Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server (or VDS) for selfhosted mailing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server (or VDS) for selfhosted mailing

phinphin Member
edited December 2023 in Requests

Hi,
I'm looking for a dedicated server that has port 25 unblocked. I want to selfhost my own privacy-focused mail server. I'd like at least 1Gbit uplink (can be shared or dedicated), and with unmetered bandwidth. I'd also like at least 64GB of RAM.

I prefer a location in Eastern Europe. I don't want to do anything in the United States. Asia is okay as well.

Comments

• Try ovh or hetzner

• @diwakerd said:
    Try ovh or hetzner

I'm not doing OVH or Hetzner.

• Do you got a budget?

• @temasektech said:
    Do you got a budget?

I'm looking for something around HAZI.ro's 50 EUR/mo virtual dedicated server. I can't pay through credit card with them for some reason.

• @phin said:

@temasektech said:
    Do you got a budget?

I'm looking for something around HAZI.ro's 50 EUR/mo virtual dedicated server. I can't pay through credit card with them for some reason.

Actually with your budget best option is either USA or Europe. In Asia, I don't think you can find around that pricing.

Hetzner is good for europe location, any reason why you don't want it?

• @temasektech said: Hetzner is good for europe location, any reason why you don't want it?

The OP has a privacy fetish.

• @phin said:
    I prefer a location in Eastern Europe. I don't want to do anything in the United States. Asia is okay as well.

and you came to the American forum?

• @phin what's a self hosted privacy email?

• @phin said:

@diwakerd said:
    Try ovh or hetzner

I'm not doing OVH or Hetzner.

be sure that privacy will be better in small companies :)

• @phin said: I'm looking for a dedicated server that has port 25 unblocked. I want to selfhost my own privacy-focused mail server. I'd like at least 1Gbit uplink (can be shared or dedicated), and with unmetered bandwidth. I'd also like at least 64GB of RAM.

>

Budget in mind?

• alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

@phin said:
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a dedicated server that has port 25 unblocked. I want to selfhost my own privacy-focused mail server. I'd like at least 1Gbit uplink (can be shared or dedicated), and with unmetered bandwidth. I'd also like at least 64GB of RAM.

Hi

We can do that, our Dedicated Servers are in Republic of Moldova.
    https://alexhost.com/dedicated-servers/

Own Datacenter, port 25 is opened by default.
    We allow mailing (No spam or IP Blacklisting)

We accept Crypto as payment.

You can have your own IP Ranges with us. ;)

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

We can provide a VDS in the UK, Port 25 can be opened by contacting support,

we do not allow and spam emails to be sent over our network,

can you provide the Full Specs you require and would UK be suitable for you?

• @alexhost said:

@phin said:
    Hi,

Hi

We can do that, our Dedicated Servers are in Republic of Moldova.
    https://alexhost.com/dedicated-servers/

Own Datacenter, port 25 is opened by default.
    We allow mailing (No spam or IP Blacklisting)

We accept Crypto as payment.

You can have your own IP Ranges with us. ;)

all you vps plan page,

the cpu is "VDS"?

it means cpu is dedicated for use (not fair use)?