Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accepting USDT TRC20, TRX
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Accepting USDT TRC20, TRX

HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

Hi All,

We recently had some issues with third-party crypto providers. We also use BTCpay but it doesn't support TRC20 and TRX.
I was thinking anyone has experience with BitCart
https://bitcart.ai/

We mainly have USDT on TRC20 and TRX.

Thanks

Comments

• tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

We use bitcart for XMR, LTC, TRX and USDT-TRC20

• HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

@tentor said:

Are you happy with it? The documentation is good?

@Hannan said:

@tentor said:

The documentation is mostly inexistent :dizzy:

This is one of the best solutions available in my opinion:

• no 3rd party, open source and lightweight self-hosted application
    • friendly community (in Telegram at least)

However when processing ETH/TRX and similar coins and their tokens, you may have some limitations as described here: https://t.me/bitcart/20791

It is certainly not ideal and there are some non critical bugs, but so far I have encountered only two of them: 1) there is no proper BTC lightning support (due to electrum limitations), 2) only once internal invoice generation took 5 minutes (was paid by a client however is inconvenient).

Thanked by 2Hannan 0xC7

@tentor said:

@Hannan said:

@tentor said:

The documentation is mostly inexistent :dizzy:

This is one of the best solutions available in my opinion:

• no 3rd party, open source and lightweight self-hosted application
    • friendly community (in Telegram at least)

However when processing ETH/TRX and similar coins and their tokens, you may have some limitations as described here: https://t.me/bitcart/20791

It is certainly not ideal and there are some non critical bugs, but so far I have encountered only two of them: 1) there is no proper BTC lightning support (due to electrum limitations), 2) only once internal invoice generation took 5 minutes (was paid by a client however is inconvenient).

Thank you very much @tentor. This seems to be a serious problem. "However when processing ETH/TRX and similar coins and their tokens, you may have some limitations as described here: https://t.me/bitcart/20791"

How did you overcome this? Do you accept trx and usdt-trc20?

" 2) only once internal invoice generation took 5 minutes (was paid by a client however is inconvenient)."

Do you mean, the customer only has to pay in 5 minutes window? after that, it is expired?

Thanks

@Hannan said: How did you overcome this? Do you accept trx and usdt-trc20?

We accept both of them and so far no our customers complained on this issue. However, this can be a problem for users of cryptocurrency exchanges like binance.

@Hannan said: Do you mean, the customer only has to pay in 5 minutes window? after that, it is expired?

No, that issue happened only once for us and displayed for a client like "no payment methods currently available" error. The issue disappeared itself and I couldn't reproduce it yet to help the developers get it fixed.

Thanked by 1Hannan

@tentor said:

@Hannan said: How did you overcome this? Do you accept trx and usdt-trc20?

We accept both of them and so far no our customers complained on this issue. However, this can be a problem for users of cryptocurrency exchanges like binance.

@Hannan said: Do you mean, the customer only has to pay in 5 minutes window? after that, it is expired?

No, that issue happened only once for us and displayed for a client like "no payment methods currently available" error. The issue disappeared itself and I couldn't reproduce it yet to help the developers get it fixed.

That is a problem as we mainly want to use it for trx.
    We use btcpay for Bitcoin, and can add ltc, dogecoin to it from my understanding.

@Hannan said: We use btcpay for Bitcoin, and can add ltc, dogecoin to it

According to their docs you do, however keep in mind that BTCPay server is more resource hungry than bitcart due to the use of its own full nodes.

We use btcpay server only for btc and btc ln.

Thanked by 1Hannan

UPDATE: I still couldn't find any self-hosted script but Cryptomus looks nice. We will give it a try. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks

Thanked by 1RIYAD