Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for braindead simple wordpress GDPR subdomain hoster
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for braindead simple wordpress GDPR subdomain hoster

SlowDDSlowDD Member
edited December 2023 in Help

hey let

I need a place to host a wordpress site. min 20 Gb, about 1k viewers p/m. Catch: We can only change the nameservers and A, AAAA records of the subdomain. The main domain cannot be touched. Under 10 $ would be good, no email etc necessary. We would love a German hoster or someone with 100% GDPR complience. As a NGO we cannot work together with ones that cut corners.

let me know what you got!

Comments

• loayloay Member
    edited December 2023

I am not a provider but I work with NGOs and can help with something, dm me if that's okay for you.

Thanked by 1SlowDD
  • thank you so much, but we want to be as independent as possible. We have a budget that I’m willing to spent.

Thanked by 1loay
  • Do you need shared hosting or a VPS?

• It does not matter, it just needs one click install and a simple panel. I want to be able to hand it over to non-tech savy people.

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@SlowDD said:
    hey let

I need a place to host a wordpress site. min 20 Gb, about 1k viewers p/m. Catch: We can only change the nameservers and A, AAAA records of the subdomain. The main domain cannot be touched. Under 10 $ would be good, no email etc necessary. We would love a German hoster or someone with 100% GDPR complience. As a NGO we cannot work together with ones that cut corners.

let me know what you got!

Is that price Monthly or yearly you have listed,

We are ICO Registered in the UK & Comply with all GDPR Regulations , if you are ok with Hosting in the UK happy to give you a deal for Shared or VPS Hosting

• It’s monthly. We would prefer someone inside the European Economic Area. But I’ll keep your offer in mind, thank you for the reply.