Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skhron invites you for three-month KVM VPS taste test
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Skhron invites you for three-month KVM VPS taste test

tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

Brand's reputation and attractiveness depends largely on reviews and, most importantly, customers' satisfaction. However, it is very common for both positive and negative feedback to reflect only emotional side of such satisfaction.

Therefore, remuneration in terms of service renewal upon leaving positive review on the specific platforms obviously provides an opportunity to slightly increase stars count but not serve a primary feedback objective - comprehension of the customers' service and technical satisfaction.

Hence we reach active and authority LowEndTalk community members for taking part in this giveaway.

As part of this event the first 5 willing participants will be selected whose accounts meet the following conditions:

• account is registered at least 3 month ago,
  • account has at least 100 messages and 100 thanks.

Each participant will be provided with KVM VPS of XSIG-2 tariff plan including 1x public IPv4 address for three month. Participation requires leaving a detailed review, that is based on actual VPS usage experience and will provide our team an insight what is done just right as well as approaches pending refinement. We understand, that maybe your time spent writing a review is worth more than provided tariff plan :sweat_smile:, but we're looking forward to your cooperation. Review must be published at the Reviews forum category.

Comments

• Count me in

Thanked by 1tentor
  • tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

@Tomato said:
    Count me in

Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately, you do not qualify as per conditions :(

• My reviews are costly, i can only participate if you let me have it idle and simple liner review.

@TrK said:
    My reviews are costly, i can only participate if you let me have it idle and simple liner review.

Three month is not sufficient for your lowend workload? :heartbreak:

• You might want to specify what you consider a detailed review - otherwise you could end up in a situation where you feel a review isn’t detailed enough but the customer is. You also might not get the review you expect.

Also, customer service would be hard to comment upon without noting the obvious bias of the account being a trial one in which the provider is aware and incentivised to make the experience as good as possible.

Thanked by 1tentor

@adly said:
    You might want to specify what you consider a detailed review - otherwise you could end up in a situation where you feel a review isn’t detailed enough but the customer is. You also might not get the review you expect.

We consider inclusion of any form of benchmarking as detailed. It may be YABS, custom scripts, sysbench or subjective assessment based on "responsibility" of the hosted services, for example, test WordPress instance. The only real obligation here is to leave feedback without just saying "yo it was nice, thanks".

Also, customer service would be hard to comment upon without noting the obvious bias of the account being a trial one in which the provider is aware and incentivised to make the experience as good as possible.

This is true, and, unfortunately, we haven't come up with an idea to done in truly objectively. However I believe that reviewers should clearly state the nature of their review and include the link to this post.

Thanked by 1adly
  • If you tell me that after the trial period I can keep the server by paying. Or even upgrade to a higher package, and at what price...
    Then I'm in ;)

Thanked by 1tentor

@remy said:
    If you tell me that after the trial period I can keep the server by paying. Or even upgrade to a higher package, and at what price...
    Then I'm in ;)

Sure you do! :heart:

I will contact you via PM soon to set it up.

Thanked by 1remy
  • @tentor said:

Brand's reputation and attractiveness depends largely on

... depends on first impression from your site.
    How about making a landing page including company information first?
    Billing panel on index page seems suspicious and non-professional to me.
    My two cents.

Thanked by 3tentor srvjap bench
  • @tentor said:

@TrK said:
    My reviews are costly, i can only participate if you let me have it idle and simple liner review.

Three month is not sufficient for your lowend workload? :heartbreak:

My workload is nil, nada, none at all, so I am all up for the offer except don't expect a review from me as I don't review nil workload at all.

@Arirang said: How about making a landing page including company information first?

You may found https://skhron.com.ua/terms-of-service/ useful

@Arirang said: Billing panel on index page seems suspicious and non-professional to me.

Yeah, it really has lots of issues, especially with SEO which is impossible to do cleanly for WHMCS. We are working on a complete website redesign currently.

@Arirang said: My two cents.

Thank you!

Thanked by 1Arirang
  • Free bacon included?

• kenjing789kenjing789 Member
    edited December 2023

Count me in , i will make sure your free chjcken getting some fat after idle for 3 month or yabs everyweek until it expired

@kenjing789 said:
    Count me in , i will make sure your free chjcken getting some fat after idle for 3 month or yabs everyweek until it expired

I appreciate your interest in this giveaway, however you do not qualify due to minimum 100 thanks required :disappointed:

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2023

I kinda wanted to test it as it's Warsaw, my city... but fuck Orange routing.
    Warsaw (PL) -> Poznan (PL) -> Hamburg (DE) -> Warsaw (PL).
    40 ms ping, from Warsaw to Warsaw :-D

Thanked by 2tentor SwordfishBE

@JabJab said:

Thanks you for bringing that to our attention, although this is a known issue and we have plans to sort it out, but no ETA currently.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@tentor
    Pls count me in

I can install TinyML and share performance results

Thanked by 1tentor
  • FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

can i cook your chicken to see if it cooks like how @dahartigan cooked @CheepCluck or it stays fresh like @sh97

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@FatGrizzly said:
    can i cook your chicken to see if it cooks like how @dahartigan cooked @CheepCluck or it stays fresh like @sh97

As long as oven's temperature is set accordingly to AUP you are allowed to manipulate your chicken

• @JabJab said:

I'm with Orange Belgium and they recently fixed my routing to a vps in Belgium.. 150km from me. It went BE->NL->DE->BE for along time.
    So its not just Orange PL ;)

Thanked by 1tentor
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@tentor
    Thank you.

Attached the screenshot here. I am running Terminal on my phone.

Thanked by 1tentor
  • FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@tentor said:

@FatGrizzly said:

As long as oven's temperature is set accordingly to AUP you are allowed to manipulate your chicken

I won't go as high as @dahartigan over-cooking @CheepCluck, so count me in

Thanked by 2tentor dahartigan

@FatGrizzly said:

@tentor said:

@FatGrizzly said:

I won't go as high as @dahartigan over-cooking @CheepCluck, so count me in

I will DM you soon, thanks for participation :heart:

Thanked by 1FatGrizzly
  • Willing to participate.

@josephf said:
    Willing to participate.

I am sorry, but you have only 50 thanks while 100 is required :disappointed:

• @tentor said:

@adly said:
    You might want to specify what you consider a detailed review - otherwise you could end up in a situation where you feel a review isn’t detailed enough but the customer is. You also might not get the review you expect.

We consider inclusion of any form of benchmarking as detailed. It may be YABS, custom scripts, sysbench or subjective assessment based on "responsibility" of the hosted services, for example, test WordPress instance. The only real obligation here is to leave feedback without just saying "yo it was nice, thanks".

This is true, and, unfortunately, we haven't come up with an idea to done in truly objectively. However I believe that reviewers should clearly state the nature of their review and include the link to this post.

Fair enough - I’ll participate if there are any places left. :smile:

Thanked by 1tentor

@adly said:

@tentor said:

@adly said:

Fair enough - I’ll participate if there are any places left. :smile:

You are the fourth. Thanks!

I will DM you soon.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Basic System Info
     CPU Model          : Intel Xeon Processor (Skylake, IBRS)
     CPU Cores          : 2 @ 2199.992 MHz
     CPU Cache          : 16384 KB
     AES-NI             : ✔ Enabled
     VM-x/AMD-V         : ❌ Disabled
     Total Disk         : 71.9 GB (4.8 GB Used)
     Total RAM          : 1.9 GB (336.6 MB Used)
     System uptime      : 0 days, 0 hour 30 min
     Load average       : 0.00, 0.03, 0.12
     OS                 : Debian GNU/Linux 12
     Arch               : x86_64 (64 Bit)
     Kernel             : 6.1.0-9-amd64
     Virtualization     : KVM
     TCP Control        : cubic
     Basic Network Info
     Primary Network    : IPv6
     IPv6 Access        : ✔ Online
     IPv4 Access        : ✔ Online
     ISP                : HZ Hosting Ltd
     ASN                : AS59711 HZ Hosting Ltd
     Host               : Skhron
     Location           : Warsaw, Mazovia-14, Poland
     Speedtest.net (Region: NORTH AMERICA)
     Location         Latency     Loss    DL Speed       UP Speed       Server

ISP: HZ Hosting

Nearest          0.68 ms     0.0%    922.60 Mbps    922.66 Mbps    Skynet DC - Warsaw

Vancouver, BC    174.51 ms   N/A     827.95 Mbps    526.15 Mbps    TELUS - Vancouver, BC
     Calgary, AB      174.13 ms   N/A     624.54 Mbps    496.88 Mbps    Shaw Communications - Calgary, AB
     Winnipeg, MB     126.07 ms   0.0%    784.85 Mbps    577.87 Mbps    Voyageur Internet - Winnipeg, MB
     Toronto, ON      118.59 ms   0.0%    925.48 Mbps    740.56 Mbps    Bell Canada - Toronto, ON
     Montreal, QC     99.47 ms    0.0%    810.48 Mbps    837.19 Mbps    Rogers Wireless - Montréal, QC

New York, NY     101.12 ms   0.0%    862.87 Mbps    789.10 Mbps    Surfshark Ltd - New York, NY
     Ashburn, VA      102.60 ms   0.0%    837.74 Mbps    813.33 Mbps    Rackdog - Ashburn, VA
     Charlotte, NC    125.11 ms   0.0%    742.23 Mbps    661.06 Mbps    Windstream - Charlotte, NC
     Atlanta, GA      114.91 ms   0.0%    885.80 Mbps    755.15 Mbps    i3D.net - Atlanta, GA
     Dallas, TX       125.88 ms   0.0%    684.88 Mbps    688.21 Mbps    Hivelocity - Dallas, TX
     Houston, TX      134.51 ms   0.0%    784.23 Mbps    652.06 Mbps    Ezee Fiber - Houston, TX

Thanked by 1tentor
  • BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

Hi. Will I be the last to enter? 😳

Thanked by 1tentor