Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 Q4 - Top Provider Poll - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2013 Q4 - Top Provider Poll

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

My opinion: I am against providers who not offered on Lowendbox like DigitalOcean and can be voted. DigitalOcean is not lowend and has no relation with LEB.

• Prometeus 5 points :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Infinity580 said:
    My opinion: I am against providers who not offered on Lowendbox like DigitalOcean and can be voted. DigitalOcean is not lowend and has no relation with LEB.

http://lowendbox.com/blog/digitalocean-256mb-kvmxen-5-month-in-new-york-or-amsterdam-with-free-5-credit/

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2013

@jarland over 1 Year ago.... that means one offer yearly is enought to vote?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Infinity580 said:
    jarland over 1 Year ago.... that means one offer yearly is enought to vote?

Start a thread about it, what you're asking requires a whole new set of rules. How long is too long, how do we define a provider people use here differently than another, what is the purpose of the poll, etc. Write a proposal and Maarten can move these comments there :)

• blackblack Member
    edited December 2013

ramnode - 1

chicagoVPS - 1

torqhost - 1

mycustomhosting - 2

HM: blueVM, ramhost, cloudshards, ipxcore

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • BuyVM - 3, InceptionHost(LowEndSpirit) - 1, CatalystHost - 1,

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2013

Cloudshards - 2 (Highest uptime so far, +1)

FtpIt - 2 (Owner = Nice :D)

RamNode - 1 (Obvious reason)

Thanked by 1support123
  • Prometeus - 5 points

Can't beat them, top notch!

• sampppasampppa Member
    edited December 2013

Torqhost: 2

ProviderService: 2

OVH: 1

• RamNode: 2
    Prometeus: 1
    LowEndSpirit/InceptionHosting: 1
    Crissic: 1

Thanked by 1SkylarM
  • BK_BK_ Member
    edited December 2013

RamNode ( @Nick_A ) - 4 votes - Fast, reliable, and overall awesome.

BuyVM ( @Francisco ) - 1 vote - Reputable, solid provider.

• sentarumsentarum Member
    edited December 2013

My vote:

Prometeus : 4, KVMShell :1

HM:

BuyVM, NetCloud, CatalystHost, DigitalOcean

• Prometeus 3
    EDIS 1
    Ramnode 1

HM: inception Hosting, Catalyst Host, fusioned

Thanked by 1George_Fusioned
  • QPS: 3
    EDIS: 2

• isalemisalem Member
    edited December 2013

Iniz: 2, I've been with them ever since they launched (back in stormVZ days) and the service is unmatched anywhere else I tried! Both support wise and uptime - I/O wise!!

Fliphost: 1, great storage servers! Too much space for an amazing price!

Crissic: 1, My latest VPS, very happy with it. With a big +1 for them fornthe splendid job they're doing!

Honorable mentions:
    - BlueVM (great respect for the work they're doing!)
    - Backupsy (well, its backupsy! :P)

Thanked by 2serverian SkylarM
  • WeLoveServers 3 - The 1G box at 19$/yr is rock, and they are so quick in answering tickets.
    BlueVm 1 - Not any uptime problems with vz plans.
    TacticalVPS 1 - Solid and fast kvm box at considerably low price.

Thanked by 1Ian_
  • @Infinity580 said:

If you can have at least one virtual server at low end price limit with a provider you should be able to vote for him here. It doesn't matter if there is an offer or not. But I also do think you should not be allowed to vote for providers, that offer services far out of the LEB price range.

• Maximum_VPSMaximum_VPS Member
    edited December 2013

Fapvps:2

Terafire:2

MyCustomHosting:1

HM: Nodeserv , Iniz , Torqhost , Crissic , Backupsy.

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

OneAsiaHost 3 The only lowendbox provider of Singapore VPS that has direct connection with China Telecom. Have a box with them for a year, so far so good.

RamNode 2

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • 1 - edis
    3 - gvh
    1 - Next person who posts that is a provider that I've not voted in any way in the past.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Going to distribute my points to those who I think have been most helpful, listening and show a real level of care for their customers - as well as providing top notch services.

BlueVM - Always around in their IRC, their support ticket responses don't beat around the bush, and they've provided some of the best offers around this place. 1 point

Prometeus - Consistently getting plenty of votes in the Top Providers polls, and for good reason too. Uncle Sal and Maounique never cease to amaze, and they do some insanely good things over there. Very quick to respond to support too. 1 point

SysAdmin/James Hadley - Great service, really like the OnApp setup, and he's a nice guy too. Solid, stable network and a great performing VPS. Pretty flexible too, and has been great at suiting my specific needs. 1 point

KGOVPS - Again, a great service and running a completely custom billing and VPS panel that works really nicely. Nice to see somebody doing something a little different to the usual "WHMCS & SolusVM" setup, and @kro is a great guy to talk to as well. 1 point

SouthBendVPS - Zach seems to be doing some pretty good things over at South Bend, and it's looking like it'll be a successful project. As far as I'm aware, all hardware is owned, and I've had zero issues with a dedicated server there. 1 point

The level of service can be of more importance than the performance of your VPS guys, so spare a thought for those who are there keeping your servers running! After all, who really needs to hit >9000 on DD tests :P?

• skybucks100skybucks100 Member
    edited December 2013

Fliphost 1 - Great uptime, Great speeds, Fast ticket replies

Crissic 2 - Great uptime, Just a hair slower than Fliphost, but still great

RamNode 2 - Seattle location, Really fast, Haven't had enough time to really use it though.

Honorable Mentions: Gadgedz, HostHatch, DigitalOcean and LES

I hope I did that correctly, I think 1's best?

Thanked by 2matthewvz SkylarM
  • Backupsy - 3
    BuyVM - 2

Thanked by 1serverian
  • RamNode - 3
    Prometeus/iwStack - 1
    Backupsy - 1

Thanked by 1serverian
  • Ramnode 2
    Hostigation 1
    Fliphost 1
    DO 1

• BlueVM - 3
    I have a 1$/m 256mb OVZ special from them, great performance.

ProviderService - 1
    I had a 1gb XEN from them, I have nothing negative to say about them.

OVH - 1
    Lucky KS2G customer.

• 1 BuyVM, 1 INIZ, 1 GVH, 1 Crissic and 1 Backupsy

Thanked by 2serverian SkylarM
    • RamNode [3]: Excellent service. Nick is heavily investing in RamNode and I would easily pay 2x the price I'm currently paying. My VM has been up for around 205 days now.
    • Backupsy [1]: This VM has been reliable, and with the high storage, it's a great compliment to my collection.
    • Iniz [1]: Second-hand experience-type thing. The OpenVZ.IO VM we have has been working just fine with Jenkins.
    Thanked by 1serverian
  • RamNode 3
    iwStack 1
    FlipHost 1

This discussion has been closed.