Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RackNerd Reseller Account Giveaway - Part of my new website's launch
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RackNerd Reseller Account Giveaway - Part of my new website's launch

Hey everyone,

So, recently, I launched my new project - Gloo.top using my first VPS, with RackNerd. And, I was lucky enough to win a Reseller account with the giveaways on RackNerd's BF thread. Since I won't be using it, I have decided to give it away. Permissions have been received from dustinc to continue.

What is Gloo.top?

Most Link Shorteners and Paste/Text storage websites that pay, only pay you a part of their earnings. Gloo.top is different. We do not use the interstitial page or ad page (the one where you see 'Skip Ad' or 'Continue to website') on the Shortener to show just our ads. Instead, we let you show your own ads on your short links and pastes!

This simply means, you get control over what ads to show on your short links' and pastes' interstitial pages. We do support all kinds of ads including banner, popup/popunder, push notifications, etc. So, you could insert your own popunder or banner ad code from your favourite Ad network(s), eg.- Mondiad, Popcash, EZmob, Clickadilla, etc. So, each time, someone visits your short link or paste, they would see your ads. What does this mean? This simply means, you earn 100% of the money for impressions and clicks on your ads.

Gloo.top Features

1. URL Shortener
  2. Paste
  3. Detailed URL Stats
  4. Automatic QR code generation
  5. Custom Ad Codes

Gloo.top Premium Features

1. Custom Ad Page Design
  2. Ad Rotator
  3. Custom Timer
  4. Custom Shortcode
  5. Ad Network Earning Stats
  6. Batch URL Shortener
  7. Burn-after-read pastes

N.B. You can get Premium for free. Check the Free Premium section on your Dashboard.

What do you have a chance of winning?

1 year of Reseller Hosting for free. Sponsored by RackNerd and Clientexec.
* 80GB SSD
* 3TB Monthly BW
* Upto 5 cPanel A/c
* Free SSL Certs
* cPanel/WHM
* Softaculous
* LiteSpeed Server
* Free Daily Backups
* Free Clientexec License
* Can be renewed at $29.88/year, but no obligation to renew.

How to enter the giveaway?

1. Go to Gloo.top, read through the requirements, provide your e-mail and submit.
  2. Check e-mail for the signup link with the invite code in an hour or so. Follow the link and signup.
  3. Shorten a link or create a paste.
  4. Get 100 visits on the shortened link or paste.
  5. Go to Giveaways section of Gloo.top dashboard, click Join now! You will get your first ticket.
  6. To increase chances of winning, you may earn points in the Free Premium section and use them to buy more tickets, per ticket costing 100 points.

More giveaways

I will be conducting more giveaways, possibly for RackNerd products, depending on the site's success and pace. So, stay tuned. And, please don't forget to spread the word.
Also, please make some suggestions as to what else you would like to see in giveaways. Please don't suggest something extremely expensive for now. In the future, sure.
Please support my new website. Happy holidays, everyone!

Suggestions

Please post your suggestions in the Discord server (invite link will be sent with the invite code e-mail.

Paying URL Shortener/Paste websites
  1. Do you already use paying URL Shortener/paste websites?22 votes
    1. Yes
        4.55%
    2. No
      95.45%

Comments

• Good luck with your project.

Thanked by 1noob404
  • @TrK said:
    Good luck with your project.

Thank you.

• Congrats and good luck with your Gloo.top project too

Thanked by 1noob404
  • Good project, Good luck!

Thanked by 1noob404
  • Are you usign the YOURLS (app) for the shortner service you are providing?

Thanked by 1noob404
  • @JasonM said:
    Are you usign the YOURLS (app) for the shortner service you are providing?

No, it's a custom script, made from scratch. My initial intention was to use YOURLS as base, and make plugins to add the required functionality, one by one. Soon, I realised it'd be a major headache. So, I coded it from scratch and added functionality one by one. Took a few months, esp. with convincing Ad Networks, but, I have a working project, for now.
    Thanks for your interest.

Thanked by 3JasonM 0xC7 shabaz
  • Good luck with your business. When will the GA end?

Thanked by 1noob404
  • Good luck with your project.

Thanked by 1noob404
  • @kainjinez said:
    Good luck with your business. When will the GA end?

Jan 15th, if enough members join. Else, will be deferred.

• UPDATES (25-12-2023)

Tons of new features added

1. Video Locker
    2. Member Link Promotions
    3. QR Download
    4. Referral System
    5. Free Premium
    6. And more....

Also, watch the new video explaining how Gloo.top works:-

And, do checkout the playlist of tutorials for setting up Gloo.top:-

Merry X-Mas everyone!

• nice project, I tried it, but didn't expect any captchas from url shortening services

• @ElonBezos said:
    nice project, I tried it, but didn't expect any captchas from url shortening services

Most paying URL Shorteners currently do use captcha to weed out bad traffic. Having captcha will make sure that members don't get their account banned for bad traffic. And, thank you for trying it out.