Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for webhosting resellers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for webhosting resellers

anything except cpanel is fine ig, cpanel is great don't get me wrong but I've noticed that its costly and people charge more for reseller plans with cpanel.

Comments

• Are you looking for the panel (cPanel) or a reseller hosting provider?

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

@ArrowBoi said: I've noticed that its costly and people charge more for reseller plans with cpanel.

Yes but not that much

Licensing costs for 2024:
    cpanel standard pricing is $0.40 per account
    cpanel partner pricing is $0.25 per account

$4 / $2.5 for 10 accounts in licensing costs per month

It's not a deal breaker if it can help reduce the amount of support tickets. Typically if you outsource ticketing it's $1 per ticket. If XYZ panel get more tickets compared to cpanel it's not worth it.

If you can charge more for cpanel hosting then it's all the more reason to go with it

I don't know how much your xyz provider charges for cpanel hosting but I assume it's around $2 per month vs $1 for direct admin

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

Buyshared

• @mustafamw3 said:
    Buyshared

they manually approve packages and they won't be tomorrow and I am free tomorrow so I want to get started tomorrow which I cannot as they take holidays on all sunday

• @hzhoanglee said:
    Are you looking for the panel (cPanel) or a reseller hosting provider?

reseller hosting provider.

• @ezeth said:

@ArrowBoi said: I've noticed that its costly and people charge more for reseller plans with cpanel.

Yes but not that much

Licensing costs for 2024:
    cpanel standard pricing is $0.40 per account
    cpanel partner pricing is $0.25 per account

$4 / $2.5 for 10 accounts in licensing costs per month

It's not a deal breaker if it can help reduce the amount of support tickets. Typically if you outsource ticketing it's $1 per ticket. If XYZ panel get more tickets compared to cpanel it's not worth it.

If you can charge more for cpanel hosting then it's all the more reason to go with it

I don't know how much your xyz provider charges for cpanel hosting but I assume it's around $2 per month vs $1 for direct admin

ya well cpanel seems to be the expensive among the rest like DA and plesk so I don't wanna go for it as I plan to sell in asia for like very cheap.

• buyshared https://buyshared.net/directadmin-reseller-hosting/

hostbrr https://my.hostbrr.com/order/main/index/directadmin

They're both really good. But it seems Fran from Buyshared is pretty active. His services sell out consistently. AFAIK hostbrr is on leased hardware where buyshared is on Fran's awesome colo hardware.

• @unsafetypin said:
    buyshared https://buyshared.net/directadmin-reseller-hosting/

They're both really good. But it seems Fran from Buyshared is pretty active. His services sell out consistently. AFAIK hostbrr is on leased hardware where buyshared is on Fran's awesome colo hardware.

any idea if hostbrr approve their plans automatically or manually?

• @ArrowBoi said:

@unsafetypin said:
    buyshared https://buyshared.net/directadmin-reseller-hosting/

any idea if hostbrr approve their plans automatically or manually?

It auto approved when I bought it to try it out. You could ask @labze directly.

Buyshared is @Francisco

• is cpanel or directadmin better? another user is offering me a 20gb plan for 27$ yearly and I could get a DA reseller web hosting for 24$ yearly from hostbrr

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

@ArrowBoi said:
    is cpanel or directadmin better? another user is offering me a 20gb plan for 27$ yearly and I could get a DA reseller web hosting for 24$ yearly from hostbrr

Our services are automatically provisioned within 5 minutes and run on latest generation Ryzen processors for that awesome performance :)

WEBHOSTING25 gives a 25% recurring discount.

• Idk that's more of a personal preference and a market/what your customers will want thing. For me I weigh in cost and if the provider is decent to their customers on here and trustworthy.

• I'd like to hear your opinion tbh, I like both directadmin and cpanel cuz they're easy to use but I heard some people preferring cpanel over directadmin and I have no idea why.

• @labze said:

@ArrowBoi said:
    is cpanel or directadmin better? another user is offering me a 20gb plan for 27$ yearly and I could get a DA reseller web hosting for 24$ yearly from hostbrr

Our services are automatically provisioned within 5 minutes and run on latest generation Ryzen processors for that awesome performance :)

cool, also do you guys like have any knowledgebase or a wiki on how to setup reseller plans? its been a while since I connected a reseller hosting plan to my billing solution so I don't remember much.

• @emgh hallo

• @Moopah said:
    @emgh hallo

what?

• @ArrowBoi said:

@Moopah said:
    @emgh hallo

what?

Hallo to you as well

• @Moopah said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@Moopah said:
    @emgh hallo

what?

Hallo to you as well

hello

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@ArrowBoi said: they manually approve packages and they won't be tomorrow and I am free tomorrow so I want to get started tomorrow which I cannot as they take holidays on all sunday

We got people around :) There's more than just Karen in billing these days.

Thanks for the interest,

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@ArrowBoi said: they manually approve packages and they won't be tomorrow and I am free tomorrow so I want to get started tomorrow which I cannot as they take holidays on all sunday

Thanks for the interest,

Francisco

I thought your whole staff takes a holiday on sunday, thats what it says on the website.

• @ArrowBoi said:

@Francisco said:

Thanks for the interest,

Francisco

I thought your whole staff takes a holiday on sunday, thats what it says on the website.

https://buyvm.net/openvz-vps/ xD

• @emgh said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@Francisco said:

Thanks for the interest,

Francisco

thats not even reseller hosting.....

• @ArrowBoi said:

@emgh said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@Francisco said:

Thanks for the interest,

Francisco

Just buy it.

Thanked by 1meditatingsurgeon
  • @emgh said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@emgh said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@Francisco said:

Thanks for the interest,

Francisco

Just buy it.

@Francisco , hire this man as Chief Sales Officer now

• @ArrowBoi said:

@emgh said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@Francisco said:

Thanks for the interest,

Francisco

I think he's referring to the fact that their website is HORRIDLY out of date, e.g. OpenVZ was discontinued like... 2 years+ ago.

The man him self said they'll provision the order, so if that's your top runner, then place the order.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @dbContext said: I think he's referring to the fact that their website is HORRIDLY out of date

You got it! :D

• lets not change the topic of the discussion.

• @ArrowBoi said:
    lets not change the topic of the discussion.

I'm sorry.

• @labze said:

@ArrowBoi said:

I can vouch for @labze.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@ArrowBoi said:

@Francisco said:

Thanks for the interest,

Francisco

Fair, we're still training the guys to do billing these days. It was just Karen before but its becoming too much given she's working on namecrane stuff now too.

Yes, the website needs a facelift, or at least a content refresh :)

Francisco