Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOSTSLIM - Worst Service - Steer Clear if You Value Your Business!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HOSTSLIM - Worst Service - Steer Clear if You Value Your Business!

edited December 2023 in Reviews

I recently have a small VPS with Hostslim (hostslim-eu., or VPSSLIM) for about 5 months now. And they just apparently suspend my VPS WITHOUT NOTICE.

• VPS suspend without any warning or notice. I dont know the reason why, and they still didnt response to the ticket (15 hours +).
  • If the suspension is due to a DMCA violation, it's important to note that over a span of 5 months, I have received only 1 Single DMCA notice forwarded by Cloudflare. This notice appears questionable, possibly fake, as it lacks critical details typically found in legitimate claims. There was no involvement of a lawyer, no clear IP number were specified, and there was certainly no court involvement. Who to decide this?
  • Worst Customer service, If your Server is down, expected it down for atleast 1 days, because they took 1days - 1 weeks to answer the ticket (many people complain already).

Fake Advertisement -> They advertise "Freedom of speed, DMCA lenient", but they act worst than other Big provider like AWS, Hetzner, etc. At least, they give notice to take down content and continue to host you.
Worst Customer Service -> Like many mentioned before, they took days to answer the ticket, Steer Clear if You Value Your Business!
Mediocre performance -> There are much better provider here on LET with beter price, hardware, uptime.

There are no reason to use them, I moved all my stuff to other host already.
Steer Clear if You Value Your Business! Dont even bother with them.

Thanked by 1JasonM

Comments

• Thank you for your feedback

Thanked by 1Goodtesteronline
  • https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3832205/#Comment_3832205

Hi! Your VM was suspended I see. Your ticket is being handled. It's not a server-wide issue.

Posted more than 2h ago.
    Your ticket must be very complicated it seems ^.-

• @JabJab said:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3832205/#Comment_3832205

Hi! Your VM was suspended I see. Your ticket is being handled. It's not a server-wide issue.

Posted more than 2h ago.

Reading all reviews of them on internet before, I dont even bother to deal with them anymore. I moved my stuff already.

• Your suspension is doubled successfully!

• @JabJab said:

Posted more than 2h ago.

It is more than 5h ago now. Probably doing some insane analytics and investigation. Total near 24 hours of no reponse now.

• @Goodtesteronline said:
    I recently have a small VPS with Hostslim (hostslim-eu., or VPSSLIM) for about 5 months now. And they just apparently suspend my VPS WITHOUT NOTICE.

• VPS suspend without any warning or notice. I dont know the reason why, and they still didnt response to the ticket (15 hours +).
    • If the suspension is due to a DMCA violation, it's important to note that over a span of 5 months, I have received only 1 Single DMCA notice forwarded by Cloudflare. This notice appears questionable, possibly fake, as it lacks critical details typically found in legitimate claims. There was no involvement of a lawyer, no clear IP number were specified, and there was certainly no court involvement. Who to decide this?
    • Worst Customer service, If your Server is down, expected it down for atleast 1 days, because they took 1days - 1 weeks to answer the ticket (many people complain already).

Fake Advertisement -> They advertise "Freedom of speed, DMCA lenient", but they act worst than other Big provider like AWS, Hetzner, etc. At least, they give notice to take down content and continue to host you.
    Worst Customer Service -> Like many mentioned before, they took days to answer the ticket, Steer Clear if You Value Your Business!
    Mediocre performance -> There are much better provider here on LET with beter price, hardware, uptime.

thanks for your info

• thanks for the honest review

• @Goodtesteronline said:

@JabJab said:

Posted more than 2h ago.

It is more than 5h ago now. Probably doing some insane analytics and investigation. Total near 24 hours of no reponse now.

A this point I would assume it involves police and they are just coordinating with local law enforcement to you for an arrest and it takes longer than expected because you hiding.
    /s

• So what did you expect? lol

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Waiting https://hostslim.rip

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • zGatozGato Member
    edited December 2023

Not a single issue ever with HostSlim apart from getting CPU throttled when I was heavy abusing. Explained to them and got it removed in a day or so. You must have done something more crazy than this. I pay bare minimum prices with them and very satisfied. There's no provider that can offer what I have with them at the same price with almost 100% uptime.

• edited December 2023

@zGato said:
    Not a single issue ever with HostSlim apart from getting CPU throttled when I was heavy abusing. Explained to them and got it removed in a day or so. You must have done something more crazy than this. I pay bare minimum prices with them and very satisfied. There's no provider that can offer what I have with them at the same price with almost 100% uptime.

NO. I used many providers on here an there was no issue except for Hostslim.rip. Nothing crazy I guarantee. Also, you dont see the main point, they ignore tickets, suspend website without notice or warning to take down content. There was no lawyer, no IP Number presented. They advertise "Freedom of speed, DMCA lenient", but I guarantee you that they acted worst than AWS in this regards (I hosted with AWS).

Also, read their past reviews, mostly negative (now I understand why). I'm too foolish testing them without doing some research.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited December 2023

Hopefully I am tagging the right person here @VPSSLIM . I particularly bought service because of the veteran tag. Personally so far, I haven't had issues but I am not doing anything that would result in potential DMCA etc. Totally legal, none questionable stuff.

Thanked by 1VPSSLIM
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@Goodtesteronline said:

Fake Advertisement -> They advertise Freedom of speed, DMCA lenient, but they act worst than other Big provider like AWS, Hetzner, etc. At least, they give notice to take down content and continue to host you.

Freedom of Speed?

Are you drug dealer @VPSSLIM ?

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@Goodtesteronline said:

Hi! I am very sorry to hear about your situation. Can you please PM me your ticket ID so I can escalate this case? We don't randomly suspend VM's so there must be something going on. I am here to help you and I am sorry our response time takes longer than expected.

@VPSSLIM Geez at least thank a brother for tagging you nah? Lol

@risharde said:

My bad, it's been a long day :-)

Thanked by 1risharde

@VPSSLIM said:

@risharde said:

No worries, thanks, good luck and all the best to you with your business, appreciate the pricing for the service!!

Thanked by 1VPSSLIM

@risharde said:

@VPSSLIM said:

@risharde said:

No worries, thanks, good luck and all the best to you with your business, appreciate the pricing for the service!!

Thank YOU for the kind words :-) Appreciate it!

Thanked by 1risharde