Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terrible Batucloud - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Terrible Batucloud

Comments

• HypereHypere Member
    edited December 2023

@HostSlick said:

@Hypere said:
    I can confirm BatuCloud’s UK division was hosted with us, and was terminated due to non payment

Refugee offer coming?

Maybe, we’re not too sure if we want to enter the mass VM hosting market, low margins, high overheads, etc.

If any BatuCloud Customer is on a server and needs access to anything, PM us the IP and I’ll whitelist it on the router so you can get data off :) (anything in the UK or San Francisco)

Thanked by 1Zyra
  • dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@fourwrite said:
    So This is latest response from BATU

They claim they have paid all their invoices and it is because they have taken over a new company.

Sure they have :D :D

https://ibb.co/s3XkgQp

:D :'(

@BatuCloud maybe you should start telling the truth ;-)

• @PHP_Friends said:

@fourwrite said:

They claim they have paid all their invoices and it is because they have taken over a new company.

@BatuCloud maybe you should start telling the truth ;-)

Why should he? Deadpool. Chargeback the hell out of it and continue. Time should not be wasted, chargeback asap!

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited December 2023

@DP said:

@fourwrite said:

"We took over the company" - which company?

Seriously, which company are/were they referring to that they apparently "took over"?

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@DP said:

@DP said:

@fourwrite said:

No, seriously.

Which company are they referring to that they apparently "took over"?

I suspect it can be something related to Veroncloud

• I'm actually glad all my BatuCloud VPSs' deadpooled, They can now happily idle in peace now.

@tentor said:

@DP said:

@DP said:

@fourwrite said:

No, seriously.

Which company are they referring to that they apparently "took over"?

I suspect it can be something related to Veroncloud

No way :smiley:

VeronCloud has always been their brand, if I recall correctly.

It was clearly mentioned in their TOS.

• also VeronCloudUK had servers in Germany only because that makes sense.

• Where's VeronCloudDE?

• I thought all their Germany stuff were in a MainCube DC

@Moopah said:
    Where's VeronCloudDE?

Would've made sense for that to be in the UK, if they weren't behind their bills.

• hi Hypere

i sent you a private mensaje

• if its important data back up at least 2 different places (also an offline backup) and use a reliable company to host the servers!

• No update from their telegram still

• @Moopah said:
    No update from their telegram still

You have to take next steps now. Next time, do backup always

• @hyena56 said:

@Moopah said:
    No update from their telegram still

You have to take next steps now. Next time, do backup always

Why would I need to take backups? All my BatuCloud servers have been idling since the start.

• well this provider is really too good to be true from the start. i'll pretend to be shocked for $7

• @Hypere said:

@HostSlick said:

@Hypere said:
    I can confirm BatuCloud’s UK division was hosted with us, and was terminated due to non payment

Refugee offer coming?

Maybe, we’re not too sure if we want to enter the mass VM hosting market, low margins, high overheads, etc.

If any BatuCloud Customer is on a server and needs access to anything, PM us the IP and I’ll whitelist it on the router so you can get data off :) (anything in the UK or San Francisco)

I sent you a message and I have not received a response and I have not been able to recover the data.
    can you help me?

thank you

• @Hypere said:

@HostSlick said:

@Hypere said:

Refugee offer coming?

Hypere has ignored me.
    thanks for nothing.

• Lol, you aren't even @Hypere 's customer, they are only helping out where they can and they have no legal obligation to help you. If they ignore or miss your request repeatedly, so be it, cut your losses and move on.

Thanked by 1DanSummer
  • @Moopah said:
    Lol, you aren't even @Hypere 's customer, they are only helping out where they can and they have no legal obligation to help you. If they ignore or miss your request repeatedly, so be it, cut your losses and move on.

I haven't asked for your opinion.

On the other hand, offering help knowing what has happened and not helping is vile.

Better not to say anything and not offer useless hopes.

• @cript said: I haven't asked for your opinion.

He didn't asked for your opinion either.

If you don't like people commenting on your stuff then just don't post it on public forum (-:

• @cript said:

@Moopah said:
    Lol, you aren't even @Hypere 's customer, they are only helping out where they can and they have no legal obligation to help you. If they ignore or miss your request repeatedly, so be it, cut your losses and move on.

I haven't asked for your opinion.

On the other hand, offering help knowing what has happened and not helping is vile.

Better not to say anything and not offer useless hopes.

I see, so in your eyes @Hypere is a vile company, @Hypere do you agree?

@cript restore from backups and move on man. Is this your first deadpool? You'll be lucky to even have a chance if getting any data back.

If you got false hope from @Hypere 's potential data recovery offer, that's on you. There was no guarantee or contract that they would help you get data back. Any false hope that you have was constructed yourself in your mind.

• We're more than happy to power machines on, and restore service to give client data.

However - BatuCloud has physically prevented us from doing so by withdrawing their IPs from our control, without explicit approval from one of their representatives to go into the server, and modify IP details for machines, We simply cannot help.

I'd love to help here, but we're still bound by GDPR and contractual obligations, we can power a server up, with no issues, but i cant power systems on, force access to them and start playing around with client data, things like that simply dont fly with regulation, as we have no way to identify clients, etc.

Thanked by 1Peppery9
  • Just to be clear, if @BatuCloud wishes to either re-announce their IPv4 subnet, or provide us with explicit approval to use our own IPs, and a list of client emails / access to their portal to update IPs, I'll happily restore service for 72h to allow data retrieval.

Thanked by 2DanSummer Peppery9
  • With so much drama in the L-E-T ....

• @Sululu said:
    With so much drama in the L-E-T ....

There's insufficient drama

• @Sululu said:

Welcome to your first holiday season brutha

• @CheepCluck said:

@Sululu said:

Welcome to your first holiday season brutha

Why thank you. You mean there will be more????

I am running outa popcorn