Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking High-Performance Servers with Fast Response Times in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seeking High-Performance Servers with Fast Response Times in Europe

Dear LowEndTalk Community,

I am currently in search of a high-performance server, ideally equipped with 56 to 80 core processors. I require multiple such servers, and if feasible, with dual PDUs.

It is of utmost importance to me that the chosen provider can offer a top-notch SLA (Service Level Agreement). The accessibility of the servers is very important to me, as is the provider's fast response time.

Could you kindly recommend any providers who meet these criteria? I have already considered OVH and Hetzner, but I am open to exploring other options as well.

Additionally, I would prefer the server's location to be within Europe.

Thank you for your assistance.

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello if you want we possible give you

2x e5 2680 v4
    768 gb ram
    8x 960 gb ssd
    1 gbps port speed
    Romania location
    Ignore dmca
    Tier 3 data center

650 euros/month and if you want we possible make contract for sla

• You'll need to talk with most providers to get a custom quote, as I don't think most of them have perfect prepared packages for you. But here's a list of my recommendations:

@alwyzon at Alwyzon. They have a guaranteed uptime of 99.9% (year). I have and had several VPSs from them and they were all rock solid, not a single network/hardware issue/downtime.

@AlexBarakov from AlphaVPS may also be a choice for you. You still need to talk with him for uptime SLA. It's a rock solid provider that I truly recommend and trust aswell (same as Alwyzon)

@Hosteroid you may also want to step in with Hosteroid. I have a small VM from them and aswell, rock solid since the beggining. The guy running it is quite friendly aswell.

@AlbaHost also provides dedicated servers with GeoAlbania (actually located in Poland/Mevspace) at AlbaHost. My small VM with them aswell hasn't gone down for months (I think 0 downtime since the beginning, it's been a while)

@VPSSLIM at HostSlim, located in the Netherlands. They had a network outage like 3 weeks ago that lasted around 50 minutes though.

Thanked by 2alwyzon AlbaHost
  • @PHP_Friends for DE, fast response time +1

Thanked by 1dataforest
  • VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@zGato said:

@VPSSLIM at HostSlim, located in the Netherlands. They had a network outage like 3 weeks ago that lasted around 50 minutes though.

Thanks for the mention. This was a temp. issue with one of the core upstreams.

We can surely help OP!

Thanked by 1zGato
  • dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@nexlimited said:

I am currently in search of a high-performance server, ideally equipped with 56 to 80 core processors. I require multiple such servers, and if feasible, with dual PDUs.

It is of utmost importance to me that the chosen provider can offer a top-notch SLA (Service Level Agreement). The accessibility of the servers is very important to me, as is the provider's fast response time.

Could you kindly recommend any providers who meet these criteria? I have already considered OVH and Hetzner, but I am open to exploring other options as well.

Hi,

Please drop me a PM, we can certainly help out :)

• 1vpss1vpss Member
    edited December 2023

[spam link]

Mod edit (angstrom): deleted

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

@nexlimited said:

I'll DM you with some info.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited December 2023

@nexlimited

With that need profile the first choice is clear -> @Hybula.

But be prepared to find them in the upper third of prices. They are going for high quality as their first priority (which obviously costs a pretty penny).
    I'm a customer and can confirm that their support is exceptional and wrt their connectivity, well I'll put it this way: they actually run a significant IX over multiple major Amsterdam DCs.

Thanked by 1Hybula