Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CHRISTMAS + New year| 512GB+ SSD KVM 10GBIT VPS for the best $ ever seen! +Lotteries -> WIN A PS5!! - Page 25
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CHRISTMAS + New year| 512GB+ SSD KVM 10GBIT VPS for the best $ ever seen! +Lotteries -> WIN A PS5!!

Comments

• Order Number: 6652614989

Order Number: 5439993409

Order Number: 3049179642

Order Number: 1153932103

Order Number: 6572793499

• @HostSlick said:

@noob404 said:

@noob404 said:

Can anyone confirm this works?

You cant Put this yellow on this blue.
    Because both cards are different Actions
    Or i am wrong?

Everything is fair in love and war, and when acquiring a PS5.

• kashonkashon Member

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 1

@noob404 said:

@HostSlick said:

@noob404 said:

@noob404 said:

Or i am wrong?

This week ill post Picture of it as i have it in my Office. At least the Box. Im not gonna unpack it.
    And as stated on Thread, Winner is then choosen in 11th January.

Thanked by 1t0m
  • kashonkashon Member

edited January 1

@HostSlick said:

As we approach the end of 2023, it's remarkable to reflect on the challenges and triumphs of the past year.

The year 2022 was exceptionally tough for our business. The soaring power costs, exacerbated by the Ukraine War and the resulting energy crisis in the EU, nearly brought us to the brink. We faced exorbitant power prices, reaching €0.60/KWH at our old datacenter location besides already high bandwidth and general costs. This situation necessitated a strategic move at the end of January 2023 to a new datacenter with more favorable long-term contracts. This move, though costly, with an additional expense of nearly €50,000, primarily due to the high power costs, was a decisive step in regaining control over our expansion plans.

Sadly, our previous datacenter couldn't withstand these pressures and declared bankruptcy two months before our migration.

However, 2023 marked a significant turnaround. It has still been a successful year. With the crisis slowly ending and the EU intervening to reform the power market, we are optimistic about stable power costs in the coming years.

We are sure that 2024 will be our year and we also plan on heavily expanding! This is already fully confirmed and we start in January/february re-stocking Dedicated Servers 100 Servers.

We have ambitious plans for the new year, including:

• Re-stocking 100 Dedicated Servers in January/February. Contiunous growth planned during the whole year;
    • Expanding our inventory with Storage Dedicated Servers, 10Gbit Dedicated Servers, and Ryzen Dedicated Servers.
    • Enhancing our VPS offerings and introducing a CEPH Cluster for VPS Storage.
    • Increasing our support staff and revamping our website to better serve you.

We are excited to embark on these initiatives and continue providing top-notch services.

Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We are committed to giving our best and growing together.

Lets Rock the new YEAR 2024!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year Later and wish you many success as well! And thank youf or being with us!
    We will always give what we can.

thanks.

Kind Regards,

Maximilian K.
    HostSlick e. K.

Seems i forgot the planned Upgrade to Juniper MX480 (redundant). From our yet, old Cisco Catalyst 6509 (redundant) Oopsie :smile:

Thanked by 1noob404
  • @HostSlick said:

@noob404 said:

@HostSlick said:

@noob404 said:

@noob404 said:

Or i am wrong?

This week ill post Picture of it as i have it in my Office. At least the Box. Im not gonna unpack it.

Fingers crossed. Thanks a lot for hosting this giveaway. I am a dev who is into PS4. Have been looking to get my hands on a PS5 for quite some time now. Anyways, whoever the lucky winner is, congrats to them in advance!

Also, please tag me when you do post the picture, so that I can drool over it. And, good luck with sales.

• kashonkashon Member

@HostSlick said:
    Seems i forgot the planned Upgrade to Juniper MX480 (redundant). From our yet, old Cisco Catalyst 6509 (redundant) Oopsie :smile:

When is it gonna happen? prob before your b'day, right?

edited January 1

@kashon said:

@HostSlick said:

When is it gonna happen? prob before your b'day, right?

Probably. Not rushing. I am porting the current Configuration from Cisco IOS to JunOS, so we can just swap over the Fibers and have just some minutes downtime at max.

We have a few Downstreams on the same Router. Internal network for ILO4. Uplinks, VPN, Gateway for control panel (internal network - control panel) etc etc.

Just one year ago when we moved into the new DC i needed other peoples to do Routing stuff for me. And at old Colo DC i hired a external company to manage Network and now i do it all myself. BGP, etc. So, i do slowly, that i dont make any mistake :smile:

But i would say i do better then this external company hired back then. :smile:

Thanked by 1kashon
  • raza19raza19 Veteran

is the @HostSlick gif lottery still valid, any cutoff date?

@raza19 said:
    is the @HostSlick gif lottery still valid, any cutoff date?

No cut off date. Invite all your mates :D

Thanked by 1raza19
  • MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• @HostSlick said:

@HostSlick said:

As we approach the end of 2023, it's remarkable to reflect on the challenges and triumphs of the past year.

The year 2022 was exceptionally tough for our business. The soaring power costs, exacerbated by the Ukraine War and the resulting energy crisis in the EU, nearly brought us to the brink. We faced exorbitant power prices, reaching €0.60/KWH at our old datacenter location besides already high bandwidth and general costs. This situation necessitated a strategic move at the end of January 2023 to a new datacenter with more favorable long-term contracts. This move, though costly, with an additional expense of nearly €50,000, primarily due to the high power costs, was a decisive step in regaining control over our expansion plans.

Sadly, our previous datacenter couldn't withstand these pressures and declared bankruptcy two months before our migration.

However, 2023 marked a significant turnaround. It has still been a successful year. With the crisis slowly ending and the EU intervening to reform the power market, we are optimistic about stable power costs in the coming years.

We are sure that 2024 will be our year and we also plan on heavily expanding! This is already fully confirmed and we start in January/february re-stocking Dedicated Servers 100 Servers.

We have ambitious plans for the new year, including:

• Re-stocking 100 Dedicated Servers in January/February. Contiunous growth planned during the whole year;
    • Expanding our inventory with Storage Dedicated Servers, 10Gbit Dedicated Servers, and Ryzen Dedicated Servers.
    • Enhancing our VPS offerings and introducing a CEPH Cluster for VPS Storage.
    • Increasing our support staff and revamping our website to better serve you.

We are excited to embark on these initiatives and continue providing top-notch services.

Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We are committed to giving our best and growing together.

Lets Rock the new YEAR 2024!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year Later and wish you many success as well! And thank youf or being with us!
    We will always give what we can.

thanks.

Kind Regards,

Maximilian K.
    HostSlick e. K.

Good luck. May 2024 be prosperous for everyone! Happy New Year.

@noob404 said:

@HostSlick said:

@noob404 said:

@HostSlick said:

@noob404 said:

@noob404 said:

Or i am wrong?

Fingers crossed. Thanks a lot for hosting this giveaway. I am a dev who is into PS4. Have been looking to get my hands on a PS5 for quite some time now. Anyways, whoever the lucky winner is, congrats to them in advance!

Also, please tag me when you do post the picture, so that I can drool over it. And, good luck with sales.

Will do.

Thanked by 1noob404
  • raza19raza19 Veteran

LowEndTalkers trying @HostSlick's coupon codes :)
    73c69ee8-832e-4bde-bc8b-87deb1726241

• Order Number: 8863516046 - for Additional, Random resource gifts. Thank you

@HostSlick said:

@Hakim said:
    Can 2 package be stacked as one?

Maximum 2 packages of the same and same Virtualization type

I would like to stack these 2 orders:

Order Number: 9061673313 - CHRISTMAS 2023/24 KVM VPS OFFER II
    Order Number: 8863516046 - CHRISTMAS 2023/24 KVM VPS OFFER II

With Additional, Random resource gifts it will be a monster :smiley:

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • priestpriest Member

Thanked by 1ehab
  • xauserxauser Member

Order Number: 2975799887
    Order Number: 3553608488
    Order Number: 1458341464
    Order Number: 9647191461
    Order Number: 7895943753
    Order Number: 1202086566
    Order Number: 7263983319

• JabJabJabJab Member

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR

BRUTAL2024-82C3DA70 - 56% Recurring Discount
    BRUTAL2024-BF42D9AD - 50% Recurring Discount
    BRUTAL2024-C86004F7 - 50% Recurring Discount
    BRUTAL2024-C8D96F42 - 50% Recurring Discount
    BRUTAL2024-CCE77A1D - 53% Recurring Discount
    BRUTAL2024-D2B4B6D8 - 58% Recurring Discount

• slimxslimx Member

Ordered :)))

• TekoTeko Member

Order Number: 1124724432

• MMzFMMzF Member

Happy new year!!

Thanked by 1sitepape
  • Order no. : 1052736719
    Order no. : 8309713458
    Order no. : 6091284185

• Is there an order limit? Planning to order 20 to 30. I have sent you a support ticket for custom order via your website. Thanks.

edited January 1

@bobsburgers said:
    Is there an order limit? Planning to order 20 to 30. I have sent you a support ticket for custom order via your website. Thanks.

No you can not have that amount. Already replied. Sorry.

• kashonkashon Member

@bobsburgers said:
    Is there an order limit? Planning to order 20 to 30. I have sent you a support ticket for custom order via your website. Thanks.

As said in 2024 Crazyness on deals will end until the next Party i.e Black-Friday.
    Thank you everyone for ordering.

The coupons are all now removed.

Some deals are still available for order. Stock has been synced. As soon sold off there is no way to receive this packages anymore.

• ehabehab Member
    edited January 1

@HostSlick said:
    As said in 2024 Crazyness on deals will end until the next Party i.e Black-Friday.

post us how you look like after all this partying - censored nude is welcome also.

:)

• thank you @HostSlick for making 2024 happier

Thanked by 2ehab lovelyserver
  • kashonkashon Member

@HostSlick said:

The coupons are all now removed.

Some deals are still available for order. Stock has been synced. As soon sold off there is no way to receive this packages anymore.

I ordered 2 x HOSTSLICK-BLACKFRIDAY2023-3 instances, one for myself and one for my friend. One instance has already been provisioned, but the other is still pending. Would it be possible to transfer the remaining instance to my friend's account before it's provisioned to me?