Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Managed support fixing issues without purchasing a server, what low-cost options are there?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Managed support fixing issues without purchasing a server, what low-cost options are there?

I have migrated my two domains and websites to a new host, but the sites no longer work, 99% likely due to new software versions, and the old sites were running on older software. unfortunately, the new software is not compatible. I need some help trying different apache configurations, different php versions etc. Where do we find managed support that we can pay to solve the issue?
Thanks!

Comments

• @borgqueenx said:
    I have migrated my two domains and websites to a new host, but the sites no longer work, 99% likely due to new software versions, and the old sites were running on older software. unfortunately, the new software is not compatible. I need some help trying different apache configurations, different php versions etc. Where do we find managed support that we can pay to solve the issue?
    Thanks!

Hello,
    we offer managed technical assistance.
    Please DM to inquire

• balrammbalramm Member, Host Rep

Consider @BharatB. He has a good team. I am not sure about the low cost, but his service is top-notch.

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

Sure we can help you regarding your issue please dm me the issue what your facing