Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need VPS 32GB or More
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need VPS 32GB or More

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, and because of this site, I got a really good deal From Racknerd, I used to use 1GB RAM VPS and pay almost 60+$/year since 2020, but now I only pay 45$/year and got 3GB 3 Core yay!!

Let's back to the topic, I need a VPS with RAM of around 32 GB or more, and the CPU core is approximately 8 CPU. It would be great if the server was located in Singapore or close to Indonesia. And because of the Hostinger R/W speed issue, I think it would be wise to change to another provider.

I currently use the Hostinger plan which takes 300$ per year (after a discount), but after I checked for a while, it's not a recurring discount and it will take 800$ for the next year.

I wonder if any folks here have a good price for me and the client, well, if there's like 120 - 200, I might take one of myself :D

Thank you.

Comments

• You are several weeks late for HostHatch BDF deals in SG. If you are in no rush, you should keep an eye on their next sale.

Thanked by 1madebyaris
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

Hey!
    Our VPS Ultimate SSD package may be a good fit for your needs.
    Check it out here

For yearly payment we can give an extra 20% discount.

To check the network quality you can use our Romanian Looking Glass

Thanked by 1madebyaris
  • @nick_ said:
    You are several weeks late for HostHatch BDF deals in SG. If you are in no rush, you should keep an eye on their next sale.

Awww Mannn, sure will, thanks for the information

• @FlorinMarian said:
    Hey!
    Our VPS Ultimate SSD package may be a good fit for your needs.
    Check it out here

For yearly payment we can give an extra 20% discount.

To check the network quality you can use our Romanian Looking Glass

The overall price seem below to our current plan, I will share this to my client

• Bigger question is - Are you sticking to SG or available for other locations like US, EU etc. where you can probably find cheaper plans ?

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@madebyaris said:
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, and because of this site, I got a really good deal From Racknerd, I used to use 1GB RAM VPS and pay almost 60+$/year since 2020, but now I only pay 45$/year and got 3GB 3 Core yay!!

Let's back to the topic, I need a VPS with RAM of around 32 GB or more, and the CPU core is approximately 8 CPU. It would be great if the server was located in Singapore or close to Indonesia. And because of the Hostinger R/W speed issue, I think it would be wise to change to another provider.

I currently use the Hostinger plan which takes 300$ per year (after a discount), but after I checked for a while, it's not a recurring discount and it will take 800$ for the next year.

I wonder if any folks here have a good price for me and the client, well, if there's like 120 - 200, I might take one of myself :D

Thank you.

Can you pay upto $56/mo ?

I can provide following in EU: (Paris or Frankfurt)

EU KVM VPS 10
    CPU Core: 20 (Fair Share) (Intel Xeon Gold)
    RAM: 30 GB
    NVME Disk Space: 600 GB
    IPv4: 1
    IPv6: /64
    BANDWIDTH: 60 TB
    Port Speed: 10 Gigabit

Can even do same specs in LA, NY, Dallas, Portland, Salt Lake City or Miami but with Intel E5 CPU and RAID 10 SSD.

If you need in EU just order EU KVM VPS 10 from https://my.hosteons.com/store/europe-kvm-nvme-gigabit-vps-france-and-germany and use

coupon code: EUKVM25

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/190857/hosteons-i-m-sorry-please-accept-my-apology-paris-and-frankfurt-kvm-vps/p1

And update the above thread with invoice number I'll update your disk space, NIC Port as well as BW

• contabo

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

Hi,

We have this config available in Frankfurt

Node 32GB G2

8 EPYC Cores
    32 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    280 GB NVMe PCIe Gen4
    1 IPv4 + /56 IPv6

21€ per month
    Drop me a PM for a coupon code

Thanked by 1alincupunct
  • I think @kuroit could help you for Singapore

• You can totally go with https://alphavps.com. I used it for a while to host a seedbox. They are great.Also the speed is good. https://alphavps.com/high-performance-vps.html