Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need beta testers - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need beta testers

Comments

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

As for today, I have a bunch of VPS suspended, in 24 hours those VPSs will be deleted if the client data is still incorrect.

• I got the notice about VPS suspension today in Spam email.

Non-payment. If your service was suspended for non-payment, you may login at http://justvm.net/clients/client/ to post payment and re-activate the service.
    TOS or abuse violation.

Although I put really close to the correct information (I put the city as an address and a random postcode, else like name, country, and email are correct), I did not see any requirement from #1 or in TOS that I have to put a real name and real address (I don't know what exact address should be, apartment number?) to make the test VPS available.
    If that's your requirement from the beginning, please put it in test condition so I can decide whether I want to provide real personal information or not instead of suspension like this.

@kainjinez said:
    I got the notice about VPS suspension today in Spam email.

Non-payment. If your service was suspended for non-payment, you may login at http://justvm.net/clients/client/ to post payment and re-activate the service.
    TOS or abuse violation.

Although I put really close to the correct information (I put the city as an address and a random postcode, else like name, country, and email are correct), I did not see any requirement from #1 or in TOS that I have to put a real name and real address (I don't know what exact address should be, apartment number?) to make the test VPS available.
    If that's your requirement from the beginning, please put it in test condition so I can decide whether I want to provide real personal information or not instead of suspension like this.

Think like that, If I were to activate MAxMind would you be cleared???

• @justvm said:

@kainjinez said:

TOS or abuse violation.

If you want to, just turn it on and prevent suspicious registers. I used that information and passed many WHMCS-based providers here on LET. And no problem because I will use a valid method to pay.
    The problem is about not mentioning it from the beginning.

@kainjinez said:

@justvm said:

@kainjinez said:

TOS or abuse violation.

If you want to, just turn it on and prevent suspicious registers. I used that information and passed many WHMCS-based providers here on LET. And no problem because I will use a valid method to pay.
    The problem is about not mentioning it from the beginning.

Please open a ticket and I will recheck your information

• Stevie0427Stevie0427 Member
    edited December 2023

@justvm , I use ur test server to deploy a service of MK48.IO, welcome to play ;) .My game server can be access withmk48.msdom.eu.org. Because it is run in debug mode, so there is no exp limit(u' ll born with full level and can choose every ship :D )

Please check your client area for an important announcement, do not need to login

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@justvm said:
    Please check your client area for an important announcement, do not need to login

Why you just wrote this in all three threads in a row?
    Also, if this announcement is important, why not send an email to customers?

Thanked by 1SinV
  • @tentor said:

@justvm said:

To make it appear as if they are busy and have lots of customers from LET.

• @justvm said:

Some feedback

Please add correct time (or if u cant , use timerange) instead of saying "night" since that your night but might not your customer night

Also since it major , you suppose to mass mail customer or they gonna ticket complain if the server down in that time

Thanked by 1justvm

@kenjing789 said:

@justvm said:

Some feedback

Please add correct time (or if u cant , use timerange) instead of saying "night" since that your night but might not your customer night

Also since it major , you suppose to mass mail customer or they gonna ticket complain if the server down in that time

Thank you for the feedback, the fault was mine forgot to say midnight EST USA

Yes, those servers are free for all, and customers since the beginning are advised that sever can go down and IP can change. But I emailed everybody problem is Blesta has an issue and did not send any emails I could not spend time to check that now so I decided to post here and make an announcement in the customer area.
    Everything is in test, servers, website, etc...

Time is short, we are installing new locations, one in Chicago and the other in Italy EU, and also almost finishing the new website, and my ETA to launch the services is at the end of January.

Well, I hope this explains.

Thank you all for the feedbacks

@tentor said:

@justvm said:

Read my post above, also in each thread I have different servers with different customers.

@malignify said:

@tentor said:

@justvm said:

To make it appear as if they are busy and have lots of customers from LET.

Please read the above post.

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@justvm said: But I emailed everybody problem is Blesta has an issue and did not send any emails I could not spend time to check that now so I decided to post here and make an announcement in the customer area.

hxservers vibes

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • I am in . My blog https://yz9.net

As our beta testing phase on the server nears its conclusion (1/20/24), we extend our sincere gratitude to all participants for their valuable feedback.

For those who wish to continue with our services post-beta, we are pleased to offer an exclusive discounted price. To avail of this special offer, kindly open a ticket, and our support team will guide you through the process.

Additionally, this week, we will be announcing the winners of our one-year free subscription. Congratulations to those selected! As part of our commitment to continuously enhance our services, please be informed that we will be upgrading the server to a RAID 10 configuration for improved performance and reliability.

• Nice spam bump

Thanked by 1justvm

We're thrilled to share exciting news with you! This weekend, we are officially launching new VPS offerings as we gear up for production.

As part of this launch, we're delighted to extend our heartfelt congratulations to the following customers who have been awarded a 1-year free subscription:

@kenjing789
    @Dev_VPS
    @lookingbad
    @stevie427

For the chosen ones, please open a ticket so we can initiate the process of providing your new VPS after this weekend. As an added bonus, for all VPSs, we are offering a free daily backup with a 2-day rotation. We're committed to ensuring your hosting experience is second to none.

Soon, we will be delivering another set of four names to join our 1-year free subscription program.

Thank you for being a valued part of our community.

I have to apologize, I misspelled the tag name the correct one is @Stevie0427 you have earned 1 year of Free VPS.
    Today I should announce about 8 other free 1 year VPS.

this finishes the one-year free VPS with the following customers
    @endercat
    @SokolAlex
    @niranjan
    @ElonBezos

For the chosen ones congratulations, and please open a ticket so we can initiate the process of providing your new VPS after this weekend.

• @justvm said:

@kenjing789 said:

@justvm said:

Some feedback

Thank you for the feedback, the fault was mine forgot to say midnight EST USA

Yes, those servers are free for all, and customers since the beginning are advised that sever can go down and IP can change. But I emailed everybody problem is Blesta has an issue and did not send any emails I could not spend time to check that now so I decided to post here and make an announcement in the customer area.
    Everything is in test, servers, website, etc...

Time is short, we are installing new locations, one in Chicago and the other in Italy EU, and also almost finishing the new website, and my ETA to launch the services is at the end of January.

Well, I hope this explains.

Thank you all for the feedbacks

If it’s possible to make a vps for a year in Italy, I’m ready to wait until the service starts there

It should starts next week, and yes you can

Thanked by 1SokolAlex
  • I've opened a ticket! Thanks !

@niranjan said:
    I've opened a ticket! Thanks !

I have it and sent you a DM as well

• I tried registering an account but it keeps saying I failed the captcha which I don't even see. I even disabled all plugins to see if it was getting blocked or somthing but still didn't help.

@FrankCastle said:
    I tried registering an account but it keeps saying I failed the captcha which I don't even see. I even disabled all plugins to see if it was getting blocked or somthing but still didn't help.

Let me fix that I will get back to you

ok, try now

• @justvm said:
    ok, try now

That fixed it, I was able to create an account. I can't continue past item selection though because hostname fails no matter what I input. I have an account now so if you still need anyone else to test just let me know.

Thanked by 1justvm

@FrankCastle said:

@justvm said:
    ok, try now

That fixed it, I was able to create an account. I can't continue past item selection though because hostname fails no matter what I input. I have an account now so if you still need anyone else to test just let me know.

Thank you very much for informing the issue, I will take a look at that, unfortunately, the Beta Test just finished, I will contact you if I have a new test.