Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hostEONS - KRAMPUS GIVEAWAYS & CHRISTMAS OFFERS - VPS Offers in 9 DC - KVM & OVZ - US & EU - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostEONS - KRAMPUS GIVEAWAYS & CHRISTMAS OFFERS - VPS Offers in 9 DC - KVM & OVZ - US & EU

Comments

• @HostEONS said: Do one thing order 3 x VDS1 and let me know, I'll merge them :smile:

Thanks but merge what? I just want to order VDS-3 with a promo code but it is not possible on your website. Cant you please fix that?

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@ercan said:

@HostEONS said: Do one thing order 3 x VDS1 and let me know, I'll merge them :smile:

Thanks but merge what? I just want to order VDS-3 with a promo code but it is not possible on your website. Cant you please fix that?

You need VDS 3 package which has resources of Three VDS 1 package

So I'm saying just order 3 packages of VDS 1 and let me know, I'll do the changes needed from back end you will get a VDS 3 package

It will be a lot of trouble to add VDS 3 package just for few days to this promo

But I'm giving you a solution to that :smile:

• Invoice #139805

Thanked by 1HostEONS
  • HOSTEONS XMAS SALE

@MixedSlices said:
    Invoice #139805

Thanks for your business , Merry Christmas

Double Disk
    Double Bandwidth
    10G Port upgrade done

VPS Upgrade completed, kindly reboot your VPS from VPS control panel https://vps.hosteons.com for upgrade to take effect

• I hope everyone who celebrates it had a good Christmas!

@Shalaman said:
    I hope everyone who celebrates it had a good Christmas!

I don't celebrate Christmas, but I haven't gone out for vacation for a long time, so since this was a long weekend, kids and family wanted to take a short vacation, hence I took them out for a 4 days vacation though it really wasn't a proper vacation for me, still worked for like 5-6 hrs a day and luckily none of the servers broke during this period. I was carrying my iPAD with me everywhere we go so that I don't need to rush to hotel to use my laptop if anything minor breaks, but had one major issue, since this was a long weekend and it was country side hence 5G wasn't available here, and 4G was too slow due to excessive mobile users during this weekend as there were just too many tourists here, probably the cell towers were overloaded or their BW was saturated.

And on last day my daughter caught FLUE/throat infection with high grade fever, had to consult our family doc over video call and get her medicine and then drove back home (4 hr drive), but still I won't say it was bad, atleast I did not worked for 16 hrs a day during these 4 days and slept like a baby at night after some scotch.

Thanked by 2loger8 idleparty
  • @HostEONS
    Wishing the princess super fast speedy recovery

Thanked by 1HostEONS
  • Hosteons XMAS Sale

• Nice Offers!

• invoice #139816 ,can you merge it to ONE and get double upgrade? thanks!

Thanked by 1HostEONS
  • @HostEONS said:

@Shalaman said:

I don't celebrate Christmas, but I haven't gone out for vacation for a long time, so since this was a long weekend, kids and family wanted to take a short vacation, hence I took them out for a 4 days vacation though it really wasn't a proper vacation for me, still worked for like 5-6 hrs a day and luckily none of the servers broke during this period. I was carrying my iPAD with me everywhere we go so that I don't need to rush to hotel to use my laptop if anything minor breaks, but had one major issue, since this was a long weekend and it was country side hence 5G wasn't available here, and 4G was too slow due to excessive mobile users during this weekend as there were just too many tourists here, probably the cell towers were overloaded or their BW was saturated.

And on last day my daughter caught FLUE/throat infection with high grade fever, had to consult our family doc over video call and get her medicine and then drove back home (4 hr drive), but still I won't say it was bad, atleast I did not worked for 16 hrs a day during these 4 days and slept like a baby at night after some scotch.

Family and good health come first. I wish you all the best and peace.

@dev_vps said:
    @HostEONS
    Wishing the princess super fast speedy recovery

Thanks, she is recovering now ...

Thanked by 1dev_vps

@loger8 said:

@HostEONS said:

@Shalaman said:

Family and good health come first. I wish you all the best and peace.

Yup ... can't agree more .... thanks and merry Christmas and wish you a prosperous new year to you

@loger8 said:
    invoice #139816 ,can you merge it to ONE and get double upgrade? thanks!

I'll delete one of the VDS, apply the promotional upgrades and also upgrade the overall package and send you a new activation email shortly

@loger8 said:
    invoice #139816 ,can you merge it to ONE and get double upgrade? thanks!

Thanks for your business, Merry Christmas

VDS Merged or upgraded to VDS 2 package.

Double Disk and Monthly Backup + Snapshot added

VDS Upgrade completed, kindly reboot your VDS from VPS control panel https://vps.hosteons.com for upgrade to take effect

• HOSTEONS XMAS SALE 2023

• Invoice #139902
    Merry Christmas

Thanked by 1HostEONS

@roboata said:
    Invoice #139902
    Merry Christmas

Thanks for your business , Merry Christmas

Double Disk
    Double Bandwidth
    10G Port upgrade done

VPS Upgrade completed, kindly reboot your VPS from VPS control panel https://vps.hosteons.com for upgrade to take effect

• Invoice #139897
    HOSTEONS XMAS SALE

Thanked by 1HostEONS

@www67890 said:
    Invoice #139897
    HOSTEONS XMAS SALE

Thanks for your business, Merry Christmas

Double Disk and Monthly Backup + Snapshot added

VDS Upgrade completed, kindly reboot your VDS from VPS control panel https://vps.hosteons.com for upgrade to take effect

Please make sure to activate windows evaluation to avoid your VDS shutdown every few hours

• hello "US and EU Intel XEON KVM VPS 3 - Location: Los Angeles " What Xeon series is used ?

@markz said:
    hello "US and EU Intel XEON KVM VPS 3 - Location: Los Angeles " What Xeon series is used ?

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650 v4 in LA

Thanked by 1markz
  • Want to win the prize

Thanked by 1HostEONS
  • Hosteons XMAS Sale