Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has your HostHatch VPS, purchased on Black Friday, been activated?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Has your HostHatch VPS, purchased on Black Friday, been activated?

I purchased it on November 23rd, and it still hasn't been activated today. It was stated during the purchase that it would take 10 business days, and I also submitted a support ticket but haven't received a response.

Comments

• This is normal. Just wait.

• There are 2 more days til 10 business days deadline so just be patient. It also can varies depends on regions. Opening tickets will just get you booted.

In my case, I purchased a Storage VPS in SG and it got provisioned in 9hrs. Don't know if it helped but I have been customer for a while.

• So before 10 business days you contacted them AND post a thread on LET?

Close your ticket..

• ”Guys I ordered food delivery, said it could take up to 60 minutes, it’s now been 40 minutes and nobody’s here — what should I do?”

• @emgh said:
    ”Guys I ordered food delivery, said it could take up to 60 minutes, it’s now been 40 minutes and nobody’s here — what should I do?”

Chargeback and order again after that if again same repeat 🔁 untill you get it in under F5 refresh time.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • No, my HostHatch VPS hasn't been activated yet but then i also don't have a HostHatch VPS. I think i want my money back.

Thanked by 1BasToTheMax
  • LOL, my Hosthatch BF 2022 was delivered mid February, do you think how long BF2023 take this time ? :D

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • Thank you for contacting HostHatch. You're delivery time has been doubled.

• Does anyone else think HostHatch is a super stupid name? Like what is it supposed to mean anyways? Does the host hatch or is it a place to host something that hatches?

• @totally_not_banned said:
    Does anyone else think HostHatch is a super stupid name? Like what is it supposed to mean anyways? Does the host hatch or is it a place to host something that hatches?

You hatching time has been doubled 🐣

Does anyone else think HostHatch is a super stupid name? Like what is it supposed to mean anyways? Does the host hatch or is it a place to host something that hatches?

Nothing like that

It’s a fetish

• The chickens will hatch and be fragrant.

Thanked by 1puerklint
  • hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@mialiming said:
    I purchased it on November 23rd, and it still hasn't been activated today. It was stated during the purchase that it would take 10 business days, and I also submitted a support ticket but haven't received a response.

The only delay we've had is in Tokyo. If you have a pending server there, you should have received an email informing you of the new ETA (which is 18th December), or an offer for full refund.

If you have a pending server in any of our other locations, please open a ticket and we will take a look for you.

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • @emgh said:
    So before 10 business days you contacted them AND post a thread on LET?

To be fair to the OP, by my count, it's been over 10 business days from November 23 until now. Maybe you celebrate some holidays I haven't heard about? :)

• I would hope a VPS is actually deployed in more like 10 minutes rather than 10 business days. Even dedicated servers are deployed faster than that at most hosts...

(Unless it's a preorder for a new node that is being assembled that is.)

Thanked by 1dedotatedwam
  • @hosthatch said:

@mialiming said:

The only delay we've had is in Tokyo. If you have a pending server there, you should have received an email informing you of the new ETA (which is 18th December), or an offer for full refund.

If you have a pending server in any of our other locations, please open a ticket and we will take a look for you.

Sure! I have seen the email, and I will wait for this VPS until it is delivered successfully!

• @mialiming said:

@hosthatch said:

@mialiming said:

Sure! I have seen the email, and I will wait for this VPS until it is delivered successfully!

If you saw an email about it, why did you even make this post? 🤔

• @Daniel15 said:

@mialiming said:

@hosthatch said:

@mialiming said:

If you saw an email about it, why did you even make this post? 🤔

I saw this email after he reminded me!

• @emgh said:
    ”Guys I ordered food delivery, said it could take up to 60 minutes, it’s now been 40 minutes and nobody’s here — what should I do?”

Hunger strike B)

Thanked by 1emgh

It’s a place that hatches servers very slowly.

Anyway, if you look at provider names that way, most of them would appear stupid. But some of them are very successful brands, so there is that.

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited December 2023

@totally_not_banned said:

Have you looked at their logo? It's clearly the first one.

The hosts (servers) are hatching out of an egg. I guess that's how servers are born.

Naming a hosting company is hard because there's a lot of them, and all the good names are already taken.