Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

website for money
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

website for money

i want to make website thats full automatic make me some bucks any idea like around 5$ monthly
or some apps any thing actually

Comments

• Mine cryptocurrency, with a $5 investment you can certainly make $5 profits per decade.

• @SteveMC said:
    Mine cryptocurrency, with a $5 investment you can certainly make $5 profits per decade.

how can i do it any advice?

• Prostitution. Plain and simple.

• @totally_not_banned said:
    Prostitution. Plain and simple.

🫤

• mgcAnamgcAna Member, Host Rep

Do you think its right place to ask ?
    You can try making website with automatic articles generation and hope it attracts traffic then you may earn from ads.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@SteveMC said:
    Mine cryptocurrency, with a $5 investment you can certainly make $5 profits per decade.

Good old days, OVH sold i5 dedi for 7.99€, did mine about 12€ per month in monero, with 50% cpu load and paid for itself.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

I want to hire someone to make me a website that automatically makes money.
    I only want $1 profit per year, after all costs such as domain and hosting and webmaster fee.
    Please let me know if you can make me such a website.

Thanked by 3emgh SirFoxy homelabber
  • davidedavide Member
    edited December 2023

@yoursunny said:
    I only want $1 profit per year, after all costs such as domain and hosting and webmaster fee.

Not financial advice, but you'd end up overleveraging your risk on that one dollar.

I have muffematical proof that that iz wronk.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@davide said:

@yoursunny said:

Not financial advice, but you'd end up overleveraging your risk on that one dollar.

I have muffematical proof that that iz wronk.

The taker is expected to spot me the costs.
    I collect $1 per website per year with no risk.

• davidedavide Member
    edited December 2023

@yoursunny said:
    The taker is expected to spot me the costs.
    I collect $1 per website per year with no risk.

I'll admit that's a beautiful, colorful business plan. But in business you gotta think ahead of time. What will you do 5 billion years from now when the sun will turn into a white dwarf and all the customers will die? Genuine question.

• Dear ChatGPT, I hope you are doing well, and having nice holidays. If you have time, please can you generate a site for me, I would like 1000 articles, I do not mind the subject, just things which can get good traffic, so I can monetize it with ads,... oh and , can you monetize it for me? Thank you.

Thanked by 14te56
  • @SteveMC ChatGPT, can you also host it for me? Tyyyy!!

• Dear ChatGPT just generate some profit and wire it to me. Thank you.

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • @Neoon said:
    Good old days, OVH sold i5 dedi for 7.99€, did mine about 12€ per month in monero, with 50% cpu load and paid for itself.

I've read that today monero is no longer profitable even with free perpetual energy. Plausibly because of mining botnets.

• @Neoon said:

@SteveMC said:

That polish serwery was the same, cost less than the monero it mined. Good old days indeed.

• We can put our idlers to good use and mine Monero!

• @Moopah said: We can put our idlers to good use...

Un-idling ?! Heretic !