Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good datacenter in Holland?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

Hi,

Looking to get a few cabinets in Holland. Any reasonable power price DC do you know in this area?
Any recommendation?

Thanks

Comments

• HybulaHybula Member, Patron Provider

With Holland you mean The Netherlands? Most DCs are located around Amsterdam due to connectivity, however, it's hard to find a reasonable power price in a decent DC.

Thanked by 2emgh jsg
  • zGatozGato Member
    edited December 2023

@VPSSLIM is in Lelystad, The Netherlands. HostSlim

Thanked by 2Clouvider Hannan
  • xD

Maybe look up what the country is called first

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

I can't recommend Worldstream enough. Excellent network, great staff, a real professional operation that exceeds our expectations.

https://www.worldstream.com/

Thanked by 1Hannan
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

We don't offer colocation in Amsterdam I'm afraid.
    Amsterdam Data Tower / Digital Realty is good. Not sure what your expectation around power price is, but note that over the last few years the electricity prices surged dramatically across the continent, so what was reasonable 3 years ago is unreasonable today.

Thanked by 1Hannan
  • zGatozGato Member
    edited December 2023

-

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited December 2023

@zGato said:

Thanks for the mention! We do offer Colocation near Ams for affordable power pricing.

Thanked by 1Hannan
  • @VPSSLIM said: Thanks for the mention! We do offer Colocation near Ams for affordable power pricing.

Lelystad is super expensive right?

• DirectNodeNLDirectNodeNL Member, Host Rep

We may be able to help you, both in Amsterdam and IJsselstein. The power cost is €0.22 per kWh.

Thanked by 1Hannan
  • RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

@Hannan said:
    Hi,

Looking to get a few cabinets in Holland. Any reasonable power price DC do you know in this area?
    Any recommendation?

Thanks

We are able to offer multiple cabinets from our floor in Equinix AM5, feel free to reach out through our live chat or by emailing [email protected] to receive a quote.

Thanked by 1Hannan
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Hannan said:

No, none that can compete against hxservers, just a bit west of the Netherlands, sorry.

• @emgh said:
    xD

Maybe look up what the country is called first

I bet he's German. Germans call the Netherlands Holland all the time when Holland really is just one of the provinces. Looking at the link in his signature i can't find the slightest trace of an address though. While i'm not really much of a fan of being forced to dox yourself a company hiding their whereabouts is probably not a company i'd do business with.

• @MannDude said: I can't recommend Worldstream enough.

cough

Thanked by 1Hannan
  • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

There are so many options. If you are just going for something cheap, you might want to look for a place that is somewhat more rural.

We can help you in various DCs in The Netherlands where we have ties with.

Perhaps you can share your “wishlist” in terms of pricing, location, (inter)connectivity, so we can help you find something that suits your needs.

Thanked by 1Hannan
  • HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

Thank you all for your comments

@DirectNodeNL said:
    We may be able to help you, both in Amsterdam and IJsselstein. The power cost is €0.22 per kWh.

If I am correct is it like 160 Euros per month per kW? -- Thanks

• DirectNodeNLDirectNodeNL Member, Host Rep

@Hannan said: If I am correct is it like 160 Euros per month per kW? -- Thanks

That's right.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

no good DCs in Holland. There barely is any DCs in Holland, especially in Amsterdam no datacenters at all, they barely even got any fiber at all.

/s

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @PulsedMedia said: no good DCs in Holland. There barely is any DCs in Holland, especially in Amsterdam no datacenters at all, they barely even got any fiber at all.

I send this message via pigeons.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

@kait said:

@PulsedMedia said: no good DCs in Holland. There barely is any DCs in Holland, especially in Amsterdam no datacenters at all, they barely even got any fiber at all.

IPoAC is good one; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_over_Avian_Carriers

from our discord;

• @PulsedMedia said:

@kait said:

@PulsedMedia said: no good DCs in Holland. There barely is any DCs in Holland, especially in Amsterdam no datacenters at all, they barely even got any fiber at all.

IPoAC is good one; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_over_Avian_Carriers

from our discord;

Legends :heart:

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

@VPSSLIM said:

@zGato said:

Thanks for the mention! We do offer Colocation near Ams for affordable power pricing.

Hi, Could you please send me the pricing?

Thanks