Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[COUNTDOWN CLEARANCE] New Deals DAILY Until 2024 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[COUNTDOWN CLEARANCE] New Deals DAILY Until 2024

2»

Comments

• SinVSinV Member, Host Rep

@kend said:
    @MrRadic Sir, your support service is till now the slowest&laziest one I've ever met among the established dedicated server suppliers.

@ecomuk slower.

• kendkend Member

@SinSiXX said:

@kend said:
    @MrRadic Sir, your support service is till now the slowest&laziest one I've ever met among the established dedicated server suppliers.

@ecomuk slower.

A bit slow is still acceptable. But I didn't expect this:

Server got network problem. 1Gb port but only no more than 300Mb sending speed. I've submitted a ticket, attached the screenshots of the test results of YABS with iperf, and Bench.Monster, and gave them all the server ssh access according to their request. Then, after more than 16 hours I got a reply from their network administrator asking me to do iperf and MTR and give them the results....

I mean, did they even look back at all the ticket information? Then why the hell do they need my SSH access?

As said, I can accept a bit slow, but someone really needs to do his work when needed.

• kendkend Member

@SinSiXX said:

@kend said:

@ecomuk slower.

Oh, btw, I did mention "established" dedicated server supplier previously. @ecomuk is "establishing" at the most. :smiley:

• SinVSinV Member, Host Rep

@kend said:

@SinSiXX said:

@kend said:

@ecomuk slower.

Oh, btw, I did mention "established" dedicated server supplier previously. @ecomuk is "establishing" at the most. :smiley:

Yeah, I hope so, I sent them some hardware and haven't heard anything. It's that or scam.