Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for dedicated servers in Japan and Hong Kong
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for dedicated servers in Japan and Hong Kong

The required configuration is as follows:
CPU: 24 cores or better
RAM: 128GB
Disk: 2*2TB SSD
Bandwidth: 100TB
IP: /26

Budget: 450$/m

Comments

• balrammbalramm Member, Host Rep

100Tb Bandwidth is likely not possible, You can try Leaseweb. They have got some good config for your budget

• Oneprovider

• You'll probably only be able to get HE transit for that price, so unless all of your traffic is local I don't think it'll be worth it.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

We should be able to offer something close to what you are looking for, if a VM will work for you.

• @hosthatch said:
    We should be able to offer something close to what you are looking for, if a VM will work for you.

If virtualization is turned on, there is no problem with the virtual machine. But I worry about how I might affect other people. Your network is satisfying and I'd pay more if you had a dedicated server.

• Leaseweb HK can match your budget, upstream Telstra.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@zhkwai said:

@hosthatch said:

If virtualization is turned on, there is no problem with the virtual machine. But I worry about how I might affect other people. Your network is satisfying and I'd pay more if you had a dedicated server.

We have specified dedicated CPU limits for our plans, so you can use all your resources without any effect to anyone else. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] and we will see what we can do.