Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Change Username
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Change Username

enesenes Member

Hi, can I change my username?

I want my username to be changed to:
enes

Comments

• Thanks for your feedback and welcome to LET support. Your waiting time has doubled

Thanked by 1cece
  • I'm pretty sure that on LET, users can't change their usernames.

• Open ticket. If you're lucky, your username can be changed.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

You joined May 20th and have two posts.

May be easier to just abandon this account and create a new one. (If they refuse to change your name)

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

Someone is gonna hold that account hostage now.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@MannDude said:
    You joined May 20th and have two posts.

May be easier to just abandon this account and create a new one. (If they refuse to change your name)

Ruuules, one account per person.

• @FatGrizzly said: Someone is gonna hold that account hostage now.

good idea

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2023

Another interesting question is why some providers won't let you change your email address and other credentials in their control panel settings? That is, if you change or lose your email and password, you can just lose your account for nothing.

• can you try again now.

• @jenkki said:
    Another interesting question is why some providers won't let you change your email address and other credentials in their control panel settings? That is, if you change or lose your email and password, you can just lose your account for nothing.

To prevent account selling I believe.

• @jmaxwell said: To prevent account selling I believe.

If necessary, you can simply sell the email and password to log in without access to that email.

• replace your profile photo with an image containing your new username

• Namecheap, for example, requires you to enter a code sent to your e-mail to log in to your account. If the e-mail is lost for any reason, you will not be able to log in.
    Support also starts asking questions about when the account was registered, what address and so on. If the account was registered 10 years ago, you do not physically remember it. As a result, they can not restore if you not to answer. But there's a valid product inside to which you no longer have access. You can't even transfer it to another provider.

• I can change your username for you. But you need to change my employer to digiRDP. You in or u a fuckin pussy?

This discussion has been closed.