Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sharing My Positive Experience with Hosteroid: Stable Network and Excellent Customer Service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sharing My Positive Experience with Hosteroid: Stable Network and Excellent Customer Service

I wanted to take a moment to share my experience with Hosteroid. As a long-term customer, I've been consistently impressed with the stability of their network. No matter how complex my business needs have been, their network has remained stable and reliable.

In addition to this, I would like to give a special shout-out to their customer service team. Every time I've needed assistance, they have been prompt and efficient in providing solutions. Their professionalism and sensitivity to customer needs have truly stood out to me.

I know we often post when we run into issues, but I believe it's just as important to speak up when a service provider does a great job. Hosteroid has not only provided a stable service but also an excellent customer support team, which is crucial for me.

A big thank you to the team at Hosteroid, and I hope this post helps those who are looking for a reliable service provider.

Wishing everyone a pleasant hosting experience!

Thanked by 2Hosteroid 0xC7

Comments

• HosteroidHosteroid Member, Patron Provider

Thank you very much for your review and support <3

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Thanked by 1Hosteroid
  • zGatozGato Member
    edited December 2023

The guy behind the Hosteroid account is a great guy, and can easily vouch for that. Been in talks with him about random stuff for a while now hahahah.

I've not used much their services, but as of right now, they're still rock solid and happy to be a customer of Hosteroid. I'm also expanding infrastructure with him :). Some people lose hope when they hear about a Romanian host, but, as contrary to popular belief, they're not all bad!

His prices may not be LET-like basement prices, but the guy really know what he's doing and you sure get what you pay for :)

This mini review is not endorsed by him, and can provide valid proof for my vouches :)

Thanked by 3Hosteroid 0xC7 nick_

@raindog308 said:

Sky is not a limit B)

@zGato said:
    The guy behind the Hosteroid account is a great guy, and can easily vouch for that. Been in talks with him about random stuff for a while now hahahah.

I've not used much their services, but as of right now, they're still rock solid and happy to be a customer of Hosteroid. I'm also expanding infrastructure with him :). Some people lose hope when they hear about a Romanian host, but, as contrary to popular belief, they're not all bad!

His prices may not be LET-like basement prices, but the guy really know what he's doing and you sure get what you pay for :)

This mini review is not endorsed by him, and can provide valid proof for my vouches :)

Thank you much appreciated! B)

• Awesome! Putting @Hosteroid on my list for future reccomendations.

Thanked by 1Hosteroid

@4te56 said:
    Awesome! Putting @Hosteroid on my list for future reccomendations.

Thank you very much! :blush:

• LeviLevi Member
    edited December 2023

General indicators that human subject being manipulated to write a review by malice entity:

• Provider directly asks you to write positive/negative review in X website.

Example:

"Hey buddy, it would be so good that you could post some of your thoughts about our services on X website(s)."

• Provider may grant you a discount or other features in exchange of review(s).

Example:

"Hey buddy, wanna some treat? Could you post some of your thoughts about our services on X website(s). 7$ coupon waiting for you!"

• Provider may request review within short period of service provision (7 or 14 days from start). This is inadequate count of days to fully test service and support;

Example:

"Hey buddy, could you post some of your thoughts about our services on X website(s). It would really help us!"

<....>

Examples above deemed to be request for shill and invalidates review. OP, can you confirm that any of these manipulation methods was not applied to you?

P.S.

As always, proper review should include following data in clear format:

• YABS;
    • Redacted last paid invoice;
    • Redacted last support/sales ticket;
  • Good stuff. Your cores have been doubled.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@LTniger said:
    General indicators that human subject being manipulated to write a review by malice entity:

Example:

"Hey buddy, it would be so good that you could post some of your thoughts about our services on X website(s)."

BS! I had that often and by many providers. "some of your thoughts" != "shill for us".

Example:

"Hey buddy, wanna some treat? Could you post some of your thoughts about our services on X website(s). 7$ coupon waiting for you!"

>

The way you put it, again BS. I would agree with you though, if provider asked for positive review or worse, made their payment/reward depend on whether they like your review.
    But "Please publish your thoughts about your service with us" quite likely boils down to "we need visibility desperately enough to pay for it".

• Provider may request review within short period of service provision (7 or 14 days from start). This is inadequate count of days to fully test service and support;

Example:

"Hey buddy, could you post some of your thoughts about our services on X website(s). It would really help us!"

Same problem again with your example. "your thoughts" (unqualified!) != "please shill"

• YABS;

At least your demand for showing a paid invoice is highly likely to kill off many potential reviews.

@Dimo

I'll say it straight: I also was somewhat wondering, but then I thought your review might be a reaction to a nonsense "review" published earlier today.
    Anyway, although I missed concrete and sensible data I did like your review and some others, customers of @Hosteroid it seems, seem to agree with you. So thank you!

• @jsg said:

@LTniger said:

Example:

BS! I had that often and by many providers. "some of your thoughts" != "shill for us".

Example:

>

The way you put it, again BS. I would agree with you though, if provider asked for positive review or worse, made their payment/reward depend on whether they like your review.
    But "Please publish your thoughts about your service with us" quite likely boils down to "we need visibility desperately enough to pay for it".

Example:

Same problem again with your example. "your thoughts" (unqualified!) != "please shill"

• YABS;

At least your demand for showing a paid invoice is highly likely to kill off many potential reviews.

@Dimo

I'll say it straight: I also was somewhat wondering, but then I thought your review might be a reaction to a nonsense "review" published earlier today.
    Anyway, although I missed concrete and sensible data I did like your review and some others, customers of @Hosteroid it seems, seem to agree with you. So thank you!

Well, that's why your reviews for me is BS. Continue on.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@LTniger

Now you made me cry, that's not nice just a couple of days before xmas!

• Regarding some comments, I remained silent. First of all, English is not my native language and I used software to translate it for me. Secondly, I only explained the service situation objectively. Good is good, bad is bad, seek truth from facts