Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virmach,Why did you close my account?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virmach,Why did you close my account?

I purchased 2 of your services and one of them has been out of touch for over 4 months so I'm not going to renew, can't I get the money back that was just paid automatically?
Why?

Comments

• MoopahMoopah Member
    edited December 2023

Thank you for contacting LowEndSupport,

@VirMach is taking a vacation from LowEndTalk and is visiting OGF. Please leave your message here and we'll ensure @VirMach is notified when he returns.

• Is Virmach available here anymore?

Thanked by 1mad_4u
  • Answer: Last Active July 2022

• Open a ticket

• can you reboot and try again

• @bigwong said: can't I get the money back that was just paid automatically?

No

• When you choose a cesspool for cheap, you can’t blame yourself for eating shit.

Thanked by 1MJJ_let
  • Did you create a work order to resurrect the chicken?

Thanked by 1emgh
  • VirMach doesn't like big wongs.

• There must be some Chinese part of the government laughing everytime a MJJ comes on LET with these kind of stories, saying to eachother "And that's why we accept LET through the Great Firewall, so we can have a good laugh regularly"...

Thanked by 1typicalGtaTG
  • MJJ_letMJJ_let Member
    edited December 2023

@Calypso said:
    There must be some Chinese part of the government laughing everytime a MJJ comes on LET with these kind of stories, saying to eachother "And that's why we accept LET through the Great Firewall, so we can have a good laugh regularly"...

Since you only talk about Chinese MJJ under the post about Virmach, I guess you are from the Virmach cesspool, aren't you?

• Your automatic payment has been doubled.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@kainjinez said:
    Open a ticket

You forgot to add and pay $15 to get a reply.

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider

Open a ticket with them already?

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

virmach cooks your chicken in ovens,

hail chicken in https://virmach.rip <-- owner of this site may contact me to further talk business on all .rip's, thank you MJJ <3

• @MJJ_let said:

@Calypso said:
    There must be some Chinese part of the government laughing everytime a MJJ comes on LET with these kind of stories, saying to eachother "And that's why we accept LET through the Great Firewall, so we can have a good laugh regularly"...

Since you only talk about Chinese MJJ under the post about Virmach, I guess you are from the Virmach cesspool, aren't you?

Nope I'm not. I'm nothing more as a customer to a number of providers, from which one is VirMach. But I'm also an annoyed customer; not about VirMach but about the behaviour of a certain group of people here on LET that are behaving like idiots by not reading stuff first, asking/saying what have been explained numerous times before, complaining while they didn't read the terms, that kind of stuff.

What is common about these posts? They're all made by Chinese people. And since I believe there are also good people there, and I don't want to be racist, I don't say it's the Chinese people who are idiots, I'm saying MJJs are. And to be honest, I'm around here for a few years now, and my gut feeling if a poster is a MJJ or not haven't let me down yet.

• emghemgh Member
    edited December 2023

Honestly what suprises me the most (at a point, not anymore) is how these people will buy Virmach even though there’s an endless supply of bad reviews

And then, for some reason, they expect their service to be unlike anyones experience, they expect a VPS that’s always up and running with fast support in-case something goes wrong

Did any review say that? Nope
    Did they pay for that? Also no
    Do they still deserve it? YES YES YES YES

• Virmach has a VERY strong cancellation process.

If you bought the VM from someone else
    If you raised a chargeback / paypal dispute
    If you threatened or were abusive
    If your credentials are fake (although can be a bit more lenient here)
    If you have multiple accounts

Plus probably others that I am unaware of, then your account will likely be cancelled and the reason being 'Breaking TOS'.

Many of the packages have a 'NO REFUND' policy and if an account is cancelled due to breaking the TOS then a refund is again very unlikely.

If you wish to query the cancellation, you can, but you will need to pay extra for raising the ticket as the 'investigation' time is charged. If there is an error you are refunded etc. Also be aware that an investigation could have further consequences i.e. cancelling even more 'linked' accounts. So your action can effect others.

• deadpool lol

• @bigwong said:
    I purchased 2 of your services

VirMach will scold the yellow cow, delete all chickens and all work orders will be erased.

It's known that Vir doesn't tolerate scalping and will scalp the yellow cow and wear the skin, your chickens will be violated and there is nothing you could do to stop it.

• @kainjinez said:
    Open a ticket

Certainly have done that, contacted them when my machine was out of order, but to no avail. I also contacted them first after this automatic payment to request that it be canceled, but again, to no avail and they closed my account at once. :'(

• @dahartigan said:
    Did you create a work order to resurrect the chicken?

I did, so I lost my account.

• @bigwong said:

@dahartigan said:

What happened to the chicken?

• @dahartigan said:

@bigwong said:

@dahartigan said:

Chicken was eaten

• @bigwong said:

@dahartigan said:

The chicken farm is a scam. Turtle shells are better than chickens. Farming is different but the chicken is not fragrant at this farm.

• @Moopah said:

@dahartigan said:

@bigwong said:

@dahartigan said:

Chicken was eaten

Chicken farmers don't like big yellow cows so they close the farm and eat the chickens.