Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forex VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Forex VPS

Could you recommend me some VPS options that can handle multiple MT4s at the same time? I thought of something with at least 4GB RAM for cheap

Comments

• @Ninjax said:
    Could you recommend me some VPS options that can handle multiple MT4s at the same time? I thought of something with at least 4GB RAM for cheap

What's MT4?

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@Ninjax said:

Hey @Ninjax

i know we have a few clients running Forex Machines on our VPS's here in the UK

can you let me know the Full spec you need?

• @c1vhosting said: What's MT4?

Metatrader 4

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • ForexVPS.net, not cheap but very good.

• @Ninjax said: Could you recommend me some VPS options that can handle multiple MT4s at the same time? I thought of something with at least 4GB RAM for cheap

>

4 vCore CPU - C1V Pro
    4GB DDR4 ECC RAM 2666MT/s
    20GB SSD NVMe PCIe
    1Gbps Unmetered
    1 IPv4, 1 IPv6

€20/month VAT incl.

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@Ninjax said:

if you are interested we can offer the below

4 Vcores (Xeon CPU)
    8GB DDR4 ECC Ram
    80GB SSD
    1Gbit Unmetered (will be 10Gbit before Christmas)
    1 IPV4 & IPV6 /64 included
    £10 PCM

• I keep getting ads for "Free Forex VPS for life" if you signup for their trading platform. Anyone have any ideas whether this is legit and/or worthwhile?

• @josephf said:
    I keep getting ads for "Free Forex VPS for life" if you signup for their trading platform. Anyone have any ideas whether this is legit and/or worthwhile?

Its legit, mormally minimum deposit 1000$ balance trading account.
    Their free VPS run on very basic specs

2GB RAM
    1 CPU
    30GB SSD

• You need better than a VPS now. Real professionals will set up their own radio networks.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • Welcome to LowEndWallstreet, how can we help you?

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@Ninjax said:

@HostEONS Ryzen 7950 2 cpu core VDS

Thanked by 1HostEONS
  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@dev_vps said:

@Ninjax said:

@HostEONS Ryzen 7950 2 cpu core VDS

Thanks for the mention you can try our VDS

From https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/189387/hosteons-ryzen-7950x-vds-hybrid-dedi-7-1-vcore-4-gb-ram-50-gb-nvme-15tb-10g-port#latest

Check above thread to get double disk space as well

• You can get your MT5 VPS from Cloudzy with MT5 pre-installed on 
    both 2008 and 2012 Windows Servers.

2008 and 2012 .... this company must be cutting edge

• @c1vhosting said:

@Ninjax said:

What's MT4?

Metatrader 4

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • davidedavide Member
    edited December 2023

@Ninjax said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Ninjax said:

What's MT4?

Metatrader 4

Have you seen this? Linux is officially supported:

And that would save significant money. Any VPS targeted at traders has a pointless price premium.
    For linux, GreenCloud has (no aff)

• EPYCUK-2
    • RAM: 4096MB
    • SWAP: 4096MB
    • SSD: 35GB NVMe 4.0 RAID-10
    • CPU: 2 cores @ EPYC Milan
    • IPv4: 1
    • IPv6: /112
    • Bandwidth: 5TB
    • Port: 10Gbps

For $2.92 / month. See product specs (aff)

• @Jasonhyperhost said:

@Ninjax said:

Hey @Ninjax

i know we have a few clients running Forex Machines on our VPS's here in the UK

can you let me know the Full spec you need?

At least these settings:

• 4 Cores
    • 10 GB Memory
    • 50 GB SSD Storage
    • Windows

• @mike1s said:
    ForexVPS.net, not cheap but very good.

Out of budget :(

• @Jasonhyperhost said:

@Ninjax said:

if you are interested we can offer the below

4 Vcores (Xeon CPU)
    8GB DDR4 ECC Ram
    80GB SSD
    1Gbit Unmetered (will be 10Gbit before Christmas)
    1 IPV4 & IPV6 /64 included
    £10 PCM

I liked the option: Compute Instance 5 on your website, is there any coupon or discount promotion?

• Do you have an EA in C# and .NET? MT4 itself runs on linux too.

• @dev_vps said:

You can get your MT5 VPS from Cloudzy with MT5 pre-installed on 
    both 2008 and 2012 Windows Servers.

2008 and 2012 .... this company must be cutting edge

https://cloudzy.com/windows-2022-vps/

Thanked by 1Hannan
  • @davide said: Any VPS targeted at traders has a pointless price premium

That's so true. Just adding the tag "trading-ready" significantly increases the price while most of the time there's literary no difference between this so called special service and other regular services.

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

We have some Ryzen 9 VPS using DDR5 ram and NVME storage

https://justhost.me/uk-vps

• VDS is much better option for heavy cpu usage of real time charting such as MT4 MT5 or TradingView

My personal favorite is TradingView

disclaimer - not a trading advice. Just my opinion based on my trading experience

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

If you are looking for VPS friendly option, try Lubuntu OS with Trading View

— prefer ryzen cpu for VPS / VDS

• @davide said:

@Ninjax said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Ninjax said:

What's MT4?

Metatrader 4

Have you seen this? Linux is officially supported:

And that would save significant money. Any VPS targeted at traders has a pointless price premium.
    For linux, GreenCloud has (no aff)

• EPYCUK-2
    • RAM: 4096MB
    • SWAP: 4096MB
    • SSD: 35GB NVMe 4.0 RAID-10
    • CPU: 2 cores @ EPYC Milan
    • IPv4: 1
    • IPv6: /112
    • Bandwidth: 5TB
    • Port: 10Gbps

For $2.92 / month. See product specs (aff)

Not recommended with NDTN vps unless you are using premium vps with at least 4 vCores

• @yusra said:
    That's so true. Just adding the tag "trading-ready" significantly increases the price while most of the time there's literary no difference between this so called special service and other regular services.

What did u buy?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

You'd be further ahead to withdraw the funds you plan to invest in your forex speculation, arrange them in a neat pile, and set them on fire. At least you'd be warm for a little while.

• davidedavide Member
    edited December 2023

@raindog308 said:
    You'd be further ahead to withdraw the funds you plan to invest in your forex speculation, arrange them in a neat pile, and set them on fire. At least you'd be warm for a little while.

I don't think there are words to effectively communicate what you tried to say.

Did you know that smoking cigarettes kills? :o

• @davide said: What did u buy?

I haven't bought such services (I do my own setups); just mentioned what is common.

Thanked by 1davide