Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prepaid-host: Thread deleted, why ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Prepaid-host: Thread deleted, why ?

I was looking for reviews of their existing customers
They posted a pretty awesome deal today.
But unable to access the thread.
What has happened ?

Comments

• @remy said:
    What has happened ?

Heyo, I think it was deleted due to the offer 9.99 EUR exceeding the $10 USD limit for VPS

Thanked by 2yoursunny remy
  • I am an existing customer as of 2 hours ago, I can provide review @remy

• @Moopah said:

@remy said:
    What has happened ?

Heyo, I think it was deleted due to the offer 9.99 EUR exceeding the $10 USD limit for VPS

Oh yes, I hadn't thought of that.

Rule I still can't figure out. Especially since the price was really close to the limit.

On the one hand, you can sell cheap crap that stays online for 10 days... And you have to make some noise to stop the damage.
    And in this case, hyper-rapid deletion

What counts is value for money. Common sense should be used when the offer is within the price range.
    My opinion only, I know it won't change anything. :#

• @remy said:

@Moopah said:

@remy said:
    What has happened ?

Oh yes, I hadn't thought of that.

Rule I still can't figure out. Especially since the price was really close to the limit.

On the one hand, you can sell cheap crap that stays online for 10 days... And you have to make some noise to stop the damage.
    And in this case, hyper-rapid deletion

What counts is value for money. Common sense should be used when the offer is within the price range.
    My opinion only, I know it won't change anything. :#

Thank you for the feedback. I have forwarded to our LET overlords for review.

• @Moopah said:
    I am an existing customer as of 2 hours ago, I can provide review @remy

I don't know how long you plan to keep the server but I'm interested in your feedback once you've used it for a month.

• @remy said:

@Moopah said:

I don't know how long you plan to keep the server but I'm interested in your feedback once you've used it for a month.

Sure, I will setup YABS to run every 30 seconds to get the max amount of data

• The offer is still available on their website

• @Moopah said:

@remy said:

@Moopah said:

Can you show me your yabs? Thanks!

• @remy said:
    What has happened ?

What was the deal? I googled this Christmas VPS DEAL - 26GB DDR4, 6 EPYC Cores, 350GB Storage - 9.99€

• they just need to bring it down to 8.99€ and it's gonna fly.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • But why 26GB RAM. I can understand 20 (multiples of 10) or 24 (4 times a hexacore CPU), but 26?

• @Moopah said:

@remy said:

@Moopah said:

Buffer YABS Overflow.

• MS said:
    But why 26GB RAM. I can understand 20 (multiples of 10) or 24 (4 times a hexacore CPU), but 26?

berohost posted before them at 8.99€ so I guess they wanted to make it more interesting and added 2gb ram and 50gb disk for 1€

Thanked by 1_MS_