptable Usage Policy) and TOS (Terms of Service)?
AUP: https://liteserver.nl/acceptable-usage-policy/
TOS: https://liteserver.nl/general-terms-and-conditions-of-liteserver-b-v/
Privacy Policy: https://liteserver.nl/privacy-policy/

Q: What payment options are available?
You can pay with PayPal, iDeal, Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Bitcoin/Altcoin, AliPay and QIWI.

Q: What are the hardware specs of the VPS nodes LiteServer is using?
We have a knowledgebase article covering this question:
https://clients.liteserver.nl/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/44/What-hardware-specs-does-the-LiteServer-VPS-platform-have.html

Q: Are your prices including VAT?
All our prices are excluding VAT. If you live in Europe your local VAT tax rate will apply. Companies within the EU that can provide a valid VAT number will get a 0% VAT invoice after approval. Customers outside the EU don't have to pay any VAT.

Q: Is the included bandwidth being reset each month?
Yes! The bandwidth counter for your VPS will be reset on the first day of each new calendar month.

Q: What happens when I reach my monthly VPS bandwidth?
We'll limit your network speed to 10Mbps for the rest of the month, unless you upgrade.

Q: Where is my VPS hosted?
Your VPS will be hosted in the center of The Netherlands. More details regarding our location can be found on our website.

Q: Are your VPSes unmanaged our managed?
All our VPSes mentioned are unmanaged, which means you need to take care of the OS/software part. You may open a support ticket for technical questions.

Q: Do you have a looking glass and testfiles available?
Looking Glass: https://lg-drn.liteserver.nl
Test IPv4: 185.31.172.235
Test IPv6: 2a01:6340:1:20:3::10
Testfiles: http://testfiles.mirror.liteserver.nl and/or http://testfiles.mirror.liteserver.nl/1GiB-1
iPerf3 test host (1Gbps): https://lg-drn.liteserver.nl

Q: Which network are you using?
We operate our own network AS60404.

Q: Can you apply the coupon to a existing VPS i have with LiteServer?
Unfortunately not, only for new orders.

Q: The assigned ip is blocked in my country, can you replace it?
It is possible up to three times for free, after that it is 5,- per ip replacement. These requests are only handled as low priority during business hours (CEST 9:00 to 17:00).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Company and Contact information:
LiteServer B.V.
Havinghastraat 32
1817 DA Alkmaar
The Netherlands
https://www.liteserver.nl
Chamber of Commerce: 69510776
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LiteServer
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/liteserver/
Info: info[AT]liteserver.nl
Sales: sales[AT]liteserver.nl
Support: support[AT]liteserver.nl

Comments

• TekoTeko Member
    edited December 2023

Will € 2,40 / month come back again next time? ;)

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • € 15/ year

• Merry Christmas!

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • @Teko said:
    Will € 2,40 / month come back again next time? ;)

canceled mine 26,40€/year just last month.

• Merry Xmas!

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • Prices bit higher than last year but no complaints from this provider. Absolutely stable service so far. Using it since 2017.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year @LiteServer

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • Happy new year @LiteServer

You are strong and stable light in a sea of unstable darkness

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • 100% reliable and trusted host.
    thanks for your effort @LiteServer

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • would you guys please give a $2.40 plan which you gave on blackfriday? I want to order a server from you but my budget is limited. And the reason is that your servers are so good.

• /48 IPv6 per vps possible?

• MustafaMustafa Member
    edited December 2023

Services worth this money, and even more than that tbh.
    Amazing deals, personally grabbed vps on blackfriday and its nuts. Would be comfortable playing normal non-promo prices for it, any day.

Support is insanely fast considering them being EU-based and what I paid for the service. Can recommend Liteserver to anyone looking for quality servers.

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • webhosting panel ? cpanel or DA ?

• LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

@hostcheap said:
    webhosting panel ? cpanel or DA ?

Our shared/reseller plans come with DirectAdmin

• My only regret is that why I didn't buy more on black Friday. Yes their servers are really great. Also the support is good and fast. I have talked with them. My problem is I didn't know this site. And when I bought and I saw the quality and came back to buy more, the offer was finished. 🥲🥲🥲🥲 That was a big generous offer. Still this $4 is very good but if you would give me a little cheaper I would be so grateful. ❤️❤️

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • I am also the support for 2 hosting providers. I have tested many servers from many websites. And I'm satisfied only with liteserver (also the company I work for which has great server)

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • @Weirdjey said:
    I am also the support for 2 hosting providers. I have tested many servers from many websites. And I'm satisfied only with liteserver (also the company I work for which has great server)

Which hosting providers? Here on LET?

• @malignify said:

@Weirdjey said:
    I am also the support for 2 hosting providers. I have tested many servers from many websites. And I'm satisfied only with liteserver (also the company I work for which has great server)

Which hosting providers? Here on LET?

Sorry my friend but I can't tell you. Thank you for your understanding

• No. Not on LET.

• Could you clarify on the ip change? can it be done anytime during the service span or is it only if it didn't work right away?

@wildwilliam35 said:
    Could you clarify on the ip change? can it be done anytime during the service span or is it only if it didn't work right away?

During service span as long it complies with our terms of course :smile:

• wildwilliam35wildwilliam35 Member
    edited January 1

@LiteServer said:

@wildwilliam35 said:
    Could you clarify on the ip change? can it be done anytime during the service span or is it only if it didn't work right away?

this is the response i've got after asking for an ip change which goes against ur current response. not exactly sure why my request was denied could u tell me how this doesn't comply with ur terms?

"IP changes are free when your IP is blocked from the start. I see your VPS was active for about a month now so it seems you got your IP blocked. In that case there is no free IP change. Please let us know if you want us to proceed with the IP change."

• PagePage Member

@wildwilliam35 said:

@LiteServer said:

@wildwilliam35 said:

this is the response i've got after asking for an ip change which goes against ur current response. not exactly sure why my request was denied could u tell me how this doesn't comply with ur terms?

"IP changes are free when your IP is blocked from the start. I see your VPS was active for about a month now so it seems you got your IP blocked. In that case there is no free IP change. Please let us know if you want us to proceed with the IP change."

What liteserver means is that when your IP is blocked before activation or at the start, then it is free to change the IP, but if it is used for a month or more, it is not the provider's problem that the IP is blocked, so you need to pay .

• wildwilliam35wildwilliam35 Member
    edited January 1

@Page said:

@wildwilliam35 said:

@LiteServer said:

@wildwilliam35 said:

What liteserver means is that when your IP is blocked before activation or at the start, then it is free to change the IP, but if it is used for a month or more, it is not the provider's problem that the IP is blocked, so you need to pay .

they specifically mentioned in the reply that the ip can be changed during the service span up to 3 times for free. not if its blocked from the start

• PagePage Member
    edited January 1

@wildwilliam35 said:

@Page said:

@wildwilliam35 said:

@LiteServer said:

@wildwilliam35 said:

they specifically mentioned in the reply that the ip can be changed during the service span up to 3 times for free. not if its blocked from the start

Maybe liteserver is saying that if your IP is still blocked even after changing the IP, you can change it three times in a row. Reasons for IP blocking due to personal reasons are not included.

• @Page said:

@wildwilliam35 said:

@Page said:

@wildwilliam35 said:

@LiteServer said:

@wildwilliam35 said:

Maybe liteserver is saying that if your IP is still blocked even after changing the IP, you can change it three times in a row. Reasons for IP blocking due to personal reasons are not included.

certainly hoping thats not the case as i've counted on the free ip change perk, thanks for the feedback im still looking forward to @LiteServer 's response

Sounds more like some miscommunication here. Kindly contact us through PB with the ticket number as reference so we can look into this.
    IP changes can be done during service span, but there are of course some terms/policies to avoid abuse of this IP change possibility - we probably should consider to change our policy by allowing an IP changes only in the first 24 hours after ordering to make this policy as simple and clear as possible.

Thanked by 1Page
  • 2G nvme yabs. snatched myself one in blackfriday and got an ip replacement. loved the quality

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2023-11-30                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Sat Dec 23 03:52:21 PM CET 2023

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 9 days, 5 hours, 21 minutes
    Processor  : AMD EPYC 9754 128-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 2250.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 1.9 GiB
    Swap       : 255.0 MiB
    Disk       : 39.0 GiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
    Kernel     : 6.6.4-x64v3-xanmod1
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ✔ Online

IPv6 Network Information:
    ISP        : The Infrastructure Group B.V.
    ASN        : AS60404 Liteserver
    Host       : TIG
    Location   : Dronten, Flevoland (FL)
    Country    : The Netherlands

Preparing system for disk tests...
    [0KGenerating fio test file...
    [0KRunning fio random mixed R+W disk test with 4k block size...
    [0KRunning fio random mixed R+W disk test with 64k block size...
    [0KRunning fio random mixed R+W disk test with 512k block size...
    [0KRunning fio random mixed R+W disk test with 1m block size...
    [0Kfio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/vda1):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 64.35 MB/s   (16.0k) | 876.63 MB/s  (13.6k)
    Write      | 64.47 MB/s   (16.1k) | 881.24 MB/s  (13.7k)
    Total      | 128.82 MB/s  (32.2k) | 1.75 GB/s    (27.4k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 5.30 GB/s    (10.3k) | 3.59 GB/s     (3.5k)
    Write      | 5.58 GB/s    (10.9k) | 3.83 GB/s     (3.7k)
    Total      | 10.89 GB/s   (21.2k) | 7.43 GB/s     (7.2k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Performing IPv4 iperf3 send test to Clouvider (Attempt #1 of 3)...
    [0KPerforming IPv4 iperf3 recv test from Clouvider (Attempt #1 of 3)...
    [0KClouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 993 Mbits/sec   | 940 Mbits/sec   | 8.39 ms        
    Performing IPv4 iperf3 send test to Scaleway (Attempt #1 of 3)...
    [0KPerforming IPv4 iperf3 send test to Scaleway (Attempt #2 of 3)...
    [0KPerforming IPv4 iperf3 send test to Scaleway (Attempt #3 of 3)...
    [0KPerforming IPv4 iperf3 recv test from Scaleway (Attempt #1 of 3)...
    [0KPerforming IPv4 iperf3 recv test from Scaleway (Attempt #2 of 3)...
    [0KPerforming IPv4 iperf3 recv test from Scaleway (Attempt #3 of 3)...
    [0KScaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 11.2 ms        
    Performing IPv4 iperf3 send test to NovoServe (Attempt #1 of 3)...
    [0KPerforming IPv4 iperf3 recv test from NovoServe (Attempt #1 of 3)...
    [0KNovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 996 Mbits/sec   | 925 Mbits/sec   | 3.55 ms        
    Performing IPv4 iperf3 send test to Uztelecom (Attempt #1 of 3)...
    [0KPerforming IPv4 iperf3 recv test from Uztelecom (Attempt #1 of 3)...
    [0KUztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 884 Mbits/sec   | 884 Mbits/sec   | 109 ms         
    [0KPerforming IPv4 iperf3 recv test from Clouvider (Attempt #2 of 3)...
    [0KClouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 890 Mbits/sec   | 877 Mbits/sec   | 76.4 ms        
    [0KClouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 840 Mbits/sec   | 627 Mbits/sec   | 115 ms         
    [0KPerforming IPv4 iperf3 send test to Clouvider (Attempt #2 of 3)...
    [0KPerforming IPv4 iperf3 send test to Clouvider (Attempt #3 of 3)...
    [0KClouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 764 Mbits/sec   | 534 Mbits/sec   | 141 ms         

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Performing IPv6 iperf3 send test to Clouvider (Attempt #1 of 3)...
    [0KPerforming IPv6 iperf3 recv test from Clouvider (Attempt #1 of 3)...
    [0KClouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 972 Mbits/sec   | 923 Mbits/sec   | 8.52 ms        
    Performing IPv6 iperf3 send test to Scaleway (Attempt #1 of 3)...
    [0KPerforming IPv6 iperf3 send test to Scaleway (Attempt #2 of 3)...
    [0KPerforming IPv6 iperf3 send test to Scaleway (Attempt #3 of 3)...
    [0KPerforming IPv6 iperf3 recv test from Scaleway (Attempt #1 of 3)...
    [0KPerforming IPv6 iperf3 recv test from Scaleway (Attempt #2 of 3)...
    [0KPerforming IPv6 iperf3 recv test from Scaleway (Attempt #3 of 3)...
    [0KScaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 14.5 ms        
    Performing IPv6 iperf3 send test to NovoServe (Attempt #1 of 3)...
    [0KPerforming IPv6 iperf3 recv test from NovoServe (Attempt #1 of 3)...
    [0KNovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 987 Mbits/sec   | 921 Mbits/sec   | 3.57 ms        
    Performing IPv6 iperf3 send test to Uztelecom (Attempt #1 of 3)...
    [0KPerforming IPv6 iperf3 recv test from Uztelecom (Attempt #1 of 3)...
    [0KUztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 801 Mbits/sec   | 831 Mbits/sec   | 88.8 ms        
    [0KPerforming IPv6 iperf3 send test to Clouvider (Attempt #2 of 3)...
    [0KClouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 894 Mbits/sec   | 172 Mbits/sec   | 76.4 ms        
    [0KClouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 824 Mbits/sec   | 628 Mbits/sec   | 115 ms         
    [0KPerforming IPv6 iperf3 send test to Clouvider (Attempt #3 of 3)...
    [0KClouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 761 Mbits/sec   | 540 Mbits/sec   | 141 ms         

Running GB6 benchmark test... *cue elevator music*
    [0KGeekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1558                          
    Multi Core      | 2806                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/4108303

YABS completed in 15 min 41 sec

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • noisycodenoisycode Member
    edited January 22

One of mine works smoothly, too. Great performance and stability.

#              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2024-01-01                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Mon 22 Jan 2024 03:43:14 PM CET

Basic System Information:
    Uptime     : 57 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes
    Processor  : AMD EPYC 9754 128-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 2249.998 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 1.9 GiB
    Swap       : 255.0 MiB
    Disk       : 39.1 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-16-amd64
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline
    IPv4 Network Information:
    ISP        : The Infrastructure Group B.V.
    ASN        : AS60404 Liteserver
    Host       : TIG
    Location   : Amsterdam, North Holland (NH)
    Country    : The Netherlands

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/vda1):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
    Read       | 41.57 MB/s   (10.3k) | 499.08 MB/s   (7.7k)
    Write      | 41.65 MB/s   (10.4k) | 501.70 MB/s   (7.8k)
    Total      | 83.23 MB/s   (20.8k) | 1.00 GB/s    (15.6k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 2.58 GB/s     (5.0k) | 2.17 GB/s     (2.1k)
    Write      | 2.72 GB/s     (5.3k) | 2.32 GB/s     (2.2k)
    Total      | 5.30 GB/s    (10.3k) | 4.50 GB/s     (4.3k)

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1177
    Multi Core      | 2232
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/22159944

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1624
    Multi Core      | 2922
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/4507852

YABS completed in 9 min 46 sec

Weird, seems almost all \n disappear when I copy some text from inside tmux with JuiceSSH™.

@JabJab said: @noisycode said: One of mine works smoothly, too. Great performance and stability.

Hi, please press ENTER few times!

or just blame tmux, JuiceSSH™, Cloudflare and vanilla. This will work too.

>

Oh, Vanilla is great! Let us quote something before it happens.

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited January 22

@noisycode said: One of mine works smoothly, too. Great performance and stability.

or just blame tmux, JuiceSSH™, Cloudflare and vanilla. This will work too.

Thanked by 1noisycode
  • noisycodenoisycode Member
    edited January 22

@JabJab said:

@noisycode said: One of mine works smoothly, too. Great performance and stability.

LiteServer is awesome. I should have tried it looong time ago.

Nailed it!

Cheers,
    Human #19201080

Thanked by 1LiteServer