Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retslav Compensation - Free /64 IPv6 for Blackfriday Orders
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Retslav Compensation - Free /64 IPv6 for Blackfriday Orders

MrRetslavMrRetslav Member, Host Rep
edited December 2023 in General

Dear LET,

As the title suggests, we now offer a substantial increase in IPv6 /64 subnets for free to compensate for all Delayed Black Friday orders.

To take advantage of this, simply open a ticket on our website or leave your order number here in the comments.

Thank you for choosing Retslav. Wishing you a fantastic day or night ahead!

Best regards,
The Retslav Team

Thanked by 3_MS_ brueggus Gisif

Comments

• Invoice #129

Thanks

• cmeerwcmeerw Member
    edited December 2023

Is it just me who thinks this is strange - why don't your plans come with /64 IPv6 per default anyway? It's not like there is a global shortage of IPv6 addresses. How much do you usually charge for /64 IPv6? (doesn't manually adding a /64 IPv6 to individual servers cost more than just giving it away to everyone?)

• FazzilFazzil Member
    edited December 2023

You compensate a delay with a service that should be free anyway. I guess you're getting IPv6 space for almost no cost. So what's the catch here?

Edit:

wtf?!

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • MrRetslavMrRetslav Member, Host Rep

@cmeerw said:
    Is it just me who thinks this is strange - why don't your plans come with /64 IPv6 per default anyway? It's not like there is a global shortage of IPv6 addresses. How much do you usually charge for /64 IPv6? (doesn't manually adding a /64 IPv6 to individual servers cost more than just giving it away to everyone?)

We didn't have any sort of IPv6 support before.

@Fazzil said:
    You compensate a delay with a service that should be free anyway. I guess you're getting IPv6 space for almost no cost. So what's the catch here?

Edit:

wtf?!

I agree with you. However, we did not have any IPv6 on our plans. So giving something for free that we don't have is hard. (The screenshot shown is for our free services detecting ad blockers, we are stopping with the free services so this will be solved as well)

edited December 2023

@lala_th said:
    Invoice #129

Thanks

Done.

• Invoice Number: 104/11/2023
    Thanks

Thanked by 1MrRetslav
  • @MrRetslav
    Invoice Number: 92/11/2023

Thanked by 1MrRetslav
  • Invoice Number: 161/12/2023

Thanked by 1MrRetslav
  • 112/11/2023

Thanked by 1MrRetslav
  • 165/12/2023

Thanked by 1MrRetslav
  • Invoice no 123/11/2023, still waiting for ipv6 /64 ticket id #47

Thanked by 1MrRetslav
  • I wish MrRetslav has one slot of NAT-VPS BF 2023 EUR5.00/yr or NAT-VPS Small EUR3.00/yr
    that I was missed on BF 2023 MegaThread :'(

• Invoice #130

Thanked by 1MrRetslav

@0xC7 said:
    I wish MrRetslav has one slot of NAT-VPS BF 2023 EUR5.00/yr or NAT-VPS Small EUR3.00/yr
    that I was missed on BF 2023 MegaThread :'(

Stay Tuned for our Christmas offers!

Thanked by 10xC7
    edited December 2023

@lookingbad said:
    Invoice no 123/11/2023, still waiting for ipv6 /64 ticket id #47

We have some trouble with the /64, Virtfusion is struggling with IPv6 on our configurations.
    The /128 should arrive earlier than the /64, but I cant define any expected time yet.

• @MrRetslav said:

@lookingbad said:
    Invoice no 123/11/2023, still waiting for ipv6 /64 ticket id #47

We have some trouble with the /64, Virtfusion is struggling with IPv6 on our configurations.
    The /128 should arrive earlier than the /64, but I cant define any expected time yet.

I am inclined for /64. I can wait no issues for me. as this is personal server

• CC is not the same as BCC
    Good job on sending Christmas gift e-mail to 350+ people as CC and leaking customers e-mails.
    I guess even MOAR IPv6 as compensation incoming?

Thanked by 3amj yoursunny sillycat
  • @JabJab said:

CC is not the same as BCC
    Good job on sending Christmas gift e-mail to 350+ people as CC and leaking customers e-mails.

Wait, another provider did it again?

• @Moopah said: Wait, another provider did it again?

yep :D

• Imagine somebody doing a reply all... lol

• DooDoo Member
    edited December 2023

Why did you bombard your clients' mailbox?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2023

and another e-mail, this time as BCC (progress, but too late)... but as a reply to to himsfirst e-mail. I have even more questions - why would you send it again :D

• GDPR lawsuits comming in 😅

• Typical dutch kid who is reselling shit provider RoyaleHosting. :joy:
    Did you see his statistics too by the way on his homepage?

There are many more to come..

Okami

We sincerely apologize for the confusion caused by the recent "Email Leak." Mistakenly, we believed the CC email hadn't been sent, prompting the unintentional transmission of a BCC email. We deeply regret any inconvenience and are working diligently to prevent such occurrences in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • Such arrogance - "Thank you for your understanding"
    This was understandable 30 years ago, and not now. You wound me @MrRetslav and offer nothing but empty words!!!

I find it amazing that 463 people attempted to get the retslav offers on Black Friday.

Please, Santa, bring me quality phishes from being on this list, the "send bitcoin" ones are so boring

• Wtf just happened.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@JabJab said:
    CC is not the same as BCC

For 350 customers sharing a /48, each customer can have a /57.