Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iHostART - TODAY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY , FINALLY I'M HAVE 18 YEARS OLD + GIVEAWAY FREE 18 TB HDD VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iHostART - TODAY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY , FINALLY I'M HAVE 18 YEARS OLD + GIVEAWAY FREE 18 TB HDD VPS

CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2023 in General

Hello members of LET. I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Also today is my birthday, and now that I am officially at the age of 18, as this is a special occasion for me, I also prepared a special prize for one lucky winner.

Specs of the VPS Prize:
18 TB HDD raid6
1.8 GB Ram
18 TB bandwidth @ 818 MBPS
1 dedicated CPU
1x IPv4
Ignore DMCA & Romania Location – as usual

To win the prize, you have to be join on our discord channel (invite link https://discord.com/invite/mG3Pv76rmB) post 3 times #18 #18 #18 in the comment below here on LET.

The winner will be announced on 05-IAN-2024.

I know that some of you will pick on me that I have this age, that I am too young but let me share something with you:
I might not be the best at what I do, but I think that if you love what you do and devote all your time and effort, you can make a business even at this age.

Over the past 4 years I managed do own more than 80 servers and over 1.4 Peta Byte of RAW storage. This was only possible with the support of LET members and other forums what support me!

I thank all of you for your support, for me it was a huge leap, from having some E5-2450L servers on wooden racks to be able to advance to Xeon Gold/E5-V4 and soon to be able to move to a real Datacenter and finally have the uptime everyone is asking me to deliver.

I also prepared a limited supply of VPS KVM SSD with the following specs:

18 GB Ram DDr4
218 GB SSD SAS raid 10
4 Dedicated CPU
1 Dedicated IPv4
VNC Acces
Manual install ,AND DELIVERY IN NEXT 15 DAYS
818 Mbit shared port speed @ 18 TB BW upload & 18 TB BW download/month
Port 25 block permanently
Full KVM Virtualization
Full Root Acces
Multiple 32/64 bit OS