Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When will the admins take action on repuc?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

When will the admins take action on repuc?

Hi. As well all know it, @repuc has been very much unreliable. They are ballooning the amount of RAM in the VPS. The promise of double memory was out right wrong and misleading. Apart from this, I requested for a refund but so far the support has been giving a generic message. I would really appreciate any kind of help

Comments

• Admins will not resolve stupidity problem. However you, as a customer, can initiate chargeback.

• @LTniger said:
    Admins will not resolve stupidity problem. However you, as a customer, can initiate chargeback.

You're right. I fell for it. Lesson learned

• Speaking generally, if paid through PayPal, is a dispute best initiated via PayPal or directly with your credit card issuer?

• Did anyone force you to buy? This was your own decision.

• qbit15qbit15 Member
    edited December 2023

@josephf said:
    Speaking generally, if paid through PayPal, is a dispute best initiated via PayPal or directly with your credit card issuer?

I paid with crypto because they had disabled PayPal. I would suggest to dispute through PayPal

• @ionfusion said:
    Did anyone force you to buy? This was your own decision.

That's quite rude. I admit, it was my own decision. I thought there was some trust level on LET which prevents bad providers from ever entering

• @qbit15 said:

@josephf said:
    Speaking generally, if paid through PayPal, is a dispute best initiated via PayPal or directly with your credit card issuer?

I paid with crypto because they had disabled PayPal. I would suggest to dispute through PayPal

Is there a benefit for going through PayPal rather than directly with your credit card issuer?

• @qbit15 said: I paid with crypto

Never pay hosting providers you don't trust with crypto. Especially Turkish hosting providers.

• @josephf said:

@qbit15 said:

@josephf said:

Is there a benefit for going through PayPal rather than directly with your credit card issuer?

I think it would be much quicker

• @qbit15 said: I thought there was some trust level on LET which prevents bad providers from ever entering

No. LET makes profit from scammers (200 USD to be exact). Just that.

• @ionfusion said:
    Did anyone force you to buy? This was your own decision.

Le Petit Rothbard :/