Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CHRISTMAS + New year| 512GB+ SSD KVM 10GBIT VPS for the best $ ever seen! +Lotteries -> WIN A PS5!! - Page 21
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CHRISTMAS + New year| 512GB+ SSD KVM 10GBIT VPS for the best $ ever seen! +Lotteries -> WIN A PS5!!

Comments

• @HostSlick said: 5€ Account Credit for you!

Thanks, if you want I can open a ticket and provide more proof B)

• Happy new years everyone. Here’s to a successful year

• Thanked by 1sillycat
  • Thanked by 1_MS_
  • Any yabs from this offer's VPSes?

@HostSlick what SSDs are on the hosts for the offered VPSes?

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@rimvydukas said:
    Any yabs from this offer's VPSes?

Just browse Back few pages. Some members posted.

• MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• @HostSlick said:

@rimvydukas said:

Tbh, finished to read whole thread before I created my post, was able to see only one yabs for OpenVZ and network speed. Would be more than gratefull if you would show me the links to these posts, if it is not so hard for you.

@rimvydukas said:

@HostSlick said:

@rimvydukas said:

Tbh, finished to read whole thread before I created my post, was able to see only one yabs for OpenVZ and network speed. Would be more than gratefull if you would show me the links to these posts, if it is not so hard for you.

I do nothing today :)

Thanked by 2JabJab _MS_
  • @HostSlick said:

@rimvydukas said:

@HostSlick said:

@rimvydukas said:

I do nothing today :)

:D Are you considering launching new coupons?

• @rimvydukas said:

@HostSlick said:

@rimvydukas said:

If you've read the whole thread, I presume you'd have seen the post stating that the orders are delayed until 4th Jan due to a delayed hardware delivery. Pretty difficult to do a YABS on hardware that isn't in place yet.

In case you missed the post when you read the whole thread, here's a link -> https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3843466#Comment_3843466

• @HostSlick said: I do nothing today

Even not fight my chargeback?
    (-:

On serious note: Good fucking call on day off, but please don't get too drunk, 2nd of January is waiting for you with open hand... millions of tickets.

@JabJab said:

@HostSlick said: I do nothing today

Even not fight my chargeback?
    (-:

On serious note: Good fucking call on day off, but please don't get too drunk, 2nd of January is waiting for you with open hand... millions of tickets.

Nah i gave up on you JabJab. I am so upset that @FatGrizzly created hostslick.rip because of you.

I am Not planning to get drunk. I avoid to do much but i think i anyway go to my Office upstairs soon

Thanked by 1FatGrizzly
  • @HostSlick said: but i think i anyway go to my Office upstairs soon

No, you are banned from Office today.
    Chickens are hatching there, they need peace and quiet.
    NO WORK, IT'S A DAY OFF.

• @Envida said:
    If you've read the whole thread, I presume you'd have seen the post stating that the orders are delayed until 4th Jan due to a delayed hardware delivery. Pretty difficult to do a YABS on hardware that isn't in place yet.

In case you missed the post when you read the whole thread, here's a link -> https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3843466#Comment_3843466

Yes, saw this post, problem that didn't read till the end :) Thank you for pointing me to it again :)

• 2023-12-29-526

@JabJab said:

@HostSlick said: but i think i anyway go to my Office upstairs soon

No, you are banned from Office today.
    Chickens are hatching there, they need peace and quiet.
    NO WORK, IT'S A DAY OFF.

Yes so after i was wasting some time in some Telegram Group im a doing Something now also preparing stuff

edited December 2023

As we approach the end of 2023, it's remarkable to reflect on the challenges and triumphs of the past year.

The year 2022 was exceptionally tough for our business. The soaring power costs, exacerbated by the Ukraine War and the resulting energy crisis in the EU, nearly brought us to the brink. We faced exorbitant power prices, reaching €0.60/KWH at our old datacenter location besides already high bandwidth and general costs. This situation necessitated a strategic move at the end of January 2023 to a new datacenter with more favorable long-term contracts. This move, though costly, with an additional expense of nearly €50,000, primarily due to the high power costs, was a decisive step in regaining control over our expansion plans.

Sadly, our previous datacenter couldn't withstand these pressures and declared bankruptcy two months before our migration.

However, 2023 marked a significant turnaround. It has still been a successful year. With the crisis slowly ending and the EU intervening to reform the power market, we are optimistic about stable power costs in the coming years.

We are sure that 2024 will be our year and we also plan on heavily expanding! This is already fully confirmed and we start in January/february re-stocking Dedicated Servers 100 Servers.

We have ambitious plans for the new year, including:

• Re-stocking 100 Dedicated Servers in January/February. Contiunous growth planned during the whole year;
    • Expanding our inventory with Storage Dedicated Servers, 10Gbit Dedicated Servers, and Ryzen Dedicated Servers.
    • Enhancing our VPS offerings and introducing a CEPH Cluster for VPS Storage.
    • Increasing our support staff and revamping our website to better serve you.

We are excited to embark on these initiatives and continue providing top-notch services.

Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We are committed to giving our best and growing together.

Lets Rock the new YEAR 2024!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year Later and wish you many success as well! And thank youf or being with us!
    We will always give what we can.

thanks.

Kind Regards,

Maximilian K.
    HostSlick e. K.

• Happy New Year.

edited December 2023

@kashon said:

When i Restocked :) next year

edited December 2023

A LAST LOTTERY IS COMING THIS EVENING!! THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHANCE!!! ARE YOU READY !!!!!!!!!! FOR MOAAAAAAR?

THE CRAZYNESS WILL END JANUARY 2024!!!!!!!

Thanked by 2kashon lala_th
  • @HostSlick are we still on for 4th of January to provision these servers?

• Can't wait for the HostSlicks' new year deals 😲

Also lets all give Special thanks to @FAT32 For his Support. You are truly valuable for the Community. I Hope we will have you at LowEndTalk not only 2024 but also in the coming years!

And @MMMMMM he also provided a Script to grab all users who posted a gif automatically. This way we can ensure a fair lottery for the PS5 and other stuff and not forget anyone by doing manually when the winners will Be randomly drawn

@DanSummer said:
    @HostSlick are we still on for 4th of January to provision these servers?

Yep

Thanked by 1DanSummer
  • Go.