Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attention 20i Resellers Price Increases
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Attention 20i Resellers Price Increases

JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

Seems like 20i are following Cpanel with Account limits

We are writing to inform you about changes we're making to our UK Reseller Hosting.
This change is a direct response to the sustained rise in operational costs we've faced in recent years. Despite our efforts to mitigate these increases and sustain our pricing for as long as possible, the escalating expenses in datacentre energy — now over double what it was in 2021 — along with the rising costs of SSD storage and significant inflation have forced us to revise our pricing. This step is crucial to continue providing the high level of service you expect from us.
We are introducing three tiers for our Reseller Hosting plans. These changes will be effective immediately for new orders and will apply to renewals from Monday 1st January 2024.
• Reseller 50 £39.99/month
This plan allows you to host 50 Hosting Accounts. For Resellers with 50 accounts or less, there is no change to your Reseller pricing.

• Reseller 500 £69.99/month
This plan allows you to host 51-500 Hosting Accounts. It is ideal for growing businesses, agencies, hosting start-ups and web designers who manage multiple client sites.

• Reseller Unlimited £99.99/month
Our top-tier plan allows Unlimited Hosting Accounts - perfect for power users, large web hosts, and those with extensive web hosting needs.

We continue to offer unlimited SSD disk space, bandwidth, databases, mailboxes and free SSL Certificates at every tier. Plus, with our autoscaling platform your customers will never see the dreaded ‘Resource Limit Reached’ warnings. We remain confident that our pricing remains competitive and provides excellent value for the premium hosting services that we offer.
All prices exclude any applicable VAT and all of our tiers will come with 1 month free if you pay yearly. We will automatically migrate your account onto the Reseller Tier that can fit all of your hosting accounts on the 31st of December 2023.
Ever since our launch we've aimed to lead the industry by developing unique cloud hosting technology unavailable anywhere else. We continue to develop faster than any of our competitors and we've launched hundreds of new features and improvements over the past year alone. Here's why our reseller hosting stands out:
• Unmatched Performance: Our high-availability hosting platform is built on an autoscaling 100% SSD cloud infrastructure. This ensures lightning-fast performance, excellent uptime, and seamless scalability, to deliver amazing experiences for your customers.

• 24x7 Expert UK Support: Our dedicated UK support team is available round-the-clock to assist you. You can rely on their expertise to resolve any technical issues promptly. We guarantee they'll remain UK based.

• Easy Management: Our advanced My20i Control Panel simplifies the management of your websites, email, security, backups, and domains. With comprehensive features and an intuitive interface, you have full control over your hosting environment.

• Reseller Discounts and Resources: As a reseller, you not only enjoy our competitive pricing but also gain access to exclusive discounts and resources. This empowers you to maximize your profitability and deliver exceptional value to your clients.

We appreciate your continued trust in 20i as your hosting provider. We're confident that the new plans will offer you improved flexibility and value as you grow your online presence, while allowing us to maintain and continue to develop the worlds best reseller hosting platform.

Thanked by 1mrTom

Comments

• its not affecting their targeted audience (agencies etc) who will be within the first 2 tiers, but rather all the lifetime deal resellers (and their customers) who probably made excessive use of "unlimited customers".

lets see how long my LTD lives on, the hosting service is actually really good.

Thanked by 1Dazzle
  • JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

i recall seeing a provider on here offering Lifetime plans, i could really see them pulling all lifetimes with 20is new move

• 20i is still, perhaps, the only hosting provider offering reseller accounts with unlimited disk space and unlimited domains/websites for one monthly fee. The new limit is only on the number of subaccounts. And even in that regard they are still offering a plan that includes an unlimited number of subaccounts for resellers.

Additionally, this price increase is only applicable if you pay them in pound sterling. If you choose to pay them in U.S. dollars, the price has not increased and is still very low for unlimited everything.

• @mrTom said:
    its not affecting their targeted audience (agencies etc) who will be within the first 2 tiers, but rather all the lifetime deal resellers (and their customers) who probably made excessive use of "unlimited customers".

lets see how long my LTD lives on, the hosting service is actually really good.

The new top level tier that still includes unlimited everything will still be more than worth it for the lifetime resellers.

• along with the rising costs of SSD storage

What planet are they on

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

Does not really affect me, a little lost profit but thats business.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • @JustHost said:

You resell 20i?

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

@josephf said:

@JustHost said:

You resell 20i?

Yeh, I have for quite a few years