Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

info about Netcup Webhosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

info about Netcup Webhosting

ofitofit Member

Hello community!

The task is to use Nextcloud + Wekan + Wallabag + Leanote + MongoDB + Docker + WordPress site + Private Mail with own Domain. Currently I am using a VPS with HestiaCP + docker + Snapd, but I am not using email. I thought it would be nice to use mail on my own domain. I previously used Webhosting with CPanel for a website, but did not use it for mail. I can divide tasks i.e. website and email on Webhosting, the rest on VPS. I want to estimate the options + find out the minimum price.

I would like to know reviews about Netcup Webhosting. Netcup Webhosting gives you a lot of space for a small price. The provider has a high reputation, in my opinion. I had a VPS from them in the past and used it for about 2 years, now I bought a VPS and have been holding the domain for about 4 years. I have never used Netcup Webhosting. Therefore, I would like to know some features. Feel free to share your impressions about Webhosting from Netcup, whether they are positive or negative?

Is it possible to use NextCloud and analogues on Webhosting 1000 - Webhosting 4000? Did you recommend using WebHosting Netcup for email, private, business, corporate? Which plan do you think would be optimal for NextCloud (50GB, 1-5 Users), a small WordPress site (3GB Storage) + Private mail on Own domain (1GB per User, 1-5 Users)?
What analogues can you offer from providers with a good reputation (Europe only)? Maybe it’s still better to use VPS + HestiaCP / VestaCP for these purposes?

Thanks to all.

Comments

• @ofit said:
    Hello community!

The task is to use Nextcloud + Wekan + Wallabag + Leanote + MongoDB + Docker + WordPress site + Private Mail with own Domain. Currently I am using a VPS with HestiaCP + docker + Snapd, but I am not using email. I thought it would be nice to use mail on my own domain. I previously used Webhosting with CPanel for a website, but did not use it for mail. I can divide tasks i.e. website and email on Webhosting, the rest on VPS. I want to estimate the options + find out the minimum price.

I would like to know reviews about Netcup Webhosting. Netcup Webhosting gives you a lot of space for a small price. The provider has a high reputation, in my opinion. I had a VPS from them in the past and used it for about 2 years, now I bought a VPS and have been holding the domain for about 4 years. I have never used Netcup Webhosting. Therefore, I would like to know some features. Feel free to share your impressions about Webhosting from Netcup, whether they are positive or negative?

Is it possible to use NextCloud and analogues on Webhosting 1000 - Webhosting 4000? Did you recommend using WebHosting Netcup for email, private, business, corporate? Which plan do you think would be optimal for NextCloud (50GB, 1-5 Users), a small WordPress site (3GB Storage) + Private mail on Own domain (1GB per User, 1-5 Users)?
    What analogues can you offer from providers with a good reputation (Europe only)? Maybe it’s still better to use VPS + HestiaCP / VestaCP for these purposes?

Thanks to all.

Their webhosting package is not so good... I got a package just for the included domains. However, it's not possible to change the domains included in the package. :(

Thanked by 1ofit
  • @dzungbb said:

@ofit said:
    Hello community!

Thanks to all.

Their webhosting package is not so good... I got a package just for the included domains. However, it's not possible to change the domains included in the package. :(

lmao

@ofit
    technically they offer a solid webhosting package.
    I had a webhosting package from netcup in the past and it wasnt the fastest one if you wanna bench it but no downtimes and no problems at all.
    Should be perfect for running a nextcloud, just check the php ram from the packages.

Thanked by 1ofit
  • @gbzret4d said:

@dzungbb said:

@ofit said:
    Hello community!

Thanks to all.

lmao

@ofit
    I had a webhosting package from netcup in the past and it wasnt the fastest one if you wanna bench it but no downtimes and no problems at all.
    Should be perfect for running a nextcloud, just check the php ram from the packages.

Is it possible to setup nextcloud with the email storage? they give me 250gb for web and 250gb for email...

• @dzungbb said:

@gbzret4d said:

@dzungbb said:

@ofit said:
    Hello community!

Thanks to all.

lmao

@ofit

Is it possible to setup nextcloud with the email storage? they give me 250gb for web and 250gb for email...

No, the 250gb email storage is just for emails