Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ryzen 7600 under $50/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ryzen 7600 under $50/month

bh4techbh4tech Member
edited December 2023 in Requests

I would like to get a dedicated server with ryzen 7600 within the price of $50/month. Some other provider (not here on lowendtalk) is providing the following at $60/month-

AMD Ryzen 7600
64GB DDR5 ECC RAM
960GB PCIE4 NVMe
1Gbps Unmetered Port

but I can pay max $50/month.

@fiberstate @crunchbits Please see if you can provide any offer given that price of 7600 has been reduced on amazon

Comments

• Looks kind of like a WebNX spec

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2023

@bh4tech said:
    I would like to get a dedicated server with ryzen 7600 within the price of $50/month. Some other provider (not here on lowendtalk) is providing the following at $60/month-

AMD Ryzen 7600
    64GB DDR5 ECC RAM
    960GB PCIE4 NVMe
    1Gbps Unmetered Port

@fiberstate @crunchbits Please see if you can provide any offer given that price of 7600 has been reduced on amazon

I doubt anyone is offering it at $60 and I am sure nobody will offer it at $50.
    However, here is our offer for only $52:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, 12 Core, 24 threads
    64GB RAM, 256GB NVMe, 1Gbps Unmetered Port, subnet /29
    USA, Utah, Ogden

• fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

@NetDynamics24 said:

@bh4tech said:

AMD Ryzen 7600
    64GB DDR5 ECC RAM
    960GB PCIE4 NVMe
    1Gbps Unmetered Port

We prefer to stick with Ryzen 9 7950X if we are deploying AM5 just due to the boards we use which are ASrock Rack spec, have 10G ports, IPMI, etc.. and are not cheap. We may have a Ryzen 7000 series offer at some stage. Currently, our Ryzen 7 5700G is $50/mo and can easily match the other requirements.

• @fiberstate said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

@bh4tech said:

AMD Ryzen 7600
    64GB DDR5 ECC RAM
    960GB PCIE4 NVMe
    1Gbps Unmetered Port

We prefer to stick with Ryzen 9 7950X if we are deploying AM5 just due to the boards we use which are ASrock Rack spec, have 10G ports, IPMI, etc.. and are not cheap. We may have a Ryzen 7000 series offer at some stage. Currently, our Ryzen 7 5700G is $50/mo and can easily match the other requirements.

Rack space is premium :P

• @fiberstate said:

Currently, your choices are all out of stock.

• That was not regular pricing but pricing with a recurring discount coupon. Anyway, bought the server just now.

• @bh4tech said:
    That was not regular pricing but pricing with a recurring discount coupon. Anyway, bought the server just now.

Would you mind to share who is the provider?

edited December 2023

@Patriarch said:

@bh4tech said:
    That was not regular pricing but pricing with a recurring discount coupon. Anyway, bought the server just now.

Would you mind to share who is the provider?

I guess it is $69 with the discount, and not $60 as he claims.

• @NetDynamics24 I checked out the Ryzen servers on your website. The prices aren't bad at all. Do you own the servers or are you reselling them?

BTW, I have a backup SFTP plan from you, and so far, so good!

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
    edited December 2023

@Weblogics said:
    @NetDynamics24 I checked out the Ryzen servers on your website. The prices aren't bad at all. Do you own the servers or are you reselling them?

BTW, I have a backup SFTP plan from you, and so far, so good!

No we don't own the hardware. We do resell some servers and we also have some custom build specially for us (something like colo).
    Thank you for your feedback on our service. Enjoy it for long time!