Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking linkpartners and DJ's
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seeking linkpartners and DJ's

Hi,

This might not be the best forum to ask for, but maybe you have some other hobbies like me, too. Some of you are running really interesting sites, so lets see how far we can get.

Since October 2012, I'm running a radiostation with a few guys. The radiostation is called FavoriteFM, (http://favoritefm.com) and can be compared to BBC Radio 1's music: mostly new music and house/dance. At this moment, we have Dutch and English shows. However, we're looking for more DJ's. The power of FavoriteFM is that listeners can request their songs during liveshows at Twitter and on our chat.

We're looking for some new linkpartners, too. This means one can put our web player on his website, and we will place a backlink on our homepage. Mostly some radio indexers and a chat for youngsters are in our partner programme now. We're seeking for new linkpartners who would like to do the same thing.

If you have any interests in making your own radioshow: we're seeking deejays from all over the world. It is fine to us if you can make a mix our even host your own radioshow. You will need a radiostudio for yourself and broadcast from home. If you'd like to become a radiodeejay, please send us an e-mail at studio [at] favoritefm [dot] com.

Once again, LET may be not the ideal forum to ask for linkpartners or radiodeejays, but maybe you have some more hobbies rather than only managing servers, so let's see how far we can get.

Interested? Please e-mail me or send me a private message. If you want me to contact you firstly, then just reply to this topic and I will come back to you shortly.

Thanks,
Dennis

Comments

• check your pm

• Out of curiously, what do linkpartners get in return?

• @CastleServers said:
    Out of curiously, what do linkpartners get in return?

Linkpartners will be linked at our homepage with a button or a textlink and we will call the name of the linkpartner on air a few times per show.

• Alright, cool. :)

• We thought so, too! Both sides profit, otherwise the linking deal would not be fair.

• i hate the sites with autoplayer.

you are browsing nice and quietly and then "BOOM!!" the music

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • "To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version 10.3.0 or greater is installed."

Nah, somehow I expect sites these days to work without flash.

• Nice station.

• @dedicados said:
    i hate the sites with autoplayer.

you are browsing nice and quietly and then "BOOM!!" the music

No boom, as they are muted.

@chrisp: Feel free to show me a workung HTML5 RTMP player and I happily add it.

• DennisdeWit said: Feel free to show me a workung HTML5 RTMP player and I happily add it.

Don't use RTMP for audio.

• guys just post if its related to the mainpost..

what kind of player is going to be used doesnt really matter here

first the important things come, like the thread title suggests "Seeking linkpartners and DJ's"

the details can be worked out later?

• @Mark_R said:
    guys just post if its related to the mainpost..

what kind of player is going to be used doesnt really matter here

first the important things come, like the thread title suggests "Seeking linkpartners and DJ's"

the details can be worked out later?

Indeed, I'm seeking DJ's and linkpartners at this moment.