Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

meegie.net - deadpool or just down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

meegie.net - deadpool or just down?

just down or deadpooling?

Comments

• chicken is dead:

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • The site appears to be working for me.

Thanked by 1DeadlyChemist
  • @Xor said:
    The site appears to be working for me.

yupp it's back up again

• yes chicken is back :D

Thanked by 2sasslik host_c
  • No, that wasn't all. I had a Meegie VPS contract, but I noticed that I couldn't connect to my VPS via ssh. Discord exists as a support location, but many people seem to be in the same state.

• Mine is still offline

• Bad bad gateway

• OK, I got an answer from Discord. "I got a new node."
    It seems that the Node migration work is being carried out one by one. This appears to have been the reason for the website's temporary downtime. We also hope that the problems we are experiencing will improve over time. But it's a shame we didn't get that announcement.

• @balloon said:
    OK, I got an answer from Discord. "I got a new node."
    It seems that the Node migration work is being carried out one by one. This appears to have been the reason for the website's temporary downtime. We also hope that the problems we are experiencing will improve over time. But it's a shame we didn't get that announcement.

Yupp same issue

Veeeery rough start

• It's been over a week and my nat is still offline

• @newlan said:
    It's been over a week and my nat is still offline

BasToTheMax (08 Dec 2023, 12:41)
    Hello. Our current node is having some problems at the moment. Do you mind if I recreate your vps on our (new) second node?

(08 Dec 2023, 14:42) You
    Yupp, please do so

aaaaaaaaaaaand no answer (on top of other issues)

deadpool, don't buy

• yes BasToTheMax was answered 1 time then not answered at all, I ordered from 15-12-2023 until now I have not received service, and most likely a scam/deadpool

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

@Rizkyaa said:
    yes BasToTheMax was answered 1 time then not answered at all, I ordered from 15-12-2023 until now I have not received service, and most likely a scam/deadpool

I have delivered your vps

@newlan said:

I have recreated the vps on the new node. The details of it should be sent in the ticket you created.

@DeadlyChemist said:

@newlan said:

BasToTheMax (08 Dec 2023, 12:41)
    Hello. Our current node is having some problems at the moment. Do you mind if I recreate your vps on our (new) second node?

(08 Dec 2023, 14:42) You
    Yupp, please do so

aaaaaaaaaaaand no answer (on top of other issues)

deadpool, don't buy

Hello.
    What is the ID of your ticket?

@balloon said:
    OK, I got an answer from Discord. "I got a new node."

You are correct: I did not communicate correctly. I will work on improving my self to communicate better with the customers. What way would you like to hear news like this? Discord, email, LET, or something else? (a combination is of two or more is even better, but how would you like to hear news regarding the hosting)

@balloon said:
    No, that wasn't all. I had a Meegie VPS contract, but I noticed that I couldn't connect to my VPS via ssh. Discord exists as a support location, but many people seem to be in the same state.

Hello. What is the invoice ID of your vps, so I can take a look at it?

• What is the ID of your ticket?

nope, im not playing these games

1. the website is awfully slow, since black friday, awfully slow, i actually have to say, i have never seen a service provider with a slower website, congrats?
    2. ID of my ticket? maybe fix all your customers not only me, hint, my ticket is still OPEN.
    3. Invoices page is missleading, so i have 1 invoice for 1$ (fine) but i already paid more invoices... so they disappeared, im aware we managed to do it in tickets and all, but just straight up deleting invoices feels wrong.

anyways, deadpool/scam to me.

• @BasToTheMax said:

@balloon said:
    No, that wasn't all. I had a Meegie VPS contract, but I noticed that I couldn't connect to my VPS via ssh. Discord exists as a support location, but many people seem to be in the same state.

Hello. What is the invoice ID of your vps, so I can take a look at it?

Invoice IS 122

• @BasToTheMax said: You are correct: I did not communicate correctly. I will work on improving my self to communicate better with the customers. What way would you like to hear news like this? Discord, email, LET, or something else? (a combination is of two or more is even better, but how would you like to hear news regarding the hosting)

Tickets
    "Hi I have a new node here are your new details"

Not just Delete the container on the old node with out warning and let the user chase you and leave tickets open for 3 weeks without reply.

@djn said: Not just Delete the container on the old node with out warning and let the user chase you and leave tickets open for 3 weeks without reply.

I still have raw data files of the containers.

• Ok remove from the old node
    How would I Know I don't have a ticket saying you are moving me and when.

• WarkosWarkos Member
    edited December 2023

Another one here dealing with a non-functional VPS for a while now. I submitted a ticket a week ago and still haven't received any response. This whole situation gives me a bad feeling, especially since my VPS has been down since then.

• @Warkos said:
    Another one here dealing with a non-functional VPS for a while now. I submitted a ticket a week ago and still haven't received any response. This whole situation gives me a bad feeling, especially since my VPS has been down since then.

already said deadpool

• @DeadlyChemist said:

@Warkos said:

already said deadpool

Seems scam/deadpool for sure. Time to move on. Only Dashboard is accessible and no reply to the tickets. VPS is down for weeks and many others seems to be on the same boat.

• @ksvcu007 said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

@Warkos said:

already said deadpool

Seems scam/deadpool for sure. Time to move on. Only Dashboard is accessible and no reply to the tickets. VPS is down for weeks and many others seems to be on the same boat.

yee, bit shame, had even a project for it

• @BasToTheMax you done with meegie.net ?

• @trewq / @jbiloh / @FAT32 / @raindog308
    Can you look into this please

Thanked by 1BasToTheMax
  • @djn said:
    @trewq / @jbiloh / @FAT32 / @raindog308
    Can you look into this please

You forgot to tag @DP

Thanked by 1BasToTheMax
  • Looking for refuge offers?

• @c1vhosting said:
    Looking for refuge offers?

Yea, jumping from one sinking ship onto the next one, awesome!