Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Email Marketing for Hosting [2023]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Email Marketing for Hosting [2023]

Are you using email marketing for your hosting business? Does it work well these days? If so, what email marketing tool do you use and would you recommend it to others? Thanks!

Comments

• I would imagine that the efficiency of email marketing is the same for the hosting business as it is for other digital products.

• mrl22mrl22 Member
    edited December 2023

I would say email marketing is as effective as the person you are targeting.

If you are sending out to random addresses, don't expect anything. But if you were sending to MSPs and offering a complete white-label, no hassle hosting + support package, you might get some response.

• @mrl22 said:
    I would say email marketing is as effective as the person you are targeting.

If you are sending out to random addresses, don't expect anything. But if you were sending to MSPs and offering a complete white-label, no hassle hosting + support package, you might get some response.

This is why you send out marketing emails to a contact list you bought/hacked/stole from a fellow deadpooling hosting provider to ensure you get real customers in the same market.

Not saying it has happened before....