Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[HELP] Configuring WHMCS Email Importing via POP3/IMAP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[HELP] Configuring WHMCS Email Importing via POP3/IMAP

I want to set up Mail Importing using the POP3 method, but I'm confused about how to configure it properly. Could someone please guide me? I want WHMCS to open a support ticket automatically when someone emails us. That's what I'm aiming for. I don't have any control panel or mail server installed in my WHMCS directory. Instead, I'm using a third-party SMTP provider.

Comments

• How about you raise a ticket to WHMCS after reading https://docs.whmcs.com/Email_Importing ?
    Always baffles me why people don't go to the source for help, you're literally paying for it.

• @hadawayandplay said: Always baffles me why people don't go to the source for help, you're literally paying for it.

Because they keep sending the same documentation page every time. I also asked about this on their community forum a week ago, but I haven't received any replies so far.

• @Uchiha said:

@hadawayandplay said: Always baffles me why people don't go to the source for help, you're literally paying for it.

Because they keep sending the same documentation page every time. I also asked about this on their community forum a week ago, but I haven't received any replies so far.

No problems. Are you willing to pay standard rate for consulting? I have sri lanka worker with his brother who charge 4200$\month.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • @Uchiha said: Because they keep sending the same documentation page every time. I also asked about this on their community forum a week ago, but I haven't received any replies so far.

If your thread on their community forum is as vague as it is here, then it's not surprising to me that you've been unsuccessful in getting help. Your initial post irks me, because you're basically asking for help but putting nothing on the table of substance to help someone who's willing to help you. No info about your POP mail settings and you checking that they're actually correct, no information about whether there are any error logs. You didn't say you'd asked WHMCS for help and what their response was either.
    You know, time is money and usually people are willing to help if you put some effort into it yourself rather than just presenting a scenario and then expecting others to ask diagnosis questions to triage the issue - but as I say, the route for support is the prescribed one i.e WHMCS. If they aren't being helpful raise it with them by reply to them to inform them of their alleged sub-standard support, although I suspect the issue isn't with WHMCS support or WHMCS itself at all and instead with your configuration/environment, which is your responsibility.

• please help me with _______ and it's supposed to be like _______.