Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a guy to setup a end to end nat provisioning system
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a guy to setup a end to end nat provisioning system

Need a guy to setup a end to end nat provisioning system with virtualizor or any other panel and link to bluestar. Everything should be automated like alloting of specific ipv4 ports to user. Tried some system administrator from upwork but they failed. Will be offering a free 2 year 4C, 8G 100GB ssd vps to the user who do it completely

Comments

• @yaty497 said:
    So to know the reality what factors leads to a Deadpool I am planning to launch a free nat vps platform

Call off the project because you answered your own question. Lack of technical competencies is one of the major reasons of deadpooling.

• Contact my account @sjy66, I can handle it

• As far as I know, VirtFusion has out-of-the-box Ipv4 Nat configuration, so you don't actually need to hire anyone to configure it, just pay for them.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @jmaxwell said:

@yaty497 said:
    So to know the reality what factors leads to a Deadpool I am planning to launch a free nat vps platform

Call off the project because you answered your own question. Lack of technical competencies is one of the major reasons of deadpooling.

Thanks for the concern wouldn't be taking your crucial money to deadpool you can safely park it in your bank account. I am not into hosting industry and nor have any attention to enter it full time it's just side fun to stay updated with tech, Infact it will be a free thing for students who do not have credit card to pay for vps and other tech enthusiast to just play and break things. stay updated will be announcing soon do check it out

• Not trying to bash or anything, just an honest question.
    You're looking to offer a free service for students to learn an break things, yet you yourself do not follow the same path but prefer to pay someone else to do it for you (and you don't even offer to pay them but give a service which may exist according to your whims).
    What's the point of such a service?

• @asdatasd said: What's the point of such a service?

Testing the waters